Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating.(s a p p h i r e)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) Empty
PostSubject: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett wonders into the mess hall to eat breakfast, earlier than her normal time. The fact, that is was early for her did not go un-noticable. She was still dressed in her sleep wear, a pair of Hollister sweatpants, a tank top from Victoria's secret, and a Jack Wills sweatshirt, complete with a pair of UGG slip on shoes. Her hair is pulled back in a messy bun. Her clothes are slightly rumpled, but she doesn't look that un-kempt.

Brett sighs softly, and makes her way over the the table, containing food and the plates. She picks up a plate, and moves along the line looking at all of the food. She takes a bowl, and places it on her plate, she then pours some Cheerios into her bowl, along with some milk. Reaching the fresh fruit, Brett takes some strawberries, and places them on her plate. The daughter of Zeus, then turns around and heads towards her table.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44882749
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) Calebcopy-1
|Caleb|15|Wright|
// M O M U S \\

Stifling a yawn, Caleb walked up towards the mess hall to get his breakfast. His stomach was already growling loudly as he scooped up some cereal and some fruit to his bowl. He wasn't being being his best, appearance-wise, only wearing the camp shirt and a pair of shorts that reached an inch below his knees. He didn't care how he looked for now, since it was still so early in the morning and most of the campers hadn't been up yet. He ruffled his hair, making it a bit spiky even without some gel. He adjusted his eyeglasses as he started to walk towards the table of the Hera cabin. As he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, Caleb hadn't noticed the girl, and as a result bumped into her as he walked.

Caleb cussed in Greek as he felt his bowl slipping from his hands. The food fell, the cereal and fruit spilling out on the ground. "Sorry," he grumbled under his breath, but it was more of a reflex than an apology. His tone indicated that he wasn't really at all sorry, and was even perhaps blaming the girl for the whole thing. He sighed as he bent to pick up the bowl. "I'd appreciate it if you tried to avoid people in the future."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett countines to walk towards her table. When shes around ten feet away from her table, a boy bumps into her, or she bumps into the boy. She wasn't quite sure. Anyways all she knew was that her food was now all over the ground. She sighs softly, as she grabs some napkins, and bends down to clean it up. She starts to scoop it into the bowl, from which she would just toss it in the trash can.

Hearing the boys apology, she is rather taken a back. It wasn't really an apology at all, it sounded like he was simply just saying the word, sorry there was no feeling behind it. She blinks, and looks at the boy. Hearing his next comment, she isn't at all suprised, and instead of trying to be nice, she decides to play mean herself. "Well, for one I'd apperciate a better apology, considering the fact that one sucked. Second, I think you'd better watch what your saying, this was as much your fault as mine."Brett starts to feel herself getting angry, this guy was just a jerk, an attractive jerk, but that didn't matter, he was still a jerk.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 am

Caleb raised his eyebrows at the girl as he held the bowl--now filled with the dirty food. What did she want to hear? Feelings behind a simple sorry? Caleb nearly snorted. She should be thankful that he bothered to say the word. What a great way to start the day, he thought sarcastically as he tossed the food to the nearest trash can.

"I'm so sorry," Caleb said, exaggerating his tone and making it sound more mocking in the process. "So it's both of our faults. Some of that's still yours," Caleb continued as she walked by her to scoop up some more food into his bowl. He really lived up to his godly parent, Caleb thought to himself sourly. Gods, why did it have to be Momus? It could've been Apollo. Or Ares. But no, his dad just had to be the god of mockery.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett stands up, and goes to throw the rest of the food away. She then returns to where she was just sitting. "You know what? Just shut up. No one wants to hear it"she says to the boy.

