Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Charity's Charries :)

Go down 
+4
RachieFizzy!
Crispy Bacon
Zan
kenzie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:30 am

Jacklyn was accepted through PM by Crispy Bacon (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Thumbn13

Name: Austin Emily Welch
Age/Birthday: 16/ June 1st
God Parent: Dionysus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Images57
Viola Welch;Mother
Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Images56
Jay Kress;Ex-Boyfriend

Years in Camp: around a month
Brief History:

Austin and her mother, Viola, lived in Bakersfield, CA. Viola wroked as a Model for some low budget magazine. Austin was a good girl in school. She got good grades, never messed around with guys, stayed focused. Austin never did anything wrong. Never did anything to deserve her mothers death.
She started to cut herself. She couldn't handle her mothers death. Her boyfriend broke up with her and her step-father sent her to a special rehab facility. When she got out she began cutting again.

Austin eventually was sent to live with her granmother in Phoenix. Austin hated Phoenix. She ran away when she was 16 and found her way to Camp Half Blood. She didn't know here she was or why kids were fighting with swords. She was so confused and refused to believe that it was real. That it was against all the rules of the universe. Austin finally started to understand and got used to camp.

Physical Appearance:

Austin has long black hair. It reaches down to lower back. She leaves it down. She always straightens her hair. It is a jet black color.
Austin has blue-grey eyes. You can tell just how she feels by looking into them.
Austin's has a pale skin. She stands at 5"7" and weighs 129 lbs. She is skinny and is strong.

Personality: Austin is very smart and energetic. She enjoys reading and cross-country. Austin is super-nice to everyone. She is still cutting though. She wears long sleeves to cover it up, but she can't stop. She can't get over her mothers death. She is worried if she gets close to anyone else she'll lose them. She has one friend, she worries everyday that she'll lose her. Austin is very persuasive also. Dispite her cutting worried side, Austin is a party animal. She is outgoing and funny.

Fatal Flaw: She can't trust people.
Pets: None
Talents: She is very smart, she can skateboard well and can sing. She is also very good at swordfight and battle stradegy. She is also a expert at persuasion.
Weapons: She has a dagger and a bow and arrow. Nothing special, just celestial bronze.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other:
She likes to date bad boys....

Last edited by Charity Goddess Of Rock on Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:57 pm

NEW CHARRIE:

AUSTIN WELCH
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Can I say that a lot of demigods don't really enjoy reading in English or do well in school because of their ADHD and dyslexia? I don't know, it's just a suggestion to change. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Sg10Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Images62

Name:
"My name is Elliot Keller Nunez."
Age/Birthday:
"I'm sixteen. Born on September seventh."
God Parent:
"My dads Apollo, god of Light and Music."
Claimed:
"Yeah, I'm claimed."
Mortal Family:
"Well, I don't like to talk about them much, but theres my mom, Cherrie, my abusive step-dad, Kurt and my precious baby sister, Emma-Rae."
Years in Camp:
"I've been here for like...2 years."
Brief History:
"I was born in Albany, New York. I don't really mind New York. My mom divorced my real dad, Apollo and married Kurt, when I was 4. My step-dad is abusive. He threw me and hit me. Naturally, if you were 8 like me, you would call the police but, me? I ranaway. I ran until I reached my best friend, Terrance's house. His mom, took my in for a couple weeks. But, after that I had to run again. I ran until I found a camp ground. I lived in the forest for 6 years. I stole food from convience stores and clothes from department stores. I bathed in a lake. After 6 years I decided to come out of hiding and my mom found me again. She sent me straight to camp. So, here I am..."

Physical Appearance:
"I guess you could say I have shaggy hair. It's brown. My eyes are blue. I'm like...5"9" and weigh I don't know...like 148 pounds. I have a six pack and my skin is tan. This is like a secret so don't tell anyone but, I have acne and to cover it up I stole my mom's cover up. And my hair can never seem to stick wear I want it to. I have big feet too. I dress like this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44489170 "

Personality:
"Well, some people call me a jerk. I'm not a jerk. I actually would do anything for anyone. I hate seeing people get hurt. And trust me, you do not want to get me mad. You face will never be the same again. I do care alot about everyone. I don't fight people unless they hurt me or someone else first. I can be grumpy and pushy I guess. But that happens very rarely. Anyway to sum it up, I'm caring, and loyal. I do get grumpy sometimes though."

