Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? Empty
PostSubject: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:38 pm

So Friday night, my best friend Faith, who has heart problems, was told by doctors that she could die any second. And she was scared and that night her heart was failing, and she was in the hospital right. So right before she went in. I told her how I really felt. And that I loved her with all my heart and I would give anything to see her another day. I told her I liked her and all. And in the morning she texts me, but it was her mom. So I thought Faith was dead, but Faith was actually asleep. From the previous day. And we haven't been talking normally ever since I told her about my feelings. But all of a sudden she tells me she likes me. But we are bestfriends. So what should I do? Should I go for it and ask her out? Or just share our moments and not risk it? I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 pm

I think you should go for it. Because in this case, you should live everyday like it's her last. And your last, too. Deff go for it! :D
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm hella nervous tho! Well it's break. So I'ma ask her on the 4th, when school starts up again. And I do, every night I call her and we talk for an hour and right before we hang up I let her know.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Awww:) *dies of cuteness* You gotta hop on that! *is talking like Ashton*
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:11 am

Lol, well yeah Ima ask her after break. Cuz she hates it over the phone. So I shall wait. It's worth it for her
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:08 am

Claim her yours blazy-kun^^ be all like "would you like to be mine?" and she'd blush and text back yes and Imma stop gushing nowXD
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:10 am

Lol, but she hates being asked over text.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 am

Well then visit her and ask da same question XD Come with roses and chocolate or whatever. Lifes to short to waste.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Yeah, I'ma visit her on Thursday. cx
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Go Blazy go! xD The story is so cute *tear tear* you two better go out!
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Lol. Hopefully? But she said she is moving to Canada :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?   Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazy's Life, Issues and Good Things?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: