Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Come get them! -open!-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Come get them! -open!- Empty
PostSubject: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

It was Tabitha Porter's usual shift in the Armory, standing next to a row of armor and weapons, hanging up finished pieces to display for campers. Her arm was bandaged up, likely another accident with her work, being a daughter of Hephaestus, burns and cuts weren't uncommon for her. She'd been a year-round camper here for 6 years now, and was well known for her cold disposition and her great handiwork in the forge. But, she was stuck in the Armory until her arm healed. "This...is dull..."
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Darren entered the armoury, hoping to find a decent weapon. He walked over to a pile of daggers. None of them were in a good shape, he guessed all the good ones were taken by older campers. He saw a demigod on the other side of the armoury "Have you seen any good daggers?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 pm

The blond looked up at the other camper, her eyes narrowing in contemplation. Though it might have been mistaken for anger. "I have some I made yesterday. Let me see if anyone snatched them yet." she turned and walked towards the back, riffling through something. After a bit of clanging, Tabitha returned holder two daggers, glittering and new. "Here, try them out for their weight. If they're no good I can make you one when my arm's better." she said, holding both of the shiny bronze daggers out to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:41 pm

He walked in and noticed a girl and boy chatting."Excuse me do you by any chance have a way of getting some more bronze arrows" Ryan asked nicely.He knew that if he got these arrows he could maybe start improving and get stronger arrows because the other ones broke which made him mad so he had to use his sword most of the training and it was alright but not perfect.Ryan was teased for being imperfect which angered him a lot."Can you also make a bronze bow please",she looked nice and he wanted to act polite so he could get a good sword.He sat and waited watching kids walk around looking for items to use like daggers,swords,knives,bows.He liked a few of those weapons he was not really good with daggers but could practice.
Back to top Go down
xxxxxx

PostSubject: Re: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Darren weighed both of the daggers then gave one back and replied "Thanks, they're perfect". He then turned to the boy and pointed towards a shelf, "I saw some arrows there but most of them were blunt" he said "there were a couple of good long bows next to them though"
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Tabitha took the other dagger, setting it on the counter. "Lemme get you a decent sheath for that. The Bows are along the wall. Arrows are in the crate under it. They're blunt for a reason." she looked at Darren. "There have been enough accidents." she said, turning and pointing Mark towards the wall of bows, a large, long box holding several kinds of arrows. "If none of them work for you, you can write a commission and we'll get right to it." The blond held out a sheath, made of thick, woven leather, to Darren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come get them! -open!-   Come get them! -open!- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come get them! -open!-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: