Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  Empty
PostSubject: Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)    Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Seeing that it takes a long time to get accepted I'll go ahead and get going with another character. I know the brief history isn’t very brief but I like detail.
Name: Meagan Taylor
Age/Birthday: 15-23/June/1996
God Parent: Unclaimed (Won’t be Hestia, Hera, Artemis, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades)
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: (Mom) Unknown- (Dad) Nathan Taylor [Dead]-(Uncle) George Taylor[Houston]-(Cousins) Mark, Hailey [Houston]
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: My dad was killed in a fire when I was little and at my Uncle’s house in Houston. I was visiting because dad was having a really hard time with his job. The fire was started from the stove that was clogged and blew-up. Nobody really ever saw my mom. They were never even formally married. She was gone a lot and I don’t even remember what she looked like. All the pictures they had of her all went missing. They said she was beautiful though. The day my dad died my mom was gone; as usual. Later they couldn’t ever find her. The police couldn’t find finger prints, an ID or even a picture of her. They assumed that she had caused the stove to blow-up and left later. I never believed it. I just couldn’t accept the fact that my mom would kill my dad, even though I never knew her. My Uncle, who was so nice, took care of me and sent me to the same school that his children, Mark and Hailey, were going to. But I just couldn’t stick around. Even when I was seven I wanted to run away and find my mom. Of course they always found me not even out of Houston. But I must of run-away a hundred times from when I was 7 to 14, and was never kidnapped. Once I had enough money to buy a plane ticket, but for some reason I felt like my mom would be in Houston. 4 days ago, I was on the run, a big guy with sunglasses started following me. I saw him sometime every day. Then 3 days ago, still on the run, he tried to grab from his car when I walked by his car on the sidewalk. But a kid, probably 12, who was riding a bike towards my, took a pencil from his pocket (“Wow” I thought, “what a hero”) and threw it at the guy. It seemed like in mid-air it changed to a knife and stabbed the guy. He was so stunned we had time to get a taxi, drive to Bush Intercontinental Airport and fly to New York before he ever started the car. The kid started telling me all kind of crazy lies about what was going on, but he talked so fast I didn’t even find his name before we were standing on the top of a hill looking at what he called, ‘Camp Half Blood’
Physical Appearance: Blonde hair about half way between shoulder and waist. Sky blue eyes that have a tendency to get stuck in school books. Five foot 8 inches tall. I’m not a good athlete but I can do trick running because I can trick people.
‘Personality: I’m very focused on what I’m doing and enjoy school, especially math stuff. I’m talk a lot though not in a bubbly. I say only what I have to say, but I have to say a lot. Basically my high-school transcript was going to be 1000 books and zero boyfriends. It’s not that I don’t like guys, it’s just I don’t have time.
Fatal Flaw: Seeing that I know ‘Fatal’ means ‘can cause death’ then I won’t know that till I’m dead. But I do have a tendency to be controlling.
Talents: Good grades, math, chess, and Risk (the board game) game actually.
Weapons: I don’t keep any weapons handy but I was on the archery team at school.
Year-Round or Summer:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)    Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:13 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)    Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)    Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Oly, people used to have to wait weeks for their characters to get accepted. Three hour is nothing. xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Son of Olympus

Son of Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)    Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Sorry but I was reading some of old sticky topics and they implied that it took a while, but those were old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)    Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meagan Taylor (Acceptance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: