Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back into the forest (Charity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Back into the forest (Charity) Empty
PostSubject: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Jon's dream last night had been very different from the ones he normally had. Normally, he could tell his father was trying to contact him, but there were never any words, just anger. This dream seemed more like he was far away, watching. He watched the ferryman sail on a black, polluted river, guiding images, empty shells of people away from the gates. Something felt wrong. He didn't know how, but he could tell this ferryman was not Charon... but it was his father. The dream ended there, and since awakening, Jon has lied on the forest floor thinking about the dream. What did it mean? Why had his father taken that form? Was it actually happening somewhere? Lost in thought, Jon didn't realize a girl walking through the forest until she stepped on a twig, stirring him from his thoughts a he sat up, looking over at her. "Oh, hello" he said, sitting up a little more straight.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm

"Hello. And who might you be?" I smiled walking closer. "Did I disturb you?" I always tended to bump into people who are in deep thought. It was my curse. He looked like he had been there awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 pm

"Uh, no not really," Jon replied. He figured it was probably for the best that he snapped out of it. "Sorry," he continued, "I tend to space out a lot." He pushed himself up onto his feet and stood, leaning on the tree behind him for support. He felt like he's just woken up.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm

"Same. So if you don't mind me asking, what were you thinking about?" I was so nosey. I always wanted to get into other peoples business. He looked exceptionally tired. I wanted to ask if he was sleeping, but I held back.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"Just a dream," Jon answered, not really wanting to say more. This was the first dream about his father he had had since being claimed. Was he finally not angry? Was he so sick that he was actually proud of what Jon had done before getting claimed? Jon sighed to himself, clenching his hand into a fist.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

I noticed his fists. Was he mad I interupted his dream? I would be. I thought about the dream I had the other night.

I was laying on a illuminum table. There was around 4 doctors in the room and one nurse. I kept on coughing up blood. I two demigods in the room. They looked fimiliar. I wondered who they were. Suddenly, one of the doctors took their mask off and it was hades. I started to struggle. Thats when I woke up.

I snapped back into reality.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:35 pm

She was right, Jon thought to himself, she does space out. he decided not to say anything and kicked gently off of the tree he was leaning on, walking over and extending his hand for a handshake. "I'm Jon, by the way," he said, trying to sound friendly. She seemed like something was bothering her, but he figured she wouldn't want to talk about it. Or at least he wouldn't if he were in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

"I'm Ali-Lyn. Call me Ali, or Lyn, but I prefere Ali." I rambled. Damn. Why did I do that? I'm such a fool. Okay, this is really awkward. I looked at Jon for a moment. His eyes looked purple in the sunlight. His black hair blew back from the gentle breeze. He was cute. I could admit that.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Awkward, Jon thought, his hand still reached out. He just chuckled a bit and lowered his hand back to his side. "Nice to meet you, Ali," he said. He raised an eyebrow slightly as he noticed her looking at him, but decided to dismiss it. "So what are you doing out here in the forest?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm

"Wandering. I kind of needed something to do. I have writers block and my guitar is having new strings put on it by my music teacher." I smiled. I sat down on the cold ground.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:41 pm

"Ah, are you a musician?" Jon knew the answer was obvious, but he was just trying to make conversation. Probably a stupid way to do so, he thought. Oh well, he figured. Better than talking about his dream.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

"Yeah, I guess. No one here really likes my or has listened to my music though." I shrugged. I started to play with my fingers. This one of the most awkward moments I've had in my life time.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Jon noticed Ali moving her fingers as if playing a guitar. "Let me hear it," he said grinning. As the air around them grew thick and dark, a guitar, just like the one she owned, formed in Ali's hands. Jon leaned back up against the tree, satisfied with his creation as he slid his hands into his pockets, still grinning as he waited for her to play.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:30 pm

I started to play Island In The Sun by Weezer. It was one of my favorite songs ever. I practiced it alot until, I perfected it. It was the first song I learned. Than I started singing it. My voice echoed in the empty woods.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Jon looked at Ali with amazement at how good she was. There was no doubt in his mind that her parent was either Apollo or a muse. "Wow," he said quietly when she finished. He started to feel a little dizzy, letting the guitar flicker away from existence. "That was amazing."

Last edited by Prince Deity on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 pm

"Thank you. By the way, where did that guitar come from? It's amazing." The strings on the guitar were just perfect and the length and everything was just.....wow. I wanted to play again. I missed my guitar. My music teacher had had it for a week now. I wonder if she broke it?
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Jon let out a small laugh. "Well, it came from your mind. I can only make things that people are familiar with. Not for long though, it's a bit exhausting..." He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "I think I can keep it up for one more song. Wanna play again?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 pm

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I loved playing. I knew how to play drums, guitar and piano. I could sing almost any song. I decided I was going to play Thats What You Get by Paramore. "Could you make it an Electric Guitar this time please?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 pm

"Sure thing," Jon said, smiling. With a quick glance into Ali's mind, a guitar matching her exact desires formed in her hands. Despite not being plugged in, the guitar would make the exact sound she wanted. "Enjoy," he said, only slightly dizzy at the moment. He hoped he could keep it formed for the full song.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"Okay here it goes." I started to play. Then decided I didn't want to play that song. "One sec." I started to play Whoa by Paramore. I loved that song. Only learned it a couple weeks ago. I hope I played it right.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Jon focused solely on the music, trying hard to maintain the guitar. Ali really seemed to be enjoying it, he would hate to have it vanish half the way through the song. It may not be his taste in music, but he had to admit she was amazing at it. With a sigh of relief that she finished the song, he let the guitar flicker away, his knees buckling, almost causing him to collapse onto the ground. "You're really good," he said almost silently. "Where do you find the time to practice?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well, I'm more so of a virtuoso. I don't practice anymore. I don't need to. I learn songs and write songs. I already know hiw to play guitar, piano and drums." I smiled. I could sing a little, not great but, I could.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:23 pm

"You most certainly can play guitar," Jon replied with a grin. He let himself slide down to the ground, sitting on the grass with his back leaning on the tree behind him. He still felt dizzy and exhausted, but he managed to look up at Ali and tried his hardest to hide how tired he was. "So," he said, "you write songs too?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm

"Yeah. Not really good ones but I can write." I smiled. "What's your hobbie?" I felt bad for only talking about me. I took my Ipod touch out of my pocket and checked my email well Jon took a breather. I guess that guitar thingy had really tired him out.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Jon's eyes widened as he saw Ali take the Ipod out of her pocket. "Um, was it not explained to you not to use electric things? They can track us with them, you know." Jon's hand moved over to his sword, gripping the hilt tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back into the forest (Charity)   Back into the forest (Charity) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back into the forest (Charity)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: