Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Checking out something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Checking out something Empty
PostSubject: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:51 pm

I run up to Zues' thumb and start climbing to the little cave I saw. Finding it I saw it was bigger then I first thought I point at the hole and say, "Here it is! Come us and see it!"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Dani followed Kayla , she had to run to keep up with her. Fast and furious! "Whoa this is private, we could do that here." she said examining the place.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm

"I think so too." I thought for a second. "What now? We leave anything here people will notice." I say and smile. This was really happening!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:22 am

Dani nodded. "So what now? " she asked Kayla. "We could ask people if they want in or not..." she suggested. Dani walked around the cave, it was well protected.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:03 pm

"We need to be careful who we tell. If we aren't then the word may get out about us. Remember that." I say and walk over and feel the wall. It was cool. Not cool but cool as in cold.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Dani nodded. "How many people should we get? You can only have so many until someone notices." she said calmly. Dani wasn't worried. Besides if they did get discovered, they would kick butt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:10 pm

"Your right. How about..." Numbers were not my strong point. "Five or more." I say. I take a breath.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Dani nodded and counted her fingers. Kayla, her, Thais, Chase, and his girlfriend. Five right? "Okay we have just enough then" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

"WAIT I meant Six. You, me, your boyfriend, Chase, his girlfriend, and Kim. Yep that right. OK now we need to look for them and ask." I say and smile. I look up and say a whole in the ceiling that was like a sky light. I stood there and let my hair absorb the light. The light highlight turned almost white.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:54 am

Dani nodded." Oh yeah six then, i can't count. Good thing I'm not an Athena kid." she joked. Dani focused her brown eyes to where Kayla was looking." So when will we ask them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:02 am

"Huh? What? Oh sorry. Um we should ask them soon. I know Chase and his girlfriend are off on a quest to save Kim so they'll be gone for a while. You should ask your boy friend in privet next time you see him." I say. I smile at my hair. "Cool huh?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:09 am

Dani smiled ." Okay, yeah cool. Listen I have to go. Training takes up most of my day." The demigod admitted sadly. If she didn't keep her skills up she would get bored." Nice meeting you Kayla." Dani said before leaving the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out something   Checking out something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out something
Page 1 of 1