Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Jake looked down at the view. He bit his bottom lip nervously, what if she said no? What would he do? Should he wait? No, they had been dating for almost a year now, he knew her well enough. His finger inched to his back pocket, grabbing a hold of the small light blue tiffany box and took it out. He hesitated. “Wait, can you just close your eyes for a second? I have something for you.” He said, feeling stupid at his choice of words. Was it too obvious? What if she didn’t want to?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 pm

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 Bfgto1
Victoria (Vicks) Gallagher

She looked at him suspiciously for a moment before listening, "Okay...?" she said, trailing off as she shut her eyes, her eyebrows pulled together in confusion. "What is it?" she asked, raising an eyebrow slightly, still keeping her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:55 pm

He sighed, biting his lip and then taking the small box out and getting down on one knee. “You can open your eyes now..” he said softly. He just couldn’t wait, he just expected her to open her eyes, and he started talking. “Vicks, I love you so much, and though we met under rather awkward circumstances, I’m glad that we met. I remember that night, under the stars, much like tonight, you were sitting by the lake, but it just went together. Everything just pieced perfectly together. You mean so much to me and right now, right here, I want to ask you something… Will you marry me?” he said in a blur. The words came out so suddenly, but he meant every single word of it.

He slowly closed his green eyes, hoping for a ‘yes’, anticipating for a ‘yes’. He didn’t know what he would do if she said no. Honestly, what would he do if she said no? Let’s hope that we’ll never find out. Jake chewed his bottom lip nervously, and looked around at the French people who were whispering ‘oui, oui, oui, dit oui.’ [yes, yes, yes, say yes.] And a few others literally were watching them as if they were in a movie with wide eyes, wondering about the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:17 am

She opened her eyes, growing wider with every word. A smile came to her face. She remembered that night clearly as well. She looked at him, one tear, that's all she would let come as she hugged him, "Yes." she whispered in his ear, smiling. Her smile grew wider as she thought about it. "Yes, yes yes." she said, her voice growing slightly more excited than it already was. She kissed his cheek. She couldn't believe this, she half expected to wake up in the hotel room, it felt like it was a huge dream.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Jake smiled, slipping the ring onto her finger then kissing her full on the lips. The spectators clapped for a few seconds, then realized that jake and Vicks would've probably preferred alone time. Jake felt like the happiest man alive right now. He expected it to be all a dream, but something told him that it was all real. She was his... to keep. He grinned like an idiot, feeling like running laps around the world, making it known that he was finally engaged, but he would prefer to spend his time with her right now.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:19 pm

She smiled against the kiss, linking her arms around his neck. She deepened the kiss. She couldn't believe it, as of then. She was Jake's, Jake was her's. She smiled, marry, engaged. She pulled him even closer to her, as she mumbled against his lips, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm

He kissed her back, licking the bottom of her lip greedily, then muttering, "I love you too.". he slid his arms around her waist, and held her close. He could feel her heartbeat, hearing it, it give him a sense of security, it made everything seem real even though the whole world was twirling around him. Even though everything else was a blur.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 pm

She put her hand on his chest slightly. A small blush came on her face as she noticed the people staring at them. "Maybe.. we could do this where people aren't staring at us?" she asked, raising an eyebrow towards him.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Jake didn't blush, but he was embarrased alright. "Err.. sure." he said awkwardly. He paused, what was he supposed to do now? Go back to the hotel? He took a small step, "I'm tired, we should go back to the hotel." he said, smiling.

~it'ssupercrappy,iknow~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)   B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B-BUT I DIDN'T DO IT! (Essie)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3