Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids Empty
PostSubject: Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids   Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Two boxes sit by the front door. Will stands next to the boxes smiling and holding a clipboard. He's ready to write down the names of Zeus children who want t-shirts. He just needs names and sizes. He had ordered more mediums than larges and smalls. But, still enough for everyone. They look like this:

Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids Front Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids Back
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids   Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Destiny laughed lightly at the shirts. "I like." she mummbled, though she knew Colby would never concider it since she had something agaisnt the color yellow. She wrote down her info on a peice of paper, writing "Aunt Des ;) Small of course."
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

Will's Gift to the Zeus Kids
Page 1 of 1