Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Guy in Town (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Guy in Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:36 pm

James pulled up to the giant hill. George and him had been driving from St.Louis, only stopping to use the restroom. James got out of the car first, and stretched his legs, pulling on his back til it cracked. George came over and threw his book bag at him playfully.
"I'm gonna miss you bro," started George, "Don't let me find out you've been doing stupid s***." "Don't worry, you won't." said James jokingly. They laughed. George hugged James which was awkward because even though George was older, James towered over him another 5-6 inches. George released him, looked at the paper in his hand then pointed to a hill, "That's where you go."
James hugged him one more time, flew the bag over his shoulder, and started the climb. When he got to the top, he looked down, and waved to George. The wind was cold, but not as cold as the departure. He turned around and walked just past a very huge pine tree with something Gold in it, "Holiday decorations," he thought, "nice."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:19 pm

I saw guy walking towards the camp border with a bag slung over his shoulder. I strolled up the hill blaring Paramore's "Miracle" as I approached the guy.

He was slightly overweight, with brown hair and blue eyes. He glanced at the Golden Fleece then back at the camp.

I walked up to him, turning of my I-pod touch and taking of my headphones. "Bonjour, Je'mapple Karou. Quel est votre nom? Os as-tu viens?" I spoke in fluent french, a skill I picked up while on vacation in france with my family.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

James was surprised at first, but thought for a second, remembering his French class, and replied, "Bonjour, mon nom est James et est venu ici de Saint-Louis. Savez-vous anglais ou vous ĂȘtes juste plaisanter?" He looked at her for a moment, and he liked what he saw.

She had medium length black hair, and was very pale. He thought maybe she was Goth, or Emo. He wasn't sure, and he didn't care. She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 pm

I smirked. I guy who's fulent in french. I like him already.

"Je sais que l'anglais, j'aime juste de parler français" I replied.

I put my headphones around my neck and motioned for James to follow me. We walked down the hill until we reached the courtyard.

"James, you should visit the big house and talk to Mr.D or Chiron. They'll help you find you're way around or would you like me to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 pm

James looked into her eyes carefully. It was as if the gods themselves had built two tiny pools of water in her eyes. "Lead the way," he said, motioning towards the big cabins in the distance "Although, I do have a question. What is this place?" He looked at her for a moment once more, but then was self-conscious that he might be staring: so he looked away.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 pm

"Well This is Camp Half-Blood. The training camp for all demigods. I assume you're unclaimed?" I said while walking towards the Hermes cabin with James.

He was staring at me for a moment and I felt my cheeks heat up, so I turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:21 pm

"Not sure what you mean by that, and what do you mean by demi-gods?" Tony was confused. He looked at her again and she was turned away, so he just looked at his feet. He was wearing the same shoes he had wore since last year. Tan skater shoes with DFTBA written on them in black sharpie. Dang it he thought, Why do I have to be so lame?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm

"Demi-gods are half-human, half-god. God as in greek god. I'm a daughter of Aphrodite for enstince." I explained.

James looked down at his shoes.

"Here we are, the Hermes cabin. Get settled in then meet me at the courtyard after, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:01 pm

"Okay." Although it wasn't okay, James was still confused out of his mind. Demi-God? Greek Gods? Had this girl fallen off the turnip truck? If so, it definitely didn't do any physical damage. He walked into the cabin and sat down his book-bag and left for the courtyard.

(Are you gonna make a Topic in the courtyard or are we just gonna continue here?)
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 pm

I'll make it in the courtyard..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy in Town (Open)   New Guy in Town (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy in Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1