Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]   Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] Sucker10

_-_-_-_-_ Zahara Garcia _-_-_-_-_
|| Hephaestus ||

I am the daughter of Technology itself
My birth certificate says human but I am actually a kitten
but with TEN TIMES THE CLAW POWER!

Zahara walked on the shores of the beach. Her hair was down and somewhat waving in the sea breeze. She couldn’t wait for tonight’s party! She uncovered herself and underneath was a black bikini but with the bottom part she was wearing nice black skirt with peacock feathers in the design, not so short that her mother would be disgraced by her but not too long so that it looked like she was swimming in a dress (basically it covered her thighs and her knees). She was planning at some point in time during the party to go swimming but she at least wanted more people to be around before she did. She placed down the stereo, took off her sandals and placed down a cooler that she personally made, filled with sodas and a few sandwiches; sat down on the shore and ran the sand through her fingers and toes. She frowned at the sand. She always loved making gargantuan things out of such measly objects; she was probably going to make a sand castle too at some point. Zahara looked around her shoulders to see if anyone was close by. Seeing no one, she got up and walked to the waves and leaped in to go swimming
Back to top Go down
AnnabethDianaChase

AnnabethDianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]   Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:39 pm

Ψ Ἀθήνη'δ κόρη Ω

Annabeth was walking by the beach, she had just come back from training. She saw a cooler, a radio and a person hanging in the waves. She thought she had herd something about a party later on tonight, but no one was there yet. Annabeth was never the party type, but she decided to go see what was going on anyway. She saw the girl swimming in the water and decided to just stand by the shore until she noticed her...

Time passed and Annabeth was getting a little impatient, so she decided to introduce herself.

"Hello!?" She called, hopefully being herd by the waves.

Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]   Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Zahara looked up from back stroking in the ocean and say a girl standing there. she swam back to shore and stood up once she could feel the sand under her feet. "Well Hi!, started to think no one would come!". Zahara went over to her beach towel and died off her hands then went to go get a drink from the cooler. She brung out one of the golden goblets from the mess hall that was supposed to stay there but she got a friend of hers from Hermes to steal a couple for her.She passe one to the girl standing near her,"So hi!, what's your name?".
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]   Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:04 pm

Kitty Myers

Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] Young_Mexican_girl_U14-742705

Kitty walked along the shore when she saw two girls. They looked about 16 or 17, she guessed. Kitty walked over towards them. "Yo, guys! What's up?" she yelled, trying to be louder than the waves. She was in her bikini, with AWESOME stripes. She dived into the water, but she just hit her head on the sand. "I guess I should've gone further in the water," Kitty said. She stood up. "I'm Kitty Myers, daughter of Aphrodite. I'm still deciding if I should be a Hunter or not, but whatever." "Starships" was on the boom box now. "OH MY GODS I LOVE THIS SONG!" She said, a little too excited. "Oh, sorry. It's been forever since I heard this song. Strangely, none of the Aphrodite girls have a radio in the cabin." She then realized she was talking too much. "I'm just gonna go swimming now," She said, and went into the water.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]   Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Zahara's eyes wen wider than the moon when she saw Kitty hit her head in the sand. She covered her mouth trying not to laugh. Once she got control over herself again she looked out towards the ocean and yelled,"Well Hi Kitty, my names Zahara".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]   Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party like theirs sand in your toes! [open]
Page 1 of 1