Brett then closes her eyes, and concentrates. When she opens them, she sticks her hands out near the boy. She then attempts to send a small little zap towards him, not enough to seriously hurt him or anything. Well she hoped. This whole time however, a raincloud was starting to form over them. Then right as she attempted to zap him, it start to rain. It wasn't that much of a rain it was pretty light.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:52 pm

"Suits yourself," Caleb said, chuckling as he made his way towards the Hera table. That was when he noticed that the girl sat in the Zeus table, just a few feet behind him. Okay, so he realized that he just irritated a child of the god of the gods. Caleb looked up to the sky, wondering if some random lightning bolt will suddenly strike him. As he looked up however, he realized that there was some sort of cloud forming over them. He raised his eyebrows and chanced a look at the girl, who had her eyes closed. She stuck out her hand towards him and opened her eyes, and Caleb felt droplets of water falling. He pushed his food away quickly to not have it get wet by the light drizzle.

"Okay, was that supposed to be... intimidating?" Caleb couldn't help but say. He raised his eyebrows at the girl as he lightly tilted his glasses at her, slightly uncovering the hazel brown eyes behind them.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett looks up at the sky, and sighs. Great just what she needed, rain. She turns back towards the table with the food, and grabs another bowl. She fills it with ceral, and adds fruit to the top of it. She grabs a spoon, and walks back over to her table. She sets her bowl down, and then sits down herself. She then starts to eat, her breakfast. Finally it was somewhat peaceful.

Hearing the boys comment, she looks up at him. "Shut up."The daughter of Zeus, glares at the boy. She closes her eyes, and concentrates, once more. When she opens, them a bolt of lightning comes down, striking the table, a mer inch or so from the boys hand.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 am

The sudden bolt made Caleb cringe as he quickly pulled his hand away. The lightning missed, thankfully, but he had felt some kind of shock from being so close to it. Caleb shook his head as he took in the scent of smoke in the air. But the slight rain had already extinguished the fire the lightning caused, only leaving a small scorch mark on the table. Caleb pulled the bowl of food closer to him as the rain stopped, and he was glad to see that it wasn't wet or anything. He didn't really want to get up to refill the bowl.

"So this is how you take care of annoyances," Caleb said nonchalantly as he mixed the cereals together with some milk. He had his back facing the girl so she didn't see his face, but Caleb still wore a bit of a smirk. "Just one zap and poof. Just like that, they're gone. Isn't that a little... abusive of you, to be using your demigod powers like that?"
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett smirks, and watches the boys reaction. She couldn't help but start laughing. It was rather hilarious to think that he was actually scared. "Aww, is someone scared?"she asks him, taking in a voice that someone would use with a baby. Brett then takes a bite of her breakfast, and begins to eat. She was rather hungry, after the events that had happened so far this morning.

Hearing his voice, Brett looks up. Seeing that he's not facing her however, she looks back down. She then countines to eat, while she listens to him. "Oh I don't get rid of annoyinces, unless its something thats not really, in that case I do. Otherwise I just use a bit of lightning to scare them. I don't try to harm them, unless of course they deserve it".Brett then looks back at her food, and countines to eat.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 am

Caleb smiled in spite of himself, not bothering to look at the girl as he ate. He looked rather smug in his thoughts. Caleb took a few moments to swallow his food as he thought of what to say next. "So you use your demigod powers to scare people," he said, fighting the urge to chuckle. "Like I said, it sounds rather abusive of you. Especially if you're a child of the king of gods. So you just tried to zap me to shut me up? Isn't that taking away my freedom to expression?"

It seemed like Caleb couldn't help but say things like that. The words easily rolled off his tongue as he anticipated the girl's reaction. Was she going to be mad like the other kids? Or was she going to be something else? Caleb couldn't wait to see.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:02 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett shrugs, honestly she didn't know, or care. "I don't know, and I'm as sure as Hades, that I don't care". Once more, she picks up her food and starts to it. Wow, what a strange morning. She blinks, and starts to think. She really had know idea, who this kid even was.

"Who's your parent, the god of sarcasm, oh wait I know its Koleamos, the god of stupidity"she says sarcasticly. Brett then smirks, and finishes her food. "Oh and, whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:58 am

Caleb fought back a laugh. That certainly wasn't something he was accustomed to--the girl just shrugging off his remark as if it was nothing. He was expecting another lightning bolt, to be honest. Caleb finished off the last of his cereal, twirling the spoon around his fingers as if it was one of his throwing knives. He chuckled lightly, hearing the girl's guess.

"Off by a long shot," Caleb said as he stood up, glancing at the girl. "Caleb. And my father is Momus. Now may I have the pleasure of knowing the name of the first person I've annoyed today?" he added, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:49 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett sets her spoon down on the table, and looks around. She picks up one of the glasses and mutters. "Grape Juice". The cup then fills with a dark red/purple colored drink. She smiles and picks it up taking a sip from it.

Brett sets her drink down, and wipes her hand across her face. She then folds her arms across her chest, and looks at Caleb. "I never said that I would be correct, I just picked the god that seems to suit your personality". Brett then looks at him, studying him really. "My name is Brett"she says softly, she likes her name, but she didn't feel like having him make a rude comment about it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:36 am

"So you think I'm stupid?" Caleb scoffed, raising his eyebrows at Brett. "Rude, I can understand. But stupid? I'm inclined to think that I am not below normal intelligence."

Caleb picked up a glass and drank the water inside it. He stared at Brett. "So, Brett, huh? Sounds like a boy's name," he remarked, letting the now empty glass roll on his hand. Normally he didn't comment on names, but that remark on stupidity really stung.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett chuckles to herself, and watches Caleb. She picks up her glass, and takes a swig. She realized that it might look a bit like blood, or wine. But people should be smart enough to realize its grape juice. If not, she pitied their stupidity.

Hearing Caleb's comment about her name, Brett's face starts to turn red. Not with embarressment but with anger. She looks up, and glares at him. Still glaring at him, she reaches around, and graps a fork. She lifts it up, and takes aim. She then pulls, back and swings forward, realizing the fork, and sending it straight towards Caleb.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:35 am

So Zeus girl was pretty defensive with her name? Caleb swerved, amused, as the fork whizzed past his head. He actually felt the utensil touch some of his hair. He brought his gaze back to Brett, anticipating what she was going to do next. He fought the urge to get another fork and throw it back at her. She was a girl, he told himself. A girl who basically called him stupid.

Caleb's teeth clenched at the thought and his defenses crumbled. Caleb picked up another fork, ignoring the surprised cry of the camper he took it from. He instantly hurled the thing back at Brett, taking less than a second to aim.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:26 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett smirks, and resits the erge to laugh loudly. He deserved that, no one was going to make fun of her name and get away with it. She picks up her drink, and takes a sip from it. Still, watching the boy, she snorts once again and puts the drink down.

She looks up in time, to see the fork being thrown at her. She istincivly ducks down, but somehow, she manages to leave her arm in mid air. The fork, scrapes across her arm, cutting it, before it impales itself in the wall. She sits up, and inspects her arm. She then looks at Caleb,"You will pay for this."she says as she puts pressure on the wound.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Caleb fought the urge to snort. He felt a little smug at himself. Ignoring the camper beside him grumble about getting a new fork, Caleb's eyes swept over the wound on Brett's arm. His expression softened but only for a tiny bit, and it wasn't noticeable unless you actually looked at him closely. "It's just a scrape. You'll live," he said airily, his lips forming a tight line.

Caleb had never actually hurt someone physically before, at least not in the arena. He was a bully of words, not of action. Caleb looked at the hand he used to throw the knife. Had he really gone this far to do something like that? Only because the girl had called him stupid? Caleb's hand balled into a fist. He was really becoming stupid.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett glares at him, and puts her arm down at her side. It had stopped bleeding, which was good. She then takes her napkin, and ties it around her hand. She sighs softly, and picks up her grape juice. She lifts it to her mouth, and takes a sip. She was getting tired of Caleb, and his jerk like ways.

"Have you ever realized how much of a jerk you are?"she asks him. She truely wondered, if he had. If he hadn't maybe, he would realize. She sighs softly, and takes another sip, before setting the grape juice down.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Caleb screwed his face into a mock look of concentration. He pretended to think about his answer, but in reality he already had it ready. "Well, yes, since I have been reminded of that for a daily basis even before I got here," he said coolly, the corner of his lips twitching up in a half-smirk. "Not that I mind though. Most people who call me a 'jerk' are... a little inferior, so to speak."

Caleb picked up his glass and drank, watching Brett from the corner of his eye. Caleb wasn't just a jerk. He was a jerk with a huge ego. Not exactly a good combination, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett finishes, her drink and slams the glass down on the table, nearly breaking it. She was TIRED of Caleb, and his big ego. She stands, up and grabs her remaining scraps. She walks over to the trash can, and throws it away. She the turns to leave, but before she does she gets a better idea.

She turns, and starts walking towards Caleb. She walks straight over to him, and slaps the back of his head. She then turns, and walks away. When shes around twenty feet away, she turns around. "You deserved that"she says to him. Brett turns around, and keeps walking. Rather slowly, because she wanted to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:35 am

Caleb nearly smirked as Brett left, feeling triumphant inside. Thinking that she had already left, Caleb raised his glass closer to his lips when he felt someone slap the back of his head. This action causes him to quickly lean forward a bit, with the water spilling out of the glass into his shirt. Scowling and cursing in Greek, Caleb looked down to inspect the damage. The front of his shirt was now damp. Just great.

Caleb's ears vaguely picked up the sound of people's laughter around him. He turned around, as if in a slow motion, to look at Brett's retreating figure. Some of the kids who were seated close to him shrunk back into their seats and stopped laughing at once. That was because the son of Momus wore a look that screamed 'danger' to everyone who saw it. He was silently glaring at Brett, clutching the empty glass so tightly in one hand. Caleb stuffed his other hand in his pocket, pulling out a small die. Without a warning, he hurled it as hard as he could at Brett's face. Well, at least it wasn't a fork this time.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett tucks her hands into her pockets, and smiles, as she keeps walking. She was feeling very confident, that she had stood up to Caleb. Slapping him had made her feel good. After she walked away, she started to hum. She was in a good mood, after that.

Brett spins, around to see Caleb's reaction. She can't help but laugh, when she sees his angry face. It looked funner, than it looked intimdating. She watches, as he makes throwing motion, in her direction. As the object draws closer she sees that its a die. Brett then lifts her good hand up, in front of her face, and catches it right before it hits her in the face. She smirks and drops it on the ground, and steps on it. "Oh nice try, I guess. But not really, kind of pathetic really". Brett smirks, and folds her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:06 am

"Well, it was worth a shot," Caleb said through gritted teeth. He would've actually thrown another fork, but, even though he would never admit it, Caleb didn't really want to give Brett another scrape, or maybe something worse than a scrape. A few of the campers laughed when they saw that Caleb threw a die, and it started to tick him off. He picked up a fork this time and slammed it on the table, just right between the fingers of a laughing camper. Said camper froze as he saw that Caleb missed him by less than a half-inch. Caleb did that on purpose, since he just wanted to scare the kid.

"Laugh again, and I won't make it miss next time," Caleb growled, leaving the fork stuck to the table. The camper nodded and averted his gaze. Caleb turned back to Brett and reached into his pocket. He pulled out the same die from before as if it had never left his pocket, letting it roll around in his fingers as he started to walk up to her.

"You are seriously annoying, aren't you, daughter of Zeus?" he told Brett. He was a foot away from her now, glaring down at her as he repeatedly tossed the die upwards.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:12 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
Brett stands there, taping her foot against the ground. Her arms are still folded across her chest. She was starting to get very annoyed. Anymore, and she would be willing to zap someone. Not enough to kill them, but seriously injuring them would be fine with her.

As Caleb steps closer to her, Brett looks up at him. This suddenly, turned slightly awkward. She glares at him, and for a while she doesn't say anything, well not until he says something. She listens and rolls her eyes. Deciding to have a bit of fun, she gasps and says, "Me annoying? Never!". She then says, "Next time, take the time to listen to what your saying, and you might realize your the annoying one".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating.(s a p p h i r e)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next