Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Natalie was in the food court at Everwood Mall (made up),watching the game on TV. An arrogant, stupid boy was sitting next to her, trying to flirt with her. "Cmon, lemme getcha something, babe.",he said soothingly. "Yeah, right. Can it, geek.",she snapped back at him, and stomped off to the other end of the court.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Charlie

I watched as a geek appeared to be trying to get lucky. I snorted. "I would have a better chance that that dewb." i muttered slipping in to a free booth across the court.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Natalie scoffed as the guy kept trying to sweet-talk her. "Cmon, babe. Lemme getcha soda. Pizza Saturday?", he kept asking, trying to flirt with her. Natalie finally cracked and punched him square in the jaw. "How's that for a no?",she yelled,and stomped off and sat in the only empty booth left, at the edge of the court.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Charlie

I stood up and slipped in to her booth. "You have a good right arm." I said. "Looks like you dont like getting hit on." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm

"Not exactly.",she grinned. "Now don't use any of those cheesy pick-up lines, if you are here to hit on me.",said Natalie. She tapped her chin. "You look familiar to me... where have I seen you before",she said aloud, as more of a rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Charlie

I scrawled on a napkin. CHB? I pushed the napkin towards her. "I dont never know you." i said trying my luck. "could i get a name." i said leaning back
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Natalie read the napkin. She nodded gently, pushing the napkin back to him. "Natalie Summers", she said. "Daughter of Eros, god of love." She took a bite out of a nacho after she said this.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Charlie

"I am Charlie. Son of Tyche." I said. I munched on some of my fries. 'daughter of Eros? that explians why every guy is trying to get a piece of her.' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Natalie smiled at Charlie. "Cool, Tyche.", she said. Natalie bit in to an especially cheesy nacho, and drooled out cheese as she swallowed. She got up and darted into the food court bathroom to wipe off her face, leaving Charlie alone for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)   An Unexpected Meeting (Doc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting (Doc)
Page 1 of 1