Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eating with freinds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Eating with freinds Empty
PostSubject: Eating with freinds   Eating with freinds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:25 pm

I got to the Mes hall and sat down waiting for them to pass out the food.I had saved seats for some in the minor god table.I got my cup and said"Purple cherry coke."and my cup filled up with exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Eating with freinds   Eating with freinds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

"Hey..." I said looking at her. "You ready for Training?" I asked looking for the other girl Amaya.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Eating with freinds   Eating with freinds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 pm

"I was planing on eating first and you should too.And I am always ready for training."I said to nightmare.I took a big sip of coke and then offered nightmare a goblet."You know how to use these yet?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating with freinds   Eating with freinds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating with freinds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: