Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1eyedjuggalo

Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) Empty
PostSubject: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Cody walked with Taylor to the infirmary. He was sure she would be ok, but better to be safe than sorry. Didn't want her to be at a disadvantage on their next big adventure. Smiling, he started wondering what that would be.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:50 am

Taylor had the nurse examine her injured foot. She looked around the place filled with nurses and some Apollo campers heading out. She felt the nurse apply pressure on her ankle and pour some liquid on it (probably some nectar, Taylor assumed) and wrapped a clean cloth around the foot. "What have you been doing, young lady?" the nurse asked sternly.

Taylor shrugged. "Been hanging out in the arena," she lied smoothly, winking at Stephen when the nurse's back was turned.

The nurse declared her free to go, walking away while grumbling about nasty accidents and weapons. Taylor tested out her foot. It was numb. She could walk without a limp, but Taylor seemed to be dragging her foot across the floor rather than actually lifting it. Well, it was numb.

"Told ya it was nothing," Taylor said, grinning. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 am

Stephen shrugged. "I think we should both lay off the adventures til we're completely healed. So what do you do for fun that's not life-threatening?" He wished he had something cool to suggest, but all Stephen really did in his free time was read.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:47 am

"Hmm... Taylor said, her eyebrows scrunched up. "Why don't we go to the arena--oh wait, that's life-threatening."

Taylor was out of ideas. Not to mention that the numbness of her foot irked her slightly. "Let's just hang out like normal people," she suggested, stretching her arms. "We could use a break. And well, you need to socialize with others too," she finished with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:58 am

Stephen rolled his eyes. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not good at socializing. Never was really. Had a few friends back in Florida, but things were different" The little unspoken social rules were different on the street than they were here. Besides, where do people here even go to hang out?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 am

"And that's why you need to learn now!" Taylor said, grinning widely, as she grabbed hold of Stephen's wrist and started to lead him out of the infirmary.

Taylor didn't really know where to go, but she knew that there were campers everywhere in this place. It wouldn't be hard to go find someone to hang out with. If no one wanted to, then Taylor was going to beat the underworld out of them. Well, maybe that was an exaggeration, but Taylor had a goal set in her mind.

Taylor wanted to break Stephen out of his personal shell. She knew that he had been living like a hermit for a long time, and she wanted to change that. That was what friends are for, right?

Last edited by PhoenixSapphire on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 am

Stephen reluctantly followed. In the short time he had known Taylor, he knew once she set her mind to something, it was going to happen. Besides, she had an iron grip on his wrist. He wasn't sure this was a good idea. The more people you knew, the less you could hide. His short time on the street had taught him a thing or two about business, and he had a deal with some satyrs that he didn't want to become public knowledge. He got a small cut of any money they made for smuggling things into camp, and they got to eat anything he would normally throw away. It wasn't very profitable because most of the time they were paid in garbage, but still. He wondered where Taylor was taking him.

OOC: Maybe we should make an open topic somewhere
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)   Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking on a friend(Phoenix Saphire)
Page 1 of 1