Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ari Phoenix's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

Ari Phoenix's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Ari Phoenix's Characters 119854178

Nymph
Name: Poison Ivy, Ivy for Short
Years at Camp: 1000
Brief History: Birth was an interesting situation, as it was not too far from birth that she was taken to Camp. Her memories was of her Mother's beauty, and the knowledge that soon she would not be able to look her in the eyes due to the Goddess and Gods that destroyed her. She was tainted by it, the side effect of the curse put on her mother had influenced her, a simple Nymph, changed her into who she became. Camp was interesting, as she was there and interacting with the other nymphs, who found her to be scary comparatively. She interacted with the Half bloods, the so called Demi gods. Though everyone who had seen her noticed the tinge in her eyes, and the dark look in her eyes and on her beautiful face. During the first Two hundred and fifty years she was mainly quiet though, she had not learned of her mother's ultimate fat yet.

Her actions in the camp has mainly been as a willful servant, and a protector of the Wilds around the area. She mainly has hidden under the radar besides being one of the few nymphs who has not slept with anyone. Instead she was mainly seen wandering around, or looking through books at pictures of her mother, and the rare teardrops would fall from her. She became known for pick fights with the Children of the three Gods she hates for their influence on her mother's fate, going so far as once picking a fight amongst the trio of their children with her own powers, though she survived and ran off to lick her own wounds, it was noted that all of them had bad rashes for weeks. This was directly after she found out about her mother's fate, and from then on she acted with a certain hate aimed at Athena, Poseidon, and Zeus. This was how she has been for a while, and this happened with in the second Two Hundred and and Fifty Years.

When Dionysus took over the camp with in the last five hundred years, she found herself a new past time. She would take the orders, but instead she would mess with the other Nymphs and Servants, usually tripping them up, or making them falter, as well as doing so on purpose with her own. She did not like being told what to do, nor would she accept to be a servant always. She would use this to partially get rid of her Pent up stress, as well as to Annoy the God of Whine and partying as much as she could, his children were not immune to her attempts to her annoyances.

Her History primarily happens to be nothing more than a list of events, and though she has not done more than plot, she has not done anything rather note worthy, at least until now, now that things have elevated to the level that she could finally act.
Dwelling: Tree Top Village, a Poison Ivy Vine.
Physical appearance:
With what the picture shows, she happens to have Long Brown hair with a Tint of Green, usually having a Vine of Wild Ivy wrapped in it. Her eyes are Snake like though, being Yellow with the Slitted Pupils. She has a matured figure, but a youthful appearance, making those unaware of her nature to believe herself to be in her late teens, which causes problems occasionally with her personality style. She keeps her Vine close, usually growing it with her powers, as a Nymph cannot go far from the plant of their origins. She is tall, though not as tall as most of the Heroes, being only about five foot and Eleven Inches, with her weight being mostly unknown but guessed to be light due to her slender waist, but not as light as those who lack her bust and hips. She usually wears what ever she has stolen most recently from the daughters of Athena or Aphrodite, though some times for the daughters of other Deities, if they have similar enough figures. She also has a pair of Sunglasses she Stole from a Child of Hades ages ago.

Personality:
Ivy as she calls herself, happens to be a Willful Nymph, with a bit of a Vengeance streak. She absolutely hates Athena, Poseidon, and Zeus, since all played a role in the downfall and death of her mother, not just once, but multiple times. She is conniving and plotting, as she wants to cause them to either be able to feel the pain that she herself feels at the loss of her mother at an early age, or to make them suffer in some way. She is unafraid of the wrath of the gods, so doing so has no qualms with her own persistent actions.

The Deities that she does get along with every deity outside of the three. She does not like the Demi gods of the three she despises, nor does she like any who wishes to fight her mother at any time. She has a problem of being snarky at times, and making comments that would make people think against being near her. This usually leads her to being alone so often.

She finds joy partially in using her powers to annoy the Demigods of the three, as well as being slightly Vain, having most of her mother's appearance, she is a beautiful Nymph. Coincidentally or not though, she has Athena's views on sex most often, as she herself has remained untouched, be it personality, or powers that have brought this about, it is uncertain. The truth is she just has had no real reason to fall in love, as hate fuels her heart most often.

She does enjoy stealing things, which is funnily her way of trying to bond with people. Whether it is an enemy or an ally, she will steal from you, as she has some how picked up a side of Kleptomania. She uses it as a way to get things and be close to those who she does not know. This is also how she has clothing, and pictures of her mother to do it, as she is illiterate but likes to steal books with pictures of Medusa for the picture purpose.

Talents:
Manipulation of Ivy and Oak Vines, both poisonous and Non poisonous variation. She is able to make them grow where she wants them to, and how, though cannot make them any stronger than they would be naturally. This power is not limited in use though, as she can use it to either manipulate her own vine, or make others grow and spread. Her main use for it, is to use it to torture or annoy people.

Poison Immunity to Poison Ivy and Poison oak, as well as the Recognition of any such things, and the ability to make cures for them.

Poison nails, her body naturally can secrete a small bit of Poison Ivy toxin from her finger nails that lead to a rash similar to as if the person was touched by poisonous Ivy vines.

Ivy Perfume, is the ability for her to smell of Ivy and Oak plants no matter what, of any variation known to nature. She sometimes uses this to reveal her moods by making herself smell either of a sweet variation or a poisonous one, depending on the nature of her mood.

Weapons: N/A or what ever is at hand.
Other:
Her Parents were Medusa and Poseidon.
She is technically a Kissiae or Ivy Nymph.
Her Color Code is Green
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Okay, this is a very good character. Also, if her parents are Medusa and Poseidon, isn't she considered a demigod?
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:20 pm

Nope, it would follow the same Methods as if a Cyclops, but since her Mother was cursed shortly after she was conceived, she is considered the Child of a Gorgon and a God, or to be more specifically, a root of the Gorgon, the Origin. As in She is like her mother, a Nymph.
I figured I would play with things, and give my character a good reason for acting, she has no idea who her father is, but she is not Demi god, as she is more or less Kin to a monster.

I hope that makes sense more or less. I am partially hoping to see if I can get her to become a True Gorgon sometime hehe.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Okay, you have a very god character, and thank you for explaining that. Accepted
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Selene wrote:
Okay, you have a very god character, and thank you for explaining that. Accepted

Yes, yes she does. LOL. Don't kill Bane or Angel please
Back to top Go down
AriPhoenix

AriPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Well Thank you, now I can RP ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ari Phoenix's Characters   Ari Phoenix's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ari Phoenix's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: