Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]   I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Jake was off in space but the question knocked him out "Oh...um I'm Jake Son of Chronos" He felt like a fool right now and paced over to lightning to fill his trough with grain and got him a bucket of water. "So I guess you live in Heras cabin" he asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]   I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Caleb raised his eyes. He hadn't mentioned who his god parent was but... ah yes, Jake must have seen him around in the cabin. Come to think of it, Caleb could partially recognize him as well. "Chronos... The god of time right? Not the titan?" Caleb asked in an emotionless tone, trying to make small talk. No insults there, so he must be doing quite fine.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]   I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 am

"Yes actually" he said "and you?" he added. Jake went to get a sattle for his pegasi for some riding lessons and hooked it up. Jake jumped on and his horse steadily galloped out of the stable. "Oh are any of you coming on the horse path with me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]   I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 am

Caleb had already returned to watching the horses when he heard Jake's follow-up question. "Momus," he said simply. He wasn't in the mood to elaborate on his godly parent. Only a few people had heard of his dad, so Caleb wasn't at all surprised if Jake didn't know who he was. Caleb turned to Jake, who was already seated on his horse. "I'll pass," he said stiffly, quickly turning away from them to stare at the horses again. It wasn't like he didn't want to--Caleb just didn't know how to ride a horse. And he wasn't about to make a fool of himself. Better pretend that he was just not interested, Caleb thought.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]   I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:53 pm

Jake started to think but didn't know what Momus was god of so he just said "Ok, ill go by myself". Jake trotted off and strolled through the horse path leaving the stable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]   I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wonder if I can get along with horses... [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: