Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Thinking about... Everything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Thinking about... Everything Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:54 pm

I swing my sword 'sunbeam' around and sigh. I was looking for a good fight. Something I could get my anger out in. I needed to get my gang to camp halfblood. I needed to lead a group of (at the moment) two and I missed James. I whack some random target. "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:01 pm

I Came Out Of The Shadows, All Nyx Like, And whispered, "Absolutely!" And Then Was Gone By The Time She Turned Around.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:06 pm

I turned around. Realizing it was shadow travel I say, "OK come out already." I sigh waiting for him and looking at any or all the shadows but to be sneaky I stretch light everywhere over the arena.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm

I Knew This Is What'd She Do, i Appeared Behind Her As The Light Grew, The shadow Of Her Body Shrank Away into Nothing. I Silently Pulled Out My Sword, And Waited For Her To Turn.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:16 pm

I smiled at his attempt. Like this hasn't happened to me before. I put my sword behind my back and knock his away. I turn around and smile "Nice to met you. Tell me who you are. Who's your godly parent?" I smile.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I Was Gone Traveling Into My Swords Shadow. It Landed And I Plopped up And Yanked It Out Of The Ground. My Knife Slung From My Sleeve, And I Tossed it towards Kayla's Foot.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:39 pm

What was this guys problem? I roll my eyes at his attempt and say, "Look I need to know who you are before we battle." I knock the sword away. "What do ya want anyway!" I say. This guy was weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about... Everything   Thinking about... Everything I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about... Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: