Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Charries

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Name: Joshua Granados
Age/Birthday: 9/1/98, 13
God Parent: Hephaestus
Claimed: Yup
Mortal Family: Jane and Bobby Granados
Years in Camp:Just came
Brief History: Josh was born to Jane Granados and Hephaestus, although the birth certificate had Bobby Granados, his 'technical' stepfather, as the father. He was a bit spoiled as a child, getting a 3rd generation iPod for his 6th birthday with music from various rock and country artists. When he was 11, he received his first monster encounter, when his teacher turned into a hellhound. He narrowly survived, with the help of a satyr. The mist helped clear the other student's memory and convinced Josh monsters didn't exist. The truth came out the day before his 13th birthday, however, when he was claimed. A confused Josh then made his way to Camp.
Appearance: Josh has short brown hair, and hazel eyes. He is tall for his age, standing at a height of 5'7''. He is a bit flubby, weighing 165 pounds. He also has a bit of a tan.
Personality: Josh is really nice, first off. He is also really caring, always helping people if they need it. He is very flirty. If he sees someone fighting, he normally finds a diplomatic solution.
Fatal Flaw:Gullible
Pets: A monkey that can look like the evil monkey from Family Guy
Talents:Electronic whiz, can forge really good weapons.
Weapons:Celestial bronze shortsword
Year-Round or Summer:Year round
Other:

Last edited by Forever Alone on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 pm

I don't see his Fatal Flaw as really fatal. If you can change that to something like gullible, that would be better. ^^
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:28 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:55 am

Name: Jane Griffin
Age/Birthday:16, Sep 14, 1995
God Parent:Nyx
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:Johnny Griffin
Years in Camp: A year
Brief History: Jane was born on 9-14-1995, and delivered to her father's front door in the middle of the night. Naturally, she was crying. She grew up in a shady environment, always wary of people in her neighborhood. The only person she really trusted was her girlfriend, when they met at age 10. At the age of 15, while on a date, a satyr came and asked them to come to camp, where they discovered they were half sisters after being claimed.
Physical Appearance:She has long blond hair, stretching down to her shoulders. She has blue eyes. She likes to smile a lot, and has chapped lips. She is 6'2'', and 180.
Personality:Jane is really nice and caring. She always goes out of her way to help people. Whenever people fight, she finds a diplomatic solution. She has major trust issues, which is partially ironic. She normally has to get to know them for a few months before she begins to trust people. She is VERY flirty with the people she trusts.
Fatal Flaw:Trust issues
Pets:A parrot named Sammy
Talents:Singing, dancing, and seeing in the dark
Weapons:Celestial bronze knife
Year-Round or Summer:Year Round, with visits home every now and then
Other:Is bi/lesbo
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:18 am

Name: Romeo Patterson
Age/Birthday: 16, 10-31
God Parent: Eros
Mortal Family: His mom, Jackie
Years in Camp:Four
Brief History: Romeo was born to Jackie Patterson and Eros, although only the mother was seen at birth. His first six years was torture, and he had hardly any friends. Once he entered Kindergarten, he met Markus, and became best friends. Markus's mother, seeing the condition he lived in, invited Romeo to move in with them, eventually. Neither knew the other was a demigod, so it came as a surprise when they saw each other at Camp.
Physical Appearance: Romeo is very muscular. He is also pretty tall, at 6'1''. He is white, and has a bit of a tan. He is bald, and has blue eyes.
Personality: Romeo is VERY flirty. He is also very strong, and is on his high school football team. He is mainly nice, although his "jock" personality can set in at VERY unexpected times. He is also pretty sweet, and sometimes dorky.
Fatal Flaw:Overprotection
Pets:None
Talents:Can persuade people to fall in love with him for a half hour every six hours, rocks at sports.
Weapons:Celestial bronze longsword.
Year-Round or Summer:Summer, partial winter, and some breaks. Lives w/ Markus Wendell-Richardson all other time.
Other:Gay w/ Markus

Last edited by Booyahhayoob on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 am

Uhm, I think he's too powerful, with the 'persuasive' talent. Mind changing that into two hours or less?
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 pm

I meant to do it once every six hours for, like, a half hour.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Which one(s)?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Both.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:37 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Have fun role-playing!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Jane Byers
Age/Birthday:3-21-1892, 19
God Parent:Pan
Mortal Family: Jenny Byers, Mother - Dead. Ben Byers, Stepfather - Dead. Jake and Jack Byers, Brothers - Dead.
Years in Camp: Nine
Brief History: Jane was born in California at the dawn of the 20th century in a horse-drawn carriage. Shortly after her birth, her mother remarried to a gold prospector. At around age 10, her family heard of gold in Nevada. Hearing of possible gold in Nevada, the family rushed over there. Jane quickly got lost, where she ran into a free hotel, so she stayed there. Little did she know the hotel she was in was the Lotus.
By the time he got out of the Lotus, she was having a wonderful time, and she didn't want to leave. So many friends, and so little time, or so she thought. By the time a satyr came, nearly a century had passed - her entire family was dead, and she now had great nephews and nieces. The satyr helped guide her to camp, where she caught up with present tradition, and is currently living.
Physical Appearance: Jane has curly hair, first of all. She has a 6-pack, and she weighs about 150. She is 5'8'', and her legs are the same length of a door. She is white and has blue eyes. She has a mole on her forehead, and a birthmark near her crotch. She's pretty muscular, and works out a bit.
Personality: Jane is a naturalist. She likes preserving nature to the best of her ability. She also has mood swings, where she can be happy one moment, PO'd the next, and scared the next. She likes reading about natural resources.
Fatal Flaw: Over-confidence
Pets: A box turtle named Alex.
Talents: Can charm and talk to animals
Weapons:Bow and arrows with celestial bronze arrowheads
Year-Round or Summer:Year-rounder
Other:

Last edited by Lady of Sexy on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Can you describe his impurities? Like freckles, moles, birthmarks, acne, his body type, etc. Also, don't forget the fatal flaw~
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 pm

I don't really see mood swings as a fatal flaw. Can you edit that?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:19 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:52 am

Name: Jenna Edmunds
Age/Birthday:19, 12-1
God Parent: Hermes
Claimed: Obviously
Mortal Family: Joe Edmunds - stepdad, Christina Edmunds - mom, Bob Edmunds - teen brother
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: Jenna was born to Christina Stewart on December First, 1992. Shortly after her birth, Christina remarried to Joe Edmunds, a middle-class construction worker. Joe traveled a lot for his work, so Christina opened a daycare to help earn more money and take care of Jenna at the same time. Her childhood years were...strange. When she was left alone, she could easily steal someone's money or car keys without anybody knowing. That proved to be a mistake when her principal caught her stealing his phone, and he turned into a monster. She narrowly survived with the help of a satyr. The mist manipulated other's minds to seem as if he assaulted her, so Jenna was subsequently homeschooled. Because she could use the computer, she traveled with her dad frequently, and she met a boy named Alan on some of these flights. Throughout their flights, their friendship grew stronger and stronger, until one day, it all came tumbling down. The cause? The satyr from the school incident took her to Camp. She has now been there for four years, slowly losing hope she'll see Alan again.
Physical Appearance: Jenna could be considered a supermodel if she joined the business. She has straight blondeish-brownish hair, and hazel eyes. She has two earrings, one the shape of a heart, and a necklace, shaped like the Yin and Yang necklaces. She weighs 125, and is 6'2''.
Personality: Jenna, as a kid, sometimes felt bored and lonely, which is where she got her pickpocketing practice. This, in some ways, lead her into over confidence, and a sense of pride (Hubris). Jenny is normally nice. However she sometimes has a bit of a sneaky streak where she will pick a pocket just for fun. Usually at these time, you can tell when she steals stuff if she grins evilly.
Fatal Flaw:Hubris
Pets:TBD
Talents:Pick pocketing, sneaking, stealth
Weapons:Dagger if necessary
Year-Round or Summer:Year rounder
Other:Dibs on AJ (Dave's charrie)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Name: Becky Brown
Age/Birthday:14, 6-21-97
God Parent: Euterpe
Mortal Family: John Jeffery Brown and Georgina Marquez Jackson, dad and stepmom.
Years in Camp:First day
Brief History: Becky Brown was born in June 1997 to Georgina Jackson and Euterpe, but Georgina remarried soon after Rebecca was born. She had a talent of singing, dancing, and jamming. At the age of 13, one of her classmates recommended RB Records, where she covered recorded Friday. This caused a bit of a stir in the monster world. As she published songs, she started getting popular. Once she released a song named Jam of the Underdogs, the monsters had it. They began hunting her, until a satyr led her to camp.
Physical Appearance: My Charries Rebecca-black-300
Personality: Becky is always optimistic, for one. She is really nice and doesn't care about haters. She sometimes can get too optimistic, though. She tries to be friend with people, but just ignores haters.
Fatal Flaw:People outside camp mainly hate her guts, for one. The main fatal flaw would be the over-optimism she has.
Pets:A parrot who sings w/ her
Talents:Has excellent singing, can jam out well, has good dancing skills.
Weapons:TBD
Year-Round or Summer:Year round, although sometimes sends songs out to be produced
Other:Has music equipment for recording songs and sending them outside camp
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Name: Ken Owens, KO as a nickname
Age/Birthday:17, June 21
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Jack Owens
Years in Camp:17
Brief History: When he was born to Aphrodite, Ken was delivered to Africa, where his dad lives. At a few days old, a lion raided his village and ate everyone in his village alive. A satyr came to his rescue and delivered him to camp, where he was raised by Hermes campers. He was claimed at twelve, and moved in to Aphrodite cabin. After seeing so many broken hearts, he decided to flirt with multiple people but stick with one once he found the perfect match.
Physical Appearance: My Charries Hunter-Parrish-hunter-parrish-20714550-500-614
Ken is a son of Aphrodite, so of course, he is very attractive. Ken is tall. He stands at six foot one, staying at a healthy slender weight. He has a strong body and long protective arms built up with hard muscles. Ken's hair is messy in a hot way. It's a dark dirty blond color that lights up in the sun. His eyes are a glistening color. Or colors. They change from brown to green ti blue consistantly.
Personality: As stated in history, he only likes staying with a single dating partner. He is a major pacifist, and only fights if necessary. He likes relying on other people to build up their courage, but can lead if they're too sissy. He is very flirty and nice.
Fatal Flaw:Loyalty
Pets:TBD
Talents:Flirting, a bit of charmspeak for 10 minutes an hour. So four hours a day if used properly. It varies.
Weapons:Claymore just in case.
Year-Round or Summer:Year round. Obviously.
Other:DIBS ON KAT'S CHARRIE

