Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 am

~Caleb Wright, 15, Son of Momus~

Luckily, Caleb was strong enough to drag himself towards the infirmary. He wasn't really sure if he was going to make it that far. He actually half-expected to collapse somewhere in the path. Stupid Tyche kid, Caleb thought angrily, referring to JC. The image of JC infuriated him more, and the small die in his pocket was going to make him crazy with rage. But he would deal with that later. Right now, he needed to get someone to heal his shoulder.

The injury was partially healed, but it was still rather bloody. Caleb wondered if he got it infected or something. If it did, then it would give him another reason to blame JC. That was what a son of the god of blame did. Just blame things on everyone. Scowling, Caleb placed his left hand on his shoulder, wincing at the pain. Seeing that the infirmary was slightly empty, Caleb walked up to the nearest bed and sat on it. No one took notice of him. A few seconds passed and still nothing.

"Hello?! Bleeding person over here!" Caleb called angrily to anyone who would listen. "Jeez, do your jobs," he muttered under his breath, not loud enough for anyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:04 pm

"Sorry about that, one of the Hephaestus kids were working on a steam powered woopie cushion and it went wrong." Grey said to him. "Hmm that's a pretty good shoulder wound you got yourself." Grey said handing him some ambrosia while dis infecting the kids shoulder and putting an ace rap around it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:53 am

Caleb took a bite of the ambrosia and felt his strength returning. He eyed the boy, who looked a lot older than he was, as he wrapped around a bandage over his shoulder. The boy's comment irked him greatly. "A pretty good shoulder wound?" Caleb repeated, raising both his eyebrows. "And what exactly are you implying there?"
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:07 am

"Oh I'm sorry I just meant that well your going to have a bit of a scare to show off" Grey said with a smile. He continued to check the shoulder to check if there was any other minor cuts. "So how did this happen?" He asked "and do you have any other injuries?" Grey turned away from him putting away some of the supplies he had used and grabbed a bit of nector for the boy.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 am

Caleb had already half-expected the boy to ask where he got the injuries. He already got an answer ready. "An arena brawl. Just the usual demigod practicing," he said nonchalantly. Well, he assumed it was common for the kids here to get hurt, what with their demigod powers and prowess in handling weapons. He didn't need to explain the details, did he?

"No, just the shoulder," he said as he accepted the nectar. After taking a few sips, he set the glass on the table nearby. "Thanks," Caleb grunted with a stiff nod, getting up as he touched the bandage with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:21 am

"Well then my advice be a bit quicker next time, hopefully I won't be seeing you again around here." Grey said. Grey stood up putting the rest of the Medical supplies away and taking a bite of ambrosia to keep him awake for the rest of the day. He was thinking Oh my gods three hours until a hot meal and a nice night of rest.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 am

Caleb became a tad bit annoyed. The guy behaved and sounded like his mother. He grumbled a few incoherent words under his breath before starting to leave. Gods, he thought, closing his eyes, I need a break. He headed towards the Hera cabin, where he stayed, and then a second later realized that JC stayed there too as a son of Tyche. Caleb swore in Greek at the thought, and then headed in a different direction instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]   Bloody Shoulder [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Shoulder [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1