Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A gift from Mom I think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A gift from Mom I think Empty
PostSubject: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 am

I stood next to Thalia's Pine waiting for Athena to return the stick we were playing fetch with. She came bounding up the hill with the stick in her mouth. She dropped it at my feet. I picked it even though it was covered in dog slobber. I threw it a little harder than usual. It took a while for Athena to get this one. I looked down at my feet and found myself thinking about Roxanne. I heard Athena's happy bark. I looked up she sat at my feet with, not a stick, but a sliver dagger. "Drop it!" I said. Athena dropped it with a,"Woof!" I picked it up and examined it for a name or something and I found it. Περιφέρεια μάτια, Greek for Owl Eyes. "Wow..." I breathed. I could tell it was celestial bronze but it was silver. The handle was wrapped in leather. I touched the handle. I felt an inscription on it. Χρήση καλά, use well. I flipped it around in a swift motion with a slash. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm

This time I tryed a new move. I spun around slashed in an X formation.
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:49 am

I come up the hill and I see a girl slashing a knife and she almost hits me I duck and pull out my knife I counter "wow nice knife but watch were your swinging it" I put my knife away and hold out my hand "I'm Jacob Frazier" (i made a charrie i can post this)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:31 pm

~Did an admin accept it yet?~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:36 pm

~For the love of all things...HE'S A GUY!! Jeez...
Back to top Go down
Mazzie

Mazzie

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Nice Weapon
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:38 am

OOC~Thx my wepon is called swift and yes an admin did accept.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 pm

~None did, FYI.~
Back to top Go down
My dad is poseidon

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:32 am

FYI IDC
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 pm

~FYI, the admins look angry. Might retaliate. 8D~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:06 pm

~Moo...be nice.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm

~I'll try. BUT URGH HE IS ANNOYING! (dun care if he sees that, he already knows)~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 pm

~Yesh the feelings' mutal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift from Mom I think   A gift from Mom I think I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift from Mom I think
Page 1 of 1