Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Charries

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My Charries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

Looks good! Maybe add a few more flaws to her personality though?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 pm

Name: Rebecca Baka
Age/Birthday:14, 4-1
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Johnny Baka, the dad.
Years in Camp:None
Brief History: In the year 1996, Johnny Baka’s life would change forever. This is the year he met Pallas Athena, the “love of his life.” One thing led to another, and eventually, he tried to profess his love to her. However, this did not end well - a heated argument led to Pallas leaving, vowing revenge, and Johnny’s heart to “break.” Pallas’ revenge turned out to be in the form of a child. That child was Rebecca.

Becka’s childhood was a bit spoiled. Throughout her toddler years, her dad taught her how to play chess. When she was 7, he received a 3rd generation iPod, and included songs such as Linkin Park’s first two albums. Two years later, she received a calculator, but got bored with it and asked for a more experienced one. Repeatedly she asked about her mother, and repeatedly her father avoided the question, only stating her name was Pallas Athena. It wasn’t until later she learned the truth.

Leaving school one day, one of her teachers asked Becka to help clean up a blown-up science experiment. When she got in the lab, the only thing there was a fury, ready to attack. Becka immediately pulled out her sword and got in a defensive stance. After it leaned in to attack, she used her sword and attacked. After a long and scary battle, partially due to her laziness, Becka finally defeated it, and finished cleaning up. Too scared to ask if anybody knew about the battle, she tried to stay calm, but soon, it all came crumbling down.

A few days later, her class was assigned a project of different ancient civilizations, and how they affected everyday life. Becka was assigned to the Greek civilization. After many days of research, she ran into Athena's biography. After spotting her mother's name, she hyperventilated. When school got out that day, she immediately confronted her father. After learning about Camp Half Blood and the fact her mother was Athena, she started packing. A few days later, she arrived at the Camp.
Physical Appearance: Becka is quite tall and a bit heavy for a 14-year-old, standing at 5'7’’ and weighing 170. She has grey eyes, and is semi-flubby/semi-slim. She tries to get a tan throughout the year, but is only semi-successful, as she is super lazy and only likes using electronics and scientific stuff, such as her iPod from the 3rd generation, a scientific graphing calculator, and a chess board and instruction sheet, along with a copy of “Chess for Dummies.” She is also a blonde.
Personality: Becka, in a single word, is LAZY. She always tries to get people to do stuff for her. If they refuse, she begins to "cry" until they do. If they still refuse, she just slaps them. She's generally kind, but spoiled to the brink of insanity.
Fatal Flaw:Laziness, which could in the way of battle - for obvious reasons.
Pets:None yet.
Talents:Reading, reverse-psychology, trickery, cleverness.
Weapons:CB shortsword
Year-Round or Summer:Year rounder.
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 am

Name: Angelina Jolie. /shot Barnett
Age/Birthday:15, 11-11
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Julie Davidson, mother; Amy Lee Davidson (named after lead singer of Evanescence xD), sister; Jared Barnett, uncle - all deceased.
Years in Camp:5
Brief History: In the year 1995, Julie Davidson, a newly-single mother, was complaining. As usual. Her previous marriage, in which Amy was produced, fell apart as her husband left her because of her drinking issues. Her life changed altogether, however, when she met Johnny "Ares" Gnocksville (obvious reference to Johnny Knoxville) at a veteran's party she went to with her brother. At first, they got along perfectly. They constantly wrestled, arm-wrestled - anything concerning war. Then they took it one step further. The result was Angelina. When Julie told Ares the news, he didn't take it that well - she was now a single mother again. This time, she didn't take that news kindly - she literally went on a rage. By the time Ange was born, neighbors called CPS multiple times on her, so they took her to jail, while Ange and Amy went to live with Jared. At Jared's, they were in heaven. Jared, having won the lottery, pampered them. For the first couple of years in their lives, they liked reading, archery with rubber arrows, and fighting strategies for "in case Julie showed up again". Because of Ange's particular interests, she was known as "aggressive" to most of her teachers. A lot of her classmates envied her, however. Especially Grant Foley. One day, at recess, when she was 10, she was fighting. As usual. This time was different, however. This time, she was about to be claimed. Once the fight was broken up, something glowed over Ange's head. That "something" was a blood-spotted sword. Teachers were so shocked they sent her home. At home, she faced yet another surprise - Julie was let out of prison. She was so raged she attacked Ange. But she was ready. For most of the battle, Julie had a slight upper hand. It was when she threw a punch at Ange's cheek things got ugly. Right then, the cops showed up. Since they only saw Ange fight in self-defense, they assumed correctly that Julie was abusing her. Again. So just when they were about to arrest her, the monsters showed up, most of which were Cyclops. As she fought off some of the monsters, she realized, through her readings of Greek Mythology, she was a daughter of Ares. At that thought, she fled. As she fled, she saw moments, such as her uncle and sister being eaten up, which would haunt her for the rest of her life. She barely even escaped with hers. She headed to New York, since it was the most populated state, and demigods HAD to have been there. Eventually, she made it to camp.
Physical Appearance: Angelina is, in a word, hot. She has long brown hair, which is mostly straight. She has plenty of muscle, most of it in her arms. She's pretty slim, and tries to stick to a certain diet. She has a zit on her nose, which is humongous.
Personality: Like all other Ares kidsClarisse, Angelina is, in short, a disaster. She constantly argues and practically despises people who don't side with her. She rarely shows her nice side, and that's only if people who side with her are around. She is pretty smart, and likes to read. She seems to like growling.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris/Stubbornness
Pets:Bulldog named Spike
Talents: Fighting, arguing, reading, a bit of archery, and stealth.
Weapons:CB shortsword, bow, and dagger
Year-Round or Summer:Year rounder
Other:
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Angelina Barnett is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2019 1:34 am

*grabs popcorn while re-reading the cringiness of my old characters*
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2019 9:33 pm

hello boo
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 1:09 am

Oh hello Cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Charries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2