Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] Empty
PostSubject: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 am

Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] Taylor-2
|Taylor|16|Brooks|
// K H I O N E \\

Taylor was seated high above the tree, her back leaning against the rough bark. She was partially hidden from view while resting under the cool shade the leaves provided. Both her legs were dangling on each side of the branch, her arms crossed on her chest. Her outfit comprised of a long-sleeved turtleneck too, which was an unusual sight for the Khione girl. She was starting to wear jackets a lot more than before, to hide some marks that were best not known to the public. And most of these were on her neck. But Taylor wasn't really thinking about these kinds of things at the moment. Her face was an emotionless mask, being so lost in her thoughts.

It had been a month since the death of her dad. And she still couldn't get over it. Sighing to herself, Taylor brought out a small bottle of water from her bag. She opened the bottle and shook it, causing the water to rocket skywards. Before the water could fall, Taylor waved her hand, and instantly the water hardened into ice. She let out a breath she was holding, and the ice above her started to break apart, showering her with the slightly hard shards of ice. They didn't really bother her so she just let them fall back to the ground around six feet below.

Boy, anyone who was passing by below Taylor was in for a cold surprise.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 am

~ James Liam Carter ~

Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] Tumblr_lzax956Xbb1r26j3ao1_500

[center]James clenched his fists, anger pumping through his mind and body. Stupid Apollo boy, thinking he could insult James and get away with it. It had taken about three of James' friends to hold him back and not punch him in the jaw.

James ran his hand over his perfect hair, feeling hot in just his camp shirt, even though it was only Spring. James stormed through the trees, needing to walk off his anger. In a way, he was happy that he hadn't hurt the Apollo kid; it showed that he wasn't exactly the same as his siblings, thank Gods.

James then made the mistake of walking under a particular tree. How was he supposed to know what would happen?! The next thing he knew, lots of pieces of ice had fallen down on him, soaking his clothes and messing up his hair. He cussed loudly and growled; "Whoever did that is dead." He yelled, starting to climb up the tree to get them.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:36 am

Taylor snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of someone cursing. And the voice sounded familiar too. Gripping the branch with both her legs, Taylor slightly bent down to see what happened. She brought a hand to her mouth once she realized that her ice caused a certain someone to take a sudden shower. With her thoughts cast aside for the moment, Taylor started to laugh when she realized who the person was.

"Well hello there," Taylor said cheerfully, half-smiling as James started to climb the tree. Her half-smile widened into a grin. "I'm warning you, Dream Boy. I'm not that easy to kill."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 pm

James almost stopped when he realised that it was Taylor but climbed higher up the tree anyway, swinging from one brach to the next before finally pulling himself up on the same branch as her. He groaned, his anger having fizzled out slightly.

"You got me wet." James complained with a small pout, a sarcastic edge to his voice. He folded his arms over his chest, frowning at her as he balanced perfectly on the brach, gripping it with her legs like Tayor had.

"Is that a challenge?" James asked cockily, raising his eyebrows annd thinking of many ways he wouod be able to win.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Taylor shrugged, still smiling at James. "Way to point that out, Captain Obvious," Taylor snickered, before putting on a slightly more serious face. "It was an accident, I swear."

Taylor toyed with the now empty plastic bottle she held in her hands. She let the thing roll around, only careful enough not to let it fall to the ground. She looked up at James with a smirk lighting up her features. "I'd like to see you try," she dared, giving him a small wink. "Though I'd love to see you trying to beat me to death while your blood is freezing."

Taylor didn't mean for that to slip out, but before James came, she was thinking about her father's killer. She had been thinking of ways to avenge her dad. And some of them were too gruesome to think about.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 am

James let out sigh quickly before reaching forward and pulling at the neck of her turtle-neck sweater, his knuckles turning from a light golden colour to white as he gripped it. His face was screwed up in anger, for the first time it made him like an Ares kid. After a second his expression smoothed down cqlmly again and he released Taylor, running a hand through his wet hair, smoothing it down off his face.

"No thanks. I think that it would a bit too dangerous for us, seeing as we are up a tree." He shrugged, declining her challenge. He had only grabbed her to intimidate her, messing around. He wouldn't actually hurt Tayor. No way.