Fatal Flaw:
"Deffinantly my loyalty to anyone. I would do anything to save anyone."
Pets:
Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Images69
"I have a big NewFoundLand dog. Her name is Wix. A lot of kids ask if they can ride on her. I usually say yes. "

Talents:
"Can heal people and I'm really good with a bow and arrow. I also sing and play guitar. I also play, drums, keyboard, classical piano, trumpet, saxophone, electric guitar, bass."
Weapons:
"I have a gold and black bow with black arrows. The arrows paralyze the vistims legs for 2 minutes. "
Year-Round or Summer:
"Year-rounder. I go home in the winter though."
Other:
"My favorite songs to play are:
-Face To The Floor-Chevelle (Electric Guitar)
-Island In The Sun-Weezer (Acustic Guitar)
-Liztomania-Phoenix (Keyboard)
-Let It Die-Foo Fighters (Electric & Acustic Guitar)
-Riptide-Sick Puppies (Electric Guitar & Drums)"

Last edited by Charity Goddess Of Rock on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:56 pm

new charrie:

ELLIOT NUNEZ.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:35 pm

His appearance needs more flaws.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:54 pm

EDITED...
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Elliot still needs accepting
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks Nico
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 am

Name: Leo Hull
Age/Birthday: 15/ August 13th
God Parent: Circe
Mortal Family:
  • Sameul Hull,father,43 years old, deceased.

Years in Camp: 6
Brief History:

From the moment Leo was born to the moment he was claimed, Sameul knew he was special. His ex-wife, Ethilia(Circe's alter, uses the name when she "hooks up" with mortals), had told him he was special but, never told him that Leo would turn out to be a greek demigod. Leo learned about his powers when he was nine. He snapped his fingers and his cousin turned into a mouse. Leo ran and screamed, crying to his dad. He didn't know what happened. Sameul didn't know until later that night, Circe came to visit him. Sameul hadn't seen Circe since Leo was four. Circe told Sameul about Camp and how he couldn't protect Leo by himself. Sameul was furious. He swipped the iris-message away(He could see through the mist, so it help with fighting monsters and such.) and threw his pillow at the wall. Leo awoke in the room next to him and rushed to his dad. He started to ramble about hearing a women that he remembered the voice of. Sameul decided it was time Leo went to camp. Sameul drove to camp, realizing he really couldn't protect Leo. Even though Sameul had an assortment of weapons at home;greek and roman, he still couldn't. When Sameul and Leo reached the country road that Camp Half Blood was on, a insanely large creature emerged from the trees. It had been 8 feet tall. Leo knew what it was. He knew all about greek and roman mythology; his father being one who teaches it for a living. Leo tensed up and looked at his dad. Sameul knew what was coming, he was going to die for his kid. Sameul swirved the car into a U turn and headed back the other way to find two more cyclopes the other way. Leo threw open the door to the car and jumped into a ditch. He pulled himself up and started running up the hill. Leo didn't stop till he reached a huge blue house.

Physical Appearance:

Leo has an interesting appearence. His hair reaches down to his shoulder and is jet black. His skin is slightly tan, he mostly inhereted his mothers olive skin. His eyes are round and persuasive. The yellow shards shooting from his emerald green eyes are stunning. Leo has muscles, you could say that. He isn't that tall, standing at 5"7". He is remotely skinny, weighing 134 lbs. Leo his quite "rounded" features. His eyes look almost anime, with the round shape. He has face shape kind of like Nico's(I don't know how to describe it xD ). He's not emo, thats for sure. Most of the time he wears an army green jacket with patches on it.

Personality:

Leo is a decent guy. He's well-driven and understanding. He doesn't really rely on anyone much. Leo is a very creative person. He often tries to learn new stradegies and battle plans. He is caring when it comes to his friends. Although, he is independent in most things the one thing he needs help with is talking to girls. He needs guy friends. When he talks to girls he stutters then gets flustered. Leo is a goofy guy. He enjoys pranking people and turning then into rodents. He finds it completely hilarious. Not exactly the same for the new mouse camper. Leo doesn't quite understand himself yet.

Fatal Flaw: Independent. He doesn't let anyone teach him anything(except for advice about girls.)
Pets: Leo doesn't have a pet. He might get one in the future.
Talents:
  • Morphing: Leo can morph any camper into a rodent with the snap of his fingers. It is quite helpful in a battle. How hard is it to kill a little mouse or hamster? Not hard. It does have some downsides though. The morph only lasts 3 minutes. Also, its sucks a lot of energy out of Leo.

Leo can play electric guitar. He took lessons for since he was 6.
Leo is an excellent artist. He sketches alot.

Weapons: Leo has a 2 3foot long celestial bronze swords he keeps on crossing straps on his back. He also has his Morphing power.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder. He is an orphan now.
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:10 am

Leo Hull is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 am

Thanks Crispeh (:
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Taylor10

Name: Wisteria "Wisty" Woods
Birthday: May 2nd
Godly Parent: Demeter
Mortal Family:

---> Ross Woods, Father, 39.
---> Skylar Woods, Sister, 10.

Years in Hunters: 4 years
Group: Healers
Brief History:

Wisteria grew up with a harsh father and a bad school life. Her father would let her go anywhere or do anything. She wasn't allowed to go on a computer or watch TV. She wasn't allowed to have friends. Her school life was worse. The kids at school treated her like dirt. They told her she was ugly and spred awful rumors about her and teachers. She was miserable before she ran away. She ran away when she was right before her 11th birthday. Wisteria found Camp Half-Blood when she was 11. She started to think of Chiron as her dad. And when she found out about the hunters she thought of it as a great way to get back at men. Her life was terrible because of them. She would never date or get married. If she wanted a kid, she would adopt. Wisteria's Camp Half-Blood experience has been great. She thought of the whole camp as her family. Wisteria joined the Hunters of Artemis when she was 12. She has been a healer ever since.

Physical Appearance:

Wisteria has long, wavy, orange hair. She wears it in a ponytail with a few strands left in the front. Her eyes are light hazel with dark brown rims. She never wears make-up. Her skin is pale and smooth. Wisteria is tall, standing at 5"9" and weighs only 137 lbs. She has a birthmark on her right arm that looks kinda like a rose. She always wears a pendant that has a drachma on it.

Personality:

Wisteria is caring and would never let anyone die under her watch. She does have quite the temper though. She can't stand being excluded or being bossed around. Wisteria is stubborn and will always end up getting her way with her puppy dog eyes. She never disobeys Artemis, she understands who's dominant. Wisteria is concerned about her body and looks because of her history.

Likes/Dislikes:

-Helping people
-Cupcakes
-Dancing
-Singing

Dislikes:
-Being excluded
-Being bossed around
-Sleeping
-Hurting people
-Seeing people die

Talents:
-She can do thirty stitches in 10 minutes
-Wisty is really good with a bow and arrow, she can also fight with a dagger and spear
-She is a whiz at cooking

Weapons: A shimmering silver and green bow and arrow. She also carries a little jawstring bag that fits in her palm filled with celestial metal balls that transform into arrows.
Other: None.

(Her color is #66CC33)

Last edited by Charity <3 on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

New Character:

WISTERIA WOODS; DAUGHTER OF DEMETER; HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Can somebody look at this?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Wisteria Woods is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks Crispy (:
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 Karou_12

Name: Karou Essie Walsh
Birthday: December 29th
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Kazimir Walsh; her father
Years in Hunters: 32
Group: Warriors
Brief History:

When she was 10 she started hearing voices in her head. The voice sound like whispers of dirt.
When she was 12 she found out who was speaking to her and that she was a demigod. Gaea was trying to lead her to camp.
4 Weeks later Gaea's servents came to get Karou from her hometown Birmingham, in the UK.
While sailing the Atlantic ocean, Aeolus must have hated them becuase they had five ship recks. She arrived at camp several weeks after and was greeted by 3 saytrs. The reason she joined the hunt is:

She was dating a guy, She really did love him. But, then they had to break up because they're was some monster after them. He broke up with her for her safety. Now she's in the hunt because she never wants wants to feel heartbreak again.

Physical Appearance:

She has medium length black hair.
Her father said and I quote "Her blue eyes are stunning, its like looking straight up at a perfect summer sky."
She's fit and pale. And wheres lots of make-up but, it works on her. She likes to wear skinny jeans and flip-flops. She stands at 5"9" and she weighs 135 lbs.

Personality: She is nice to her friends. If you piss her off, watch out. Karou is very brave. She would risk her life for a fellow hunter. She can see peoples lives flash before her eyes when she meets them,
which causes her to doubt their trust, self-discipline and loyalty as a friend. Karou has never thought about boys after the boy I mentioned in her history. She has no second thoughts about joining the hunt. She knows its where she belongs. Even though she is an aphrodite child.

Likes/Dislikes: Traning and Football(Soccer), she dislikes boys and people who think they are so much better than you
Talents:Sword fighting, skateboarding, longboarding, archery, football(Soccer)
Weapons: Stgyian Iron dagger with a green glowing hilt which distracts her opponents so she can slash them and a bright blue and green glowing bow and arrow. The arrows are like getting shoked with a tazer.
Other: Song: Pack Up-Eliza Doolittle
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am

Karou is already one of my charries, shes just a hunter now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity's Charries :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next