Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New to Town (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiningflaire

shiningflaire

New to Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New to Town (Open)   New to Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:30 pm

New to Town (Open) Girl-larioli-photography-red-hair-sun-Favimcom-97533

Simone Keir

Simone walked over to the couch with her small over night suit case. She jumped onto the couch and smiled. There were a couple other people, but the others didn't seem interested. Wanting to open her case suitcase, she noticed some of the mud on it. She hummed to herself lightly as she scrapped some mud off her case.

It didn't take off before her ADHD kicked in and she realized she had no nail polish on her nails. They looked bland. Considering I'm not at Espresso Express any more... She unzipped the case and grabbed her nail polish.

She hesitated before opening the jar. I probably look more like an Aphrodite kid than Apollo's... Doesn't matter, my moment to pamper She quietly giggled to herself and unscrewed the top before applying her first coat.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

New to Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to Town (Open)   New to Town (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Mitchell Sharp
New to Town (Open) Jessemccartney2

Mitchell stepped into his cabin, looking around, bored at the familier faces of his brothers and sisters. He kept his earbuds in, content with listening to his iPod whilst ignoring his siblings. He loved them to bits but, they got annoying a lot of the time.
He crossed over to the couch, collapsing down on it with a sigh. He had just jogged around the whole of camp and was sweaty and dressed in a football kit from England. He looked over, finding a new girl sitting down, painting her nails. He took and ear bud out. "You new?" He asked in his thick English accent.
Back to top Go down

New to Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1