Last edited by Lady of Sexy on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:55 pm

You see, stupid me didn't notice that you were missing a physical appearance section for Becky. Can you PLEASE add that in? I really shouldn't be accepting characters when I don't sleep... *grumbles*

Anyway, same goes for Ken, he needs a physical appearance section. Otherwise, he's pretty good! As soon as you edit that, I can accept him.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Ken is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:24 am

I killed off Becky and am replacing her with "Pat"

Name: Patricia Bettingfield
Age/Birthday:Jan 1, 5
God Parent:Apollo
Mortal Family: Bella, Edward, and Charles, mom, stepdad and 3-year-old brother, respectively.
Years in Camp:Few days
Brief History: Patricia was born to Bella Bentonville on January First of 2007 in good old LA. Bella quickly remarried to a man named Edward, and some criticized them as the "Twilight" couple. When Pat was 3, she started going to pre-preschool. When she was in preschool, she tripped and bruised her arm. When she rubbed it, trying to ease the pain, the unexpected happened - the bruise went away. Her teachers, now wide-eyed in shock, called her mom to pick her up, where it was discovered she was a demigod. The decision to send her to camp was a tough one, as the financial crisis was in full effect, and her protection. In the end, her preschool buddy, a 8 year old Satyr (since they age two times slower), took her to camp.
Physical Appearance: Pat is averaged sized for a four year old. She weighs forty pounds, and is 3'4''. She has short brown hair, and likes having it done. She is really skinny, but not anorexic-skinny. She has blue eyes.
Personality: To many, Pat is considered a "perfect angel". She is really nice, and doesn't like fighting, although she does only if necessary. She likes reading, and tries to collects as many books as she can for people to read to her, showing off her "genius" trait. She considers herself funny, and cheers people up by using jokes. If she gets mad enough, she tends to smack people. She is also a bit spoiled.
Fatal Flaw:Loyalty
Pets:None ATM
Talents:Is good at Soccer, can sing well, can heal wounds, with the most severe wound being 2 or 3 stitches, which she can do twice a day (at the moment)
Weapons:Two daggers
Year-Round or Summer:Year Rounder
Other:

Last edited by Link_of_Hyrule on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Charries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next