Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just thinking [Essie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Just thinking [Essie] Empty
PostSubject: Just thinking [Essie]   Just thinking [Essie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Just thinking [Essie] Calebcopy-1
|Caleb|15|Wright|
// M O M U S \\

Caleb was seated by the creek with his pants rolled up and his feet submerged in the cool water. Caleb was in deep thoughts--he was always like that when he was alone. The son of Momus liked to think a lot; it was one of his fortes. He also developed a habit of playing with the die JC gave him, and today he was letting it roll around his fingers while preventing it from falling into the water. Well, if it did fall, then Caleb would just reach for his pocket after a few moments and ta-da, the die would be there as if it had always been. It was the die's magical quality. At first, Caleb hated it, but he just sorta got used to it now.

Caleb sighed as he began tossing the die up repeatedly, boredom already getting the better of him. He hoped anyone would come. Maybe he'll even get a chance to have a friend, for gods' sake. The chances were slim, for anyone who talked to him ended up as his enemy. But hey, maybe today would be different. Maybe Caleb can keep his ego in check for once. But then again, probably not. We'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking [Essie]   Just thinking [Essie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Just thinking [Essie] 2d105tf
Juliet Sims

Juliet walked to the lake in her boredom. She hated being bored, it made her mind think too much, make her recall memories that she didn't want. She sighed, crossing her arms. She looked around, wondering if there was anyone around, she saw one boy, at least it wasn't completely empty.

She walked over to him. "Hi." she said, she could believe it if he was bored too, at camp there was nothing to do there.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking [Essie]   Just thinking [Essie] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:31 pm

Caleb was jolted out of his thoughts and he turned to the girl. He peered at her through his glasses and noted that she seemed much older than him. Caleb frowned slightly at her pink hair, his mind already forming questions as to why it was pink. Caleb did tend to overthink things, especially when he was bored. Well, it was better to overthink than to mock at first glance, at least that was what Caleb believed. He nodded at the girl once to acknowledge her greeting.

"Hello," he said politely, keeping up pretenses as he started to psychologically analyze the girl for her flaws. Typical of him. "Bored too, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking [Essie]   Just thinking [Essie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thinking [Essie]
Page 1 of 1