Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating.(s a p p h i r e)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Caleb looked away and snorted, but remained in his position. He turned back to glaring down at Brett and said, "I'm only annoying to those who annoy me. I quote, 'Do not do unto others what you don't want others to do unto you.' And fine, I admit that I've been a jerk. But that doesn't give you a reason to abuse your demigod powers and use it on people who annoy you. It rather looks like a coward's way to deal with a problem."

Caleb paused when he was done voicing out his thoughts, maybe thinking of something more to say. He squinted at Brett through his glasses as he wondered what her reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
||b r e t t A L E X I S r i d e r||
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett stands, there and listens to Caleb. She opens, her mouth to reply but she can't. She is too shocked, from his apology. Never would she had thought Caleb would be apologizing to her. She looks up at him, a confused look on her face. "I except your apology?"she says softly, not sure what else to say.

Brett countines to stand there, looking pretty much like an idiot. She was still, extremly shocked. She blinks slightly, and looks up at Caleb. Then it hits her, Brett is stuck with a sudden light-headedness. She sways around a bit, before collapsing on the ground. She then just lays there, on the ground. In between, a passed out stage, and normal. Her eyes are wide open.

((Random, but it just poped into my head))
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm

"It's more of an acknowledgment of my fault than an apology," Caleb muttered stubbornly. But hey, it was as close as he could get. His ego was way too big to actually say a sincere sorry. Then he raised his eyebrows at Brett wobbled a bit before falling to the ground. What the Hades? Caleb thought, surprised, as he blinked at the sight.

"Uh, Brett?" Caleb asked unsurely. He knelt down beside her, still clueless on what just happened. Was this somehow caused by the scrape? No, probably not. He checked her wrist for a pulse, and was relieved that he felt something. But now, looking at the girl, Caleb didn't really know what to do. Besides, the fact that her eyes were still open kinda creeped him out a bit. "It's not a good thing to drop just like that when someone's talking to you," Caleb said, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 421073_2501395384302_1535488077_31824310_475471385_n_large
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett lays there, for a few minuets, not moving or doing anything. Soon, however she sits up slowly, and rubs her head. She looks around slowly, before her eyes fall on Caleb. She had know idea what had happened, but maybe he would. "What happened?"she asks in a quiet voice, actually sounding scared. Brett normaly didn't like to sound scared, but hey she had just found herself laying on the ground, and had know idea what had happened.

Brett then just sits there, still confused and scared. She looks down at her hands inspecting them. She find nothing, so she moves onto her legs, and arms. On her left arm, and left leg, she finds a few bruises. Her face starts to look more and more confused, as she looks around slowly. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Okay, now even Caleb was getting a little scared. His mind was already pondering on the possibilities. Maybe a demigod or god was playing tricks. Caleb threw a quick glance back at where the other campers were, but didn't really see anything out of the ordinary. Or maybe there was, but Caleb couldn't see it yet.

"You lost your balance and collapsed," Caleb told Brett, his tone bordering on blunt. What could he say? He was pretty clueless himself. Besides, he wasn't really one to admit that he didn't know something. Caleb behaved too much like a know-it-all to accept that he didn't know how something happened.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett sits there, still scared and confused, trying to take it all in. She reaches her hand up to her eye, to feel a few tears. She quickly wipes them away, and looks down at the ground. Slowly, she looks back up at Caleb.

"Mind being a gentleman, and helping me up?"she asks him. She then holds out her right arm. Slowly Brett's head turns to look at the brusies again. Had she really just passed out? Or was there something else he wasn't telling her? She had know idea, and she wasn't sure how to handle the situation.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes before taking Brett's arm and pulling her up with him. His eyes wandered over to the campers, and now he saw a boy who seemed to be suspended in midair, swishing his arms around. Okay, talk about weird. He squinted, and saw that he had stopped waving, and with a jolt Caleb realized that the boy was looking straight at him and Brett. And with another jolt, Caleb also realized that this was the boy whose hand he almost hit with the fork earlier. What Caleb didn't get however, was why the boy targeted Brett instead of him. Weird kid.

