Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] Empty
PostSubject: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 pm

An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] Thana_19
~[T H A N A D R A K E]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

I was walkig on the beach, just minding my own buisness. A couple of kids threw sand at me, and I scared them away with my glare. I had been working on that. I sat down underneath a tree, only a couple feet from the water. The tide came up, and the water nipped at my toes. I sat, arms around my legs, my face looking at the sun. I heard a sound, but didn;t do anything. I had to learn to be less jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 pm

I walked along the treeline, next to the beach. Rusty was following beside me, keeping a close watch over me. I watched the waves rolling in and out. The wind rustled my hair, it was a warm wind.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 pm

I looked towards the sound at last. There was a boy with a dog walking. I knew they would come over to me sooner or later. I tucked some of my brown and red hair behind my ear, and I got up. I walked right in front of him, and said, "Hi. I knew you were going to run into me soon anyway, som again, hi. My name is Thana."
Back to top Go down
Devlin

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm

I looked at the girl, she was saying something, but I couldnt quite make out what she said. "Hi" I said to the girl. Rusty looked at the girl and I sensed he seemed a little tense. I was a little worried.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

"What's your name?" I asked him. He seemed... different. There was deffinatly something different. I looked at the dog. Animals didn't like me very much. Mostly because I smelled a bit like death.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 pm

"My Name?" I asked the girl. "My name is Mitchel, son of Ares. And you are?" I asked her. I tapped Rusty on the head, and he let up a bit. But I could tell that he was still wary, I knew He was still watching.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 am

I cocked my head to the side and looked him over quickly. Then, I looked at the dog. Oh, yeah, another reason animals hate me... I have a pet hellhound. "My name is Thana, daughter of Hades," I said. "I can tell your dog is a bit... tense. Here, this may help, but, it may not." I whistled, and my hellhound, Bloodbath, can walking in. Yes, walking, I didn't want the dog to be too scared.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 am

I pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil and Handed it to Thana. "use this to write your name, please if you will." I watched as she summoned her hellhound, and Rusty tensed again. I knelt down beside him and pet his head.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 am

~ Ok, I'm SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry in advance!! I forgot to tell u (and tell myself) that I was gonna kinda kill Thana. So, srry!!! ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]   An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unexpected meeting with... a guy? [D E V L I N]
Page 1 of 1