James frowned her a second, wiping his wet arm on his wet jeans - whoa, everything was wet. He put a comforting hand on Taylor's arm, trying to make eye contact with her. "Hey, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:32 am

Taylor tensed as James grabbed her turtleneck. She narrowed her eyes dangerously at him as she noticed the change in his demeanor. Just what the Hades was happening? Was James actually serious? Taylor gripped the branch tightly as the temperature around them dropped a few degrees. This only lasted a few seconds though, but she still remained slightly tense when James released her. Once she finally relaxed a few moments later, Taylor looked up in confusion at James's question.

"You just grabbed me by the collar of my turtleneck and for a moment there I thought you were really going to kill me," Taylor told him flatly, slightly smirking. "What else would be wrong?"

But inside, Taylor was already scolding herself for being so obvious with her feelings. People always knew when something was up. They could read her like a book. Taylor didn't know why though, but she hated it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 pm

James continued to watch Taylor for a moment longer, not believing her but shrugged. "Whatever. S'not as if I mean anything to you." James scowled, annoyence coming through his voice as he spoke a sentance that he hadn't intentended to even think before now.

But he was angry. His day hadn't been good. Hell, his whole week had been crap. He looked down at his scar covered, large hands, not really wanting to look anywhere else. "Sorry. I didn't mean to say that." James mummbled, even though he meant it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:20 pm

Taylor blinked at James's words. It was just so... disarming. She crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at James.

"James, I wasn't born yesterday," Taylor said. Jokes were half-meant, right? "You're my friend, aren't you? Stop acting like an emo." She smirked at him to lighten the mood.

((And yeah, we can rp in Panem. You make the topic, lol xD))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

James gritted his teeth together, most likely loud enough for Taylor to hear the sound. He screwed his face up in anger, rubbing his closed eyes frustratedly with the palms of his hands. "I. Am. Not. An. Emo." He growled, taking her joke the completly wrong way.

James looked down at the ground, seeing the puddle were he had been unlucky enough to be standing. He just wanted to be out of this tree; bark was sticking in places where bark should never be. Honestly, he just wanted to go back to England and sit outside the chip shop after school, whistleing at girls and dissing his teachers with his friends. Or playing a game of volley-ball on a beach in Miami before hitting the city. Anywhere but camp.

Okay, thanks :3
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 am

Gee, weren't they all in a snappy mood today? Taylor narrowed her eyes, annoyed. She started to regret doing some hail earlier. If she hadn't made the stupid move of making it hail a bit, then none of them would be in this situation. She closed her eyes, pressing a hand on her forehead. She was really starting to get mad now.

"Then stop acting like one!" Taylor snapped, still with her eyes closed. She fought the urge to add a swearword in that sentence. She sighed after, trying to regain her composure. Taylor decided to think happy thoughts to calm herself. She saw in her mind's eye the masked man who killed her father, and Taylor clenched her teeth as she started stabbing his eye with a fork. Taylor ceased her thinking immediately, knowing that it wasn't helping her mood.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 am

James gripped at his hair with his hands, practically yanking it iut. He was trying to calm himself but, like any other child of Ares, once his anger had been sparked; it was hard to put out the flames. Soon, it would be livr the fire of London disaster again, thats how bad his anger could affect people.

James punched the trunk that they were sitting on, forcing it to squeek and shake but not fall about. James gritted his teeth, glaring at Taylor furiously; if looks could kill...

"Will you just shut the hell up!" James yelled, but he said something worse than 'hell' if you catch my drift. "You don't even know anything about me!"

I will be your bwestest fwiend forwever if you make it in Panem :3
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 am

James was pretty much pushing Taylor to her limits. He wasn't the only one who had issues with anger management. Taylor clenched her teeth, gripping the branch with so much force that the whites of her knuckles showed. So James thought he was the only one who could throw tantrums? Taylor was going to prove him wrong.

"Shut the hell up yourself!" Taylor yelled back, echoing James. She started seriously cursing now. "So what if I don't know a thing about you? You don't know a thing about me either and I don't give a"--a flock of birds squawked at this moment but Taylor continued. "Stop acting like you're the only--" SQUAWK! said some birds--"one with problems!"

Taylor would've said more, but she opted to just mutter incoherent curses under her breath. She needed some air.

