Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back into the forest (Charity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:47 pm

"Only with cellphones silly. Ipods don't matter. Everyone has Ipods here." I saw no emailed me back yet and put it away. I looked up at Jon. "So, what are your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm

"I don't really have any," Jon said, keeping his hand on his sword. A signal was a signal, be it email or a phone call. Better to stay alert than to lure himself into false security. "I just kind of... walk around and think." It sounded rather boring, but his mind could open up to many things...
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:58 pm

"I could teach you how to play guitar if you want? Of course, once I get mine back." I offered. He seemed really nice. And a very good listener I might add. "Uhh, only if you want to. You don't have to. I'm always looking to teach though."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:04 pm

"I'm not sure I'd be very good," Jon replied with a grin. "But sure, I don't see why not." He took a deep breath as he felt his energy slowly coming back to him. With another breath of fresh air, he found the strength to stand back up on his feet.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

I stood up infront of Jon. "So what are you doing on Thursday at 4pm? If your not doing anything, I'll teach you then." I smiled. My first and probably only student.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

"I am not doing anything at any point in time in the foreseeable future," Jon answered. "So Thursday at four it is." What a rare development, Jon thought to himself. I seem to have made a friend.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 pm

"I've been meaning to ask, how old are you?" I looked him up and down quizzicaly. He looked 17 but, he couldn't be. He was to skinny for 17. He had the face for it though. And Again he was kinda cute.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:06 pm

"Uh, sixteen" Jon answered, wondering why she asked. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed her looking at him, as if scanning him. It made him feel slightly uncomfortable. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

"Fifteen. You don't look sixteen. More 17-ish." I stood up. "Well," I said then yawned. "I need to get back to my cabin."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 pm

"That's only a year difference," Jon said with a small laugh. Jon looked up the sky. It wasn't really that late. "Um, alright." he said, "goodnight I guess."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 pm

"If you're wondering why I go back so late, I go to sleep early because It gets pretty hectic after Sing-Alongs. Everyones a pumped up." I laughed a bit then rubbed the dirt off my pants. Nice meeting you by the way. Goodnight." With that I walked off, through the cold woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back into the forest (Charity)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2