Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The fun at the beach(Essie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

The fun at the beach(Essie) Empty
PostSubject: The fun at the beach(Essie)   The fun at the beach(Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I slowly walked on the soft sand. It was smooth and warm. I sat down and started playing in it. I grabbed a shovel and started digging. I dug a big hole so I filled it with alot of water and jumped in it.((hes wearing his bathing suit))
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The fun at the beach(Essie)   The fun at the beach(Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Avril was on the beach, hoping that it would be mostly quiet there. She saw a little kid, her looked like he was about... whoa... younger than 5. Maybe 4... no older. She bit her lip, wondering if she should go up to him, she decided against it. Making her face emotionless, she wasked up to him, and intense stare at him, like he was crazy. She wasn't changing who she was or how she acted just because of what someone's age was.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun at the beach(Essie)   The fun at the beach(Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 pm

I looked up at her. I started to cry cause she was scary. I got up and ran away crying. I ran for about 3 minutes than sat back down on the sand and started digging again to make my small pool.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: The fun at the beach(Essie)   The fun at the beach(Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Avril simply rolled her eyes, "Have fun playing in the dirt." she scoffed. She walked off. She honestly felt a small hint of remorse, she wasn't heartless. She sighed, he wasn't going to say sorry and comfort the kid either. She just continued to walk off.t
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: The fun at the beach(Essie)   The fun at the beach(Essie) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I wiped my eyes and continued digging. I was just about to get the water when I tripped and fell in the 5 foot hole. I grabbed the shovel and made a small bench. I sat down and waited for someone tyo help me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun at the beach(Essie)   The fun at the beach(Essie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fun at the beach(Essie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: