Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fun on the Ice [Charity]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Fun on the Ice [Charity] Empty
PostSubject: Fun on the Ice [Charity]   Fun on the Ice [Charity] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:25 am

The cold breeze of old man winter was soothing to the sixteen-year-old girl sitting by the rink. Strapping on her skates, Taylor looked up to see the campers' happy faces while they slid across the ice, sometimes falling but laughing all the same. Taylor was just wearing her orange Camp Half-Blood shirt and a pair of shorts that reached barely past her knees. She didn't mind the cold, being a daughter of the Khione. Finally ready, Taylor launched herself to the ice without hesitation.

Skating was second nature to Taylor. She slid across the ice with no problem, using her arms for balance. She skated in circles, in figure eights, and in just random directions. Taylor enjoyed being on the ice. It was like being at home. She closed her eyes. Maybe she forgot that other campers were there too. Well, Taylor just continued skating, until she realized her mistake a second too late.

Crash!

Taylor felt herself falling on the slippery ice. "OW!" she said, clutching her head. She had bumped into a fellow camper. Silently cursing in Greek, Taylor said irritably, "Watch it!"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Fun on the Ice [Charity]   Fun on the Ice [Charity] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:50 am

"S-sorry..." I mumbled. I had been skating backwards and suddenly, what'd ya know. I'm on the ground next to and irritated 16 year old. "Sorry, I-I didn't see you there."
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Fun on the Ice [Charity]   Fun on the Ice [Charity] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:59 am

Taylor blinked in surprise. I didn't see you there either, she thought ruefully, but she wasn't about to admit that. The girl looked pretty with her jet black hair and clear blue eyes. The girl looked sincere in her apology too, and that made Taylor's irritation fade. Taylor pushed herself up, and once she was balanced, offered a hand to help the girl up.

"I'm Taylor," she told the girl with a half-smile. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun on the Ice [Charity]   Fun on the Ice [Charity] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun on the Ice [Charity]
Page 1 of 1