Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Empty
PostSubject: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 pm

Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

Skylar Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I sat waiting at a lone table on a balcony. The balcony overlooked the beach, and the sun was already out of view. Twinkling stars were already in view. I twisted my straw around in my glass of water, waiting quite impatiently for Jared. He told me to meet him out here, but I had been sitting at the table for at least 10 minutes.

The wind blew softly, ruffling my hair a little. I fidgeted, not able to sit still very long.

http://www.polyvore.com/skye/set?id=37239506
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Jared Frost.

Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} 2cdk7wj

I sprinted into the restaurant. using my shoulder to push open the door, not breaking the sprint. I slightly waved to the person at the front desk and spotted Skye. I didn't dress up. I don't ever dress up. I was wearing a long sleeved grey shirt, jeans, fingerless gloves, and sneakers. I ran over to the table and sat down.
"Sorry I'm late uh... I had... traffic jam... thing," I said, in actual fact I just got back from a mission with Omega.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} Tumblr_kxclunx0bk1qzanm2o1_500_large

I raised an eyebrow. That was a lie. I thought for a moment, and then was reminded about my recent visit with Epsilon. I was given... a mission. An impossible one at that. I shook the thought out of my mind, and blurted out something I didn't want to say.

"Having fun with Omega?"

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Jared Frost.

I looked through the menu. "Do you think the trout looks go-WHAAAAAA!!??" I said as I heard her comment. If there is anything I have learned since being an Omega agent, then it is this. Deny. Deny. Deny.
"What are you talking about? Omega? Is that a soccer team?" I said, making my act look very convincing.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 pm

"No, Omega is no soccer team. It is a secret agency, opposite Epsilon. And YOU, Jared, are a part of it. And don't deny it, because I know that is the first thing they teach you," I said, sounding calm. I studied him for a moment, not saying a word. Continuing, I said lowering my voice to a whisper, "And I only know about Epsilon... B... B... because..." I couldn't get the words out.

"Because I'm apart of it, dammit."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Jared Frost.

I eyed her. "No. The first thing they teach us, is if anyone finds out who you really are..." I said and in a flash I pulled out my pistol, causing the whole restaurant to scream and run away in fear.
"Kill them," I said with a sarcastic smirk.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I eyed him. "And the first thing they teach us..." In a flash, I reached for my thigh and pulled out a small hand gun. "...Is to kill anyone who tries to kill you." Purposely, I shot right beside his head, almost making the bullet miss him. Other people ducked, and some ran out of the restaurant. I wasn't messing around.

"I've got 13 bullets in this gun. I can miss one, but you better bet, that I WON'T miss the others."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Jared Frost.

"lolbadshotbish," I said, looking her in the eyes. The bullet flew past me and into the wall. I leaned back in my chair. I've done this since I was nine. I've been tortured by Epsilon agents. I know how to kill a bish. Strange thing was, at this moment, I was incredibly attracted to Skye.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm

I narrowed my eyes. The restaurant now empty, I stood on the table. I pointed the gun straight down at his face. A certain darkness crept into my voice. "Point blank," I said. I eyed my back-pack sitting on my chair. If I were to make an escape, changing clothes and disappearing wouldn't be too hard.

My hand stayed still, gripping my gun tighter.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Jared Frost.

I took out a cuban cigar case and pulled one out of the four out, I got it from my last mission. Costed a whole lot of dough. But I stole it. I lit it with my lighter and started to chew.
"Still gonna miss that shot," I said and lifted my gun up, shooting her forearm. I blew the smoke out of it, flipped it on my finger and holstered it. Too easy. She was a rookie. She let emotions take over her actions. I made fun of her shooting, causing her to get on the table, giving me a bigger shot.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I didn't flinch at my now bleeding arm. The gun fell, and my arm lost it's grip. I eyed him, and reached for my left thigh. Another gun appeared for me, and I pulled it out. "Are you sure about that?" I shot him in the shoulder, and without looking, I grabbed my back pack and jumped off of the balcony. Out of sight, I landed about two stories down on a fire escape.

I ripped the dress off, revealing a black tank top and rolled up jeans. I shook them loose, grabbed a hat and my glasses from my bag, and ran off.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=37268526
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:38 pm

[color]Jared Frost.

ARGH! I grabbed the cloth on the table, ripped off a big piece and wrapped it around the wound. I sprinted to the balcony, and jumped off... I didn't think about this much did I?
"CRAP!" I yelled before falling down. My head slammed onto the fire escape, and I flipped toward the ground. Ow... I stood up, wiped the blood off the gash on my head, and continued to run after Skye, eventually making it to a beach.[/center]
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:43 pm

"Who's the rookie now?" I shouted behind me. I wove through people, running as I did. I pulled my gloves on tight, and pressed my hat further down on my head, trying to go unnoticed. The pavement turned to sand, and I ran on the beach. The water... Perfect. I ran to the waves, and went on my knees. I splashed the water on my arm, and watched as the cut closed up and healed.

But that's when I turned around and faced Jared.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:48 pm

Jared Frost.

"lolhey," I said and looked at the water. I turned a chunk pf it into ice, and started to cut pieces off. I make ice sculptures... but this... I held my sword I made out of ice with my gun in my left hand. This is my masterpiece. I wasn't right handed, or left handed,and I can't remember the name for it, but I'm both handed. I smiled. I was slowly losing blood, but she didn't know that.
"Sup sexy?"
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 pm

"Nothing, just getting ready to kick your arse for shooting me. What's up with you?" I asked as I pulled out a celestial bronze knife I "borrowed." It didn't work as well as my dagger, that was for sure. Just in case, I kept the gun strapped to my jean leg.

"Oh, and that's a sign of affection. Shooting your fiancee."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Jared Frost.

"I should say the same thing to you," I said and pointed to my shoulder with the sword. "Another sign of affection, joining the rivaling agency of the one I am in," I said and holstered the pistol.
"Well come on then I don't have all day," I taunted.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:16 pm

I smirked, and walked straight up to him. I planted a kiss on his lips. I broke away, making it seem like I was coming for more. Instead, I pushed him on the ground and pointed the dagger at his neck. "Sorry Jared. Just business," I said.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:57 pm

Jared Frost.

I smiled. "Lot of things we could do down here," I smiled. Why was I so attracted to her? I know I can't kill her. I'm surprised that she can kill me. I know that probably means something like she loves me less but I don't know. ]
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 pm

I smiled, reached in his pocket, and found what I was looking for. A USB drive. I pushed it in my pocket, and ran off. The files... perfect. At least I hoped these were it. I didn't look back.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Jared Frost.

"THATS THE FLASHDRIVE I USE FOR INTERNET PO-...I mean... nooooo," I teased and stood up. My shoulder is killing me. I grabbed the sword from the ground and flipped it up into the air, catching it with my left hand and bringing it to the right. I stabbed it into the ground and leaned on it. I had a feeling I was going to... get beaten up for that...
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:00 pm

I turned around. Dangit. Not the USB drive I needed... Man, Epsilon probably set me up. I sighed, walked up to Jared, and threw the USB drive in the water. It sunk. "Now what were you saying?" I asked as I eyed him.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Jared Frost.

"Ehehehe. Nothing," I looked away. "Oh look at that view," I said, trying to change the subject somehow. I awaited her response. I guess I keep talking to myself, it feels like I'm going insane, I guess I'm crazzyyyy. Was I really singing in my mind? Huh. So I really am talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm

"Uhuh." I shook my head. This was over for now. "I'm going back to camp now..." I said. I put the dagger in my pocket, and turned around. I headed back to the restaurant and claimed my bag on the fire escape.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Jared Frost.

"WAIT!" I called after her before trying to catch up to her. As I did, I panted before clutching my shoulder.
"Are we really not going to talk about what just happened?" I asked and winced as I felt the bandages digging into the bullet wound.
"You tried to kill me! Granted I tried to kill you too... but seriously," I added.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

"I'm Epsilon, you're Omega. You tried to kill me first, in return, I tried to blow your arm off. There, we talked about it," I said as I jumped back off the fire escape two stories down. I landed on my feet, and kept on walking. "I don't think this would work out without one of us getting killed," I said as I turned around and faced him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}   Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner for two? A table with a view. {SAM THE BOY WONDER}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next