Caleb let go of Brett once she was standing up. He turned towards the boy, whom he guessed was a Hecate kid. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" he challenged, the other campers going silent as they turned their eyes to Caleb and the other boy.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett smiles lightly, once shes standing on her own to feet. She slowly follows, Caleb's gaze towards the boy. She stares at the boy, for a bit, and then looks at Caleb. Seeing the look on his face, it clicks. She turns, back and faces the boy. She glares at him, not sure what to do.

Suddenly, Brett gets an idea. She closes her eyes, and concentrates. After around a minuet, she opens her eyes. At the same time, a bolt of lightning, strikes the ground, very close to the boy, maybe even hitting him. But Brett didn't see, right after using her powers, she had fallen, stopping, somewhat awkwardly resting against Caleb. Her eyes were closed, but she was still alive. Power usage had just drained her, well lets hope it was powerdrainage.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:16 am

Well wasn't this awkward. No sooner had Caleb felt the shock from the lightning wear off when he felt something resting against him. Caleb barely registered the boy's shriek as his side got zapped. The kid deserved it anyway. But Caleb had a more pressing problem this time as he awkwardly held Brett, who was now half-leaning on his arms. She probably drained all her energy from summoning that lightning. Idiotic girl, Caleb thought, and she had just passed out too.

"Move," Caleb called to the nearest table as he carefully brought Brett towards it. The campers moved to give him some space, and Caleb lowered Brett to the seat. Some of the campers started fanning Brett's face while Caleb stepped back, taking a huge breath. Some Apollo kids had rushed to Brett's aid and Caleb turned away as they did their magic healing thing. Caleb had his back turned, waiting for whatever it was that was going to happen. He couldn't just leave now, could he?
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:58 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett blinks, as she starts to get her energy back. She looks around, and at the Apoll kid. She scoots away from the kid, she did not like getting medical help. She looks around, and her eyes fall on Caleb.

"I'm sorry"she says softly. This had just turned so awkward. She then looks down at her hands, which she have resting on her leg. She honestly, had know idea on what to do now.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Caleb turned when he heard Brett's voice. He raised his eyebrows at her. Just what was she saying sorry for? For passing out? Or for what she had said and done to him before in their little feud? Nevertheless, even if he didn't know the reason for Brett's apology, Caleb did feel a little smug at the apology. He liked hearing people apologize. He just didn't like it when it was he who had to do the apologizing.

"And you're sorry for...?" Caleb asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he turned to stare at Brett.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:16 pm

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
Brett looks up, her eyes searching for Caleb's. She meets his eyes, and she clears her throught. "For, everything"she says softly. She blinks, but countines to look at Caleb. She hoped he would except it, but of course he didn't have to. She sighs softly, and looks down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Caleb did find it slightly awkward that they were both staring into others' eyes. He shifted uncomfortably in his position, stuffing both of his hands in his pockets now. What should he say next? Oh, he should probably accept her apology.

"Apology accepted," Caleb said. He paused for a few moments. "Take care to not lose your temper next time," he added, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 am

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brett slowly stands, up and looks at Caleb. Silently waiting for the apology, when it comes she smiles lightly. She then looks around slowly before looking back at him. She was slightly shocked that he even apologized, it was mainly her fault. "Well, I'll see you around"she says softly. Brett then turns, and starts to leave the mess hall. She was yearning for a nap, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Caleb nodded stiffly at Brett's retreating back. He felt the urge to say something, but he didn't know what. Sighing to himself, Caleb gave the girl one last fleeting look before he went on his way as well, ignoring the stares of the other campers who had been eagerly watching the exchange. He thought he heard most of them sigh as he left. He brushed the thought off as he walked, not having any particular place in mind. Maybe he could go to the arena and practice his knife-throwing. Yeah, that sounded like a good idea.

As he made his way towards the arena, a smaller part of Caleb's mind wondered about where Brett was going. Realizing that he was having these kinds of thoughts, Caleb growled under his breath as he tried to cast them away. He was Caleb, and Caleb did not dwell on these things.

But then, the Caleb he knew wouldn't exactly pick a fight with some other camper just because he made some girl faint. The Caleb he knew would just mind his own business and leave the whole thing as it is. Caleb muttered a curse under his breath. Gods, he was turning into someone else just by being in this camp for more than half a year already. Stupid camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating.(s a p p h i r e)   Eating.(s a p p h i r e) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating.(s a p p h i r e)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2