((But I don't have any idea for a topic xDD))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:55 am

James turned bright red briefly with anger, before durning an intimidating, deathly pale colour. He reached forward without thinking, throwing a punch. His fist, purpously, missing Taylor's ear by less then a centremetre and smashed intot the tree turnch, forcing birds to scatter. He cussed loudly at Taylor, ignoring the pain in his knuckles now. The adreniline probably made him not feel it.

"Can you cut the crap, please?! Don't act like your life is-" Naughty word :3 - "hard, because it's not compared to others lives. You don't know crap about having it bad, you spoilt -" Another naughty word - "so, will you just leave me alone?!" He screamed the last line.

His hands were shaking with anger and he burried his face in them, leaning forwars as he treid to steady his breath. He bit his palm hard, drawing blood.

Oh...but-but-but....kay ;(
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 am

Taylor started a bit as James's punch narrowly missed. She started to shake, uncontrollably, out of sheer anger. Gods, this was why she didn't like Ares kids. She thought that James was an exception, but obviously she was proven wrong.

"You would do well to follow your own"--and another word--"advice, you damn"--hey look is that a bird?--"and for the record, I was here first! Just because you didn't have your own"--Taylor seriously needs to stop now--"father die right in front of your own damn eyes doesn't mean you can just tell me to leave you alone!"

Taylor took a huge breath and realized what she had just said. Oh great. Taylor covered her eyes with one of her hands. She could already feel them going moist. She rubbed them away hastily and looked at James with an emotionless face. "You know what, right. Screw it. I'm"--What's the word?--"leaving you alone. Happy?"

Taylor didn't wait for a reply as she started to climb down the tree.

((*pats Welshy on the back*))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:21 am

James kept his shaking hands in front of his face as Taylor persisted to yell at him. He only looked up as he heard her getting off and climbing back down the tree. He stayed there for a second, deliberating whether he should go after her.

What was the point? She always pushed him away when he tried to get closer to her, which hurt him a litte; not that he would admit that to anyone. Yeah, he had moved on from Taylor now, and was like, completely in love with a girl that didn't even acknowledge him, but it still hurt him. Now, he only wanted to be a friend to Taylor, but she kept pushing him away.

With a mental cuss, James swung his leg of her trunk of the tree, both swinging on one side, they were high up enough for James to break a bone, but he was an Ares kid; he could handle the fall. Plus, he would be on the ground faster then Taylor if he jumped. So he did. Jump, I mean. Absobring the fall with the balls of his feet, James straightened, waiting for Taylor to get the the ground. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know about what happened with your Dad." James told her quietly, looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:31 am

Taylor reached the ground and was surprised to see that James was also back down as well. She gritted her teeth at him. Taylor's anger didn't wear off that easily. James had gotten her pretty riled up. Well, it wasn't entirely his fault. She already had been in a bad mood even before he came. So what James did was just fuel her anger and frustration... a lot.

"Not like it means anything to you, right?" she scowled through clenched teeth. She decided on giving James a bit of his own medicine. Taylor scoffed. "Obviously it isn't as hard as your own life. Yeah, I don't know how bad life can be 'cause I'm a spoiled"--she muttered the last word under her breath as her voice started to break. She reached a hand towards her eye, trying to hold on to the tears that threaten to fall. She didn't want to cry in front of James. She didn't want to cry in front of anyone, actually.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:44 am

James sighed, watching as Taylor looked dangerously close to crying. Damn James and his sensitive side. He couldn't allow Taylor to just...cry, even if he was pissed at her. "Right...you push me aweay and I'll-I'll-I'll just go and leave you alone and never speak to you again. Okay?" He told her, slowly and hesitantly stepping forward.

James wrapped his arms around Taylor, pulling her into a friendly and comforting hug. He knew that she would pull away, and if she did, he would probably walk away right now but he just needed to try and make her happy again. He knew she would be all annoyed with him but, he didn't care at the moment.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

Taylor didn't know what to do when James pulled her into a hug. Gods, had James lost his mind? Didn't he notice that she was pretty angry right now? Didn't he know that she had almost frozen her schoolmates some time ago because of her anger? Didn't he know that she could do the same to him?

