Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meagan Taylor first glance.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

Meagan Taylor first glance. Empty
PostSubject: Meagan Taylor first glance.   Meagan Taylor first glance. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Well my searcher just dropped me off at CHB after a VERY long flight here from Houston. He explained everything to me and NONE of it makes me feel great. He said my mom, is a God, I am Half-God, I will soon discover my super-powers, this is safe haven for all half-bloods minus the war with monsters, the camp director is half-horse-half-man, and this is strictly routine. "I wonder who my mom could be," I thought to myself as I walked towards a big pine tree. "This must be Thalia's pine. I wonder what would happen to if anyone chopped it down. Oh, please, not before lunch." I saw the camp very well from my position. A small group of obviously greek buildings. And then i thought I saw someone coming towards me...
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

Meagan Taylor first glance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meagan Taylor first glance.   Meagan Taylor first glance. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:12 pm

I waryily eye the girl at the top of the hill as I approched her. "Hi," I said with my hand resting on Fear. "Are you a new camper?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

Meagan Taylor first glance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: