Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wet toes (open!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Wet toes       (open!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 am

Jubilee walked down to the water, borrowed towel in hand. She went to a less populated area where she could think. In fact, she was already thinking of how do improve her little tree-house. She would have to ask an Athena camper about some questions..... Maybe she could get a Hephafestus kid to help her build. Or were they more forgey people? Jubilee sighed and sat down, her dress collecting sand.
Jubi dipped her toes in the water, creating splashes as she moved them about in the water. Her mind temporarily moved away from the pressing questions that filled her mind as she giggled like a little kid when she caught a hermit crab.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Todd came running by with a stunningly beautiful cremello pegasus galloping behind him.

Todd laughed and shouted at the Pegasus and it flew a ways in front of Todd "Hey! No fair! I said No flying!"

The horse looked back and seemed to wink before skidding to halt. Todd couldn't stop in time there he crashed head first in a large solid rock and tumbled into the sea
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 am

Jubi saw a kid fall into the water after falling headfirst on a rock. She gasped, eyes wide, and was frozen by panic foe a heartbeat. Then she took off her dress so it would entangle her in the water (of course she had a bathing suit on) and ran over to where he fell in. She could see him, just under the water, and she jumped in.
Jubilee grabbed his shirt and dragged him out of the water. She had watched someone preform CPR before and tried to recreate it, as the kid wasn't breathing.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Todd took a gasping breath he muttered "Thanks" He sat up and rubbed his head and muttered "urgh! That really hurt!-" He stopped and glared at the Pegasus and said "You could have warmed me Peppermint!" The pegasus nickered and took off flying.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 am

Jubilee nodded, then walked back over to her towel, where she pulled her dress back on. She acted like nothing had happened, though her hair was dripping wet.
Wet is for water nymphs She thought, wringing out her hair. She smiled inwardly though.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Todd stood up and muttered to himself "I need to go to the infirmary to get my head checked" He stumbled dazedly towards the infirmary and waved slightly to Jubilee. As he rubbed his head he wondered what he looked like right now.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Jubilee waved back, a small smile on her face. Should she help him to the infirmary? No, he was already too far away. She laid back in the sun, enjoying the warmth after the cool shadows of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Todd stumbled up the steps and into the infirmary. His legs felt oddly heavy and his head was pounding as if someone was using a hammer to bang on it like it was a nail in a board. He turned to head a bit too quickly and he swayed and tumbled down the infirmary steps.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Jubi started to worry. Now that she thought about it, the camper had taken an awful fall. She should go check on him. No one would be perfect after landing head first on a rock, of course unless they were a god, had a helmet, etc.
Jubi picked up her towel and headed to the informary, hopefully he'd made it there. Jeez she was a dunce, save a person from drowning then act like nothing had happened!

~Do you want to start a topic at the infirmary? Or should I?~
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 am

(sure could you?)

Todd groaned and sat up where he'd fallen down the stairs struggled to sit up. He looked around to see if anyone was around to help him seeing no one he put his hands on stair and tried to haul himself up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:20 pm

~Did it.~
Jubilee dropped her things quickly off at home, then went to the infirmary. She fast-walked, still feeling stupid for ignoring a camper in need, even if he was a boy. Would they kick her out of camp? Was the injury bad enough to kill him? She sincerely hoped he didn't die. Even if he was a boy.
Her mind rolled with relentless questions. Why would someone ride a Pegasus at the beach? Would he die? Was he ok? How many stitches would it be? Why was she such a dolt?
Think hard, she nearly stepped on him.
Not stopping to be shocked, she helped him up, and took him to the infirmary where they immediately whisked him away.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:23 am

(Hi sory for late post i'm up in Canada at the moment but i'll be back by next Friday to RP Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wet toes (open!!!!)   Wet toes       (open!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wet toes (open!!!!)
Page 1 of 1