Gods, Taylor had always been trying to cause him suffering. Wasn't she the reason why James ended up in the infirmary for a week? And she had dumped some icy cold water on him earlier (by accident) and cursed at him for how many times. Taylor felt guilty, a lot guilty. She caused him a lot of pain. That had to stop, right? Maybe it would be better if they hadn't known each other, or at least pretended to. Taylor cleared her throat at her decision. Gods, was this for the best? Taylor felt like some type of stupid martyr.

Frustrated with the world, Taylor shook off her tears, and slowly pushed James away.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 am

James felt Taylor push him away and let her go immediatly, holding his hands out in the air for a second before shaking his head, his hair messing up as he lowered his hands back by his sides.

Honestly, James was tired of how Taylor was always treating him. He was dumb enough to just sit there and take it, just because he used to - and still has a little - crush on her. It had got to stop. He obviously wasn't ever going to stand a chance with her, not when she has this 'Dream boyfriend'. She was oblivious to him, and he had had enough.

"Right. Fine, whatever. I get it." James said slowly, his blue eyes meeting hers for a moemnt before slowly turning on his heel, slowly walking in thw opposite direction. "Have a nice life, Taylor."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:23 am

Taylor tensed up. What had she done? Wasn't this supposed to be the right thing to do? But... why did it feel so... wrong? Taylor covered her face with her hands. If she stayed friends with James, she will always end up hurting him, physically or emotionally, as evidenced by their not-so-nice exchange earlier at the top of the tree. Taylor didn't know why. Did this stem from her dislike in Ares kids? Well, maybe a little. And besides, Taylor wasn't altogether dumb. She still remembered what James said to her before she left him back in the infirmary. She still had some suspicions about it and was afraid to voice said suspicions out loud.

Taylor leaned her head against the tree bark. Why was life so hard? She watched James walk away. Taylor cursed under her breath, before launching into a run. She really needed to make up her mind. Taylor skidded into a stop right in front of James. Her eyes were red and she was slightly panting, but she didn't care.

"Look, I'm... I'm," Taylor trailed off. She was never great at apologizing. She had always been stubborn when it came to that. "I'm sorry, okay?"

Taylor braced herself for the worst. She knew that sorry wasn't going to cut it. She shrunk back slightly, wondering if James was going to punch her or something.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 am

James stopped when Taylor jumped in front of him, suprised that she had even bothered to folpow him. He thought that she wouldn't have. He dug hands in the pockets of his trousers, watching Taylor though his brown hair. Thats why he spent so long on his hair; if he didn't, it would just fall into his face.

"No, you're not. You just want to get rid of me. Again." James sighed, slowly stepping around her and starting to walk again. He had feelings too, and whatever he did or tried to do for Taylor was wrong. He had enough of it; he doubted she would change.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:59 am

Taylor stilled for a moment, letting James pass her by. She was stuck so deep now, and she wondered if she would ever get out of this hole. Taylor didn't even feel angry. Well, she did, but not at James. At herself. Because she was so damn stupid to let all this happen. Taylor clutched her head with a sigh. Now what?

Taylor half-turned to see James walking away. Should she try to stop him again? Maybe... explain? But how was she going to explain that? Oh screw it. Taylor would cross that bridge when she got there. She launched into a run again, catching up to James.

"Look, I know I sound stupid right now," Taylor panted. "I know you think I'm a messed up"--looks like Taylor wasn't done saying these kinds of words, but at least she wasn't as mad as earlier. "I know I've hurt you a lot already, and that's why..." Taylor trailed off, not knowing how to say it. "Point is... I'm sorry. And I don't want to hurt you... anymore."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:09 am

James stopped suddenly, turning to face Taylor full on, looking sad. He didn't understand why he had let Tayloe see the real him, in the first place. He should've known that she would only hurt him. That was all she seemed to do, these days.

"What I don't understand is why you push me away so much, but then you won't let me go when I've had enough." He said, his lips forming into a thin line. He at least wanted to know what Taylor had to say for herself, before he left.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:21 am

Taylor opened her mouth to speak, but closed it without saying anything. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know the answer herself. Taylor wanted to hit herself for being such an idiot. What was she supposed to do? In her whole life, she never thought she'd had to deal with these kinds of situations. Now they're staring at her right at the face.

"Because you're... you're my friend," Taylor blurted out, sounding childish. But what else could she say? It was the truth, whether James liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]   Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor used Hail. It's not very effective. [Welshy]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next