Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My shift again =.=(Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

My shift again =.=(Essie) Empty
PostSubject: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:47 pm

My shift again =.=(Essie) Mitch-hewer-mitch-hewer-2083111-499-332
"Keep that on your leg and you won't die," I told a camper. It was early in the morning and I was in the infirmary doing my daily work. I was a son of Apollo so I had to take different shifts at the infirmary healing campers throughout the week. I guess you were wondering why I said he might not die. Well, it's typical for someone to get an injury bad enough to kill. But usually they wouldn't die. Apollo kids were good with this stuff.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead and got up. I walked over to the sink where we would wash clothes and soak bandages. I washed my hand from a reasonable amount of blood. I had just finished bandaging someone's leg who had fallen off the climbing wall. I tossed the old bandage into the garbage. I went to the pantry and took out a brownie sheet, but there was ambrosia instead. I set it on the counter and began cutting it in different lengths; small medium and large squares.

Last edited by Brennan on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Essie walked into the infirmary for her shared shift with Leroy. She smiled, it had been ages since she last spoke to him. She went in to wash her hands to find Leroy washing blood off of his own. "What happened today?" she asked, a small smile on her face.

"Hi Leroy." she smiled. Essie Medley was back.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:03 pm

I looked up from the brownie sheet, and a grin broke across my face. I hadn't seen Essie since before winter. I had grown taller now, my hair lighter. "Hey," I replied, feeling warm. Essie was like the only one of my siblings that didn't find me annoying, and I suspected that I was even annoying her sometimes.

"
I'm just cutting some ambrosia," I nodded toward the guy on the bed holding a wet cloth on his wound. "He fell off the wall."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 pm

Essie smiled, "That's.. wonderful." she sighed, helping him finish cutting the ambrosia. She looked at him, "Wow.. you're taller..." she trailed, he was catching up to her height, despite their 3 year age difference. She smiled, "I'll finish cutting it all, you go help him." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:59 pm

I nodded silently, and put down the knife, going back over to the patient. I used the water-soaked rag to clean up the rest of the blood and wrapped a bandage around his leg tightly. I rubbed it then with sprinkles of nectar, closing the wound for now. Depending on his further activities, I couldn't estimate if it would stay closed.

I looked back at Essie. "
Got the ambrosia ready?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Essie nodded, "Yep!" she handed it to him, giving the boy a tiny bit in a bag, "Just in case of emergency. Don't eat it for the taste." she said. she had often come across someone who would want to eat it just because it tasted wonderfully. She nodded, going back to some of the other campers who needed Ambrosia or nectar. She sighed, sitting down after everybody had been taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I took the bag and the square. I set the bag on his bed side table. Then, I wrapped the regular square in a napkin and handed it to him. "There, your all set. You can leave tomorrow," I told him.

I got up and walked back over to Essie tending another patient. "So how has it been? Haven't seen you in what seems like forever." I picked up a dirty rag from a vacated bed and brought it over to the sink.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Essie nodded slightly as she answered, "Good. Ben and I aren't keeping anything a secret anymore.." she trailed, "Been really quiet lately..." she shrugged, "What about you Leroy?" she smiled, "Any girl trouble?" she raised an eyebrow towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

I turned off the sink and set the rag on a drying ring. "Eh. I broke up a while ago. Single now," I said, like it was no big deal. I considered myself to be average in appearance so I didn't have a tough time with girls.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:19 am

My shift again =.=(Essie) O078cm
Essie Medley

Essie rolled her eyes, ruffling his hair. She turned, "Any more people for a while...?" she trailed, looking at the people she had just attended to. There weren't that many people in the infirmary that day really. She sighed, putting all the ambrosia and Nectar away.

So.. Leroy no longer had a girlfriend. She had missed quite a bit. Wow... weird. She remembered it like it was almost yesterday when they were like best friends, able to read each other like books.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:28 pm

I grinned. I looked at the mostly empty beds. All the people that were here were tended to. I stepped outside the infirmary and looked out across the peaceful camp. It was morning so not many people were up yet.

I walked back over to Essie.
"Nah, doesn't look like it," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 pm

My shift again =.=(Essie) O078cm
Essie Medley

Essie smiled, "You got all the action." she playfully hit him in the shoulder, "Jerk." she smiled. It was nice seeing Leroy, she had missed seeing him around in the infirmary, something had screwed up and she hadn't had a shift in a month.

So, she never really had the excuse, and Leroy didn't really talk to her when she burnt her arms. She hoped he didn't ask her about them, or to show him.

That would mean he would see... the things on her arms. She shook the thought away, she was over-thinking things, it was unlikely he would ask her to show him her arms.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shift again =.=(Essie)   My shift again =.=(Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shift again =.=(Essie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: