Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Best View(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

The Best View(Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Best View(Open)   The Best View(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Alex sat down on he the beach. Considering it was winter he wasent dressed too warm, Sweatpants and a T-shirt. He put on his sun glasses which he had in his left pocket. Looking up he started to wait for sundown to come to get the pretty view on the beach. He ruffled his hand through the sand as he waited for the sun to set.
Back to top Go down
Juno Hearthos

Juno Hearthos

The Best View(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best View(Open)   The Best View(Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 am

I brush my hair from my face and stare across the glittering water. The sun glows brightly, the air smells sweetly. My heart is warm and I blush, Leo would have liked this too. I sit on a rock, thinking of him.
Back to top Go down

The Best View(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: