Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Don't Climb Trees -libowy-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Don't Climb Trees -libowy- Empty
PostSubject: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Nicole || Abby || Gens

Nicole walked through the forest, her headphones over her ears. Music blasted through her ears as Nicole's black worn out Converse squised in the mud and dirt. Nicole brushed a piece of her dark brown, wavy hair behind her ear. Nicole's brown eyes scanned the forest, looking for anything unusual. But, nothing seemed out of the oridinary. A smile played on Nicole's lips as she spotted a very large, stable tree. Even though there were many trees in the forest, this one tree seemed to scream 'climb me!' Grinning, Nicole put her IPod in the ground and began climbing the tree. Laughing, Nicole climes only a few feet high. Nicole sat on a branch and looked out into the forest. The view was amazing. You could see camp from here. Straining to get even a better view, Nicole stood on branch, leaning forward. "Wow..." Nicole muttered under her breath. Before Nicole knew it though, she was falling from the tree. 'Stupid branch,' Nicole thought as she fell and hit the ground with a thud. Then, the world went black.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 pm

The world seemed at rest whenever I was out here. It was like my get away. This was my stress free environment. At least it was until a few seconds ago. In horror I watch as a girl my age fell to what very well could be her doom. Instinctively I run over to her. Holding her head in my lap, I pour her a little bit of Necter from my canteen. "Wake up!" I order her. I didn't know if it worked if they couldn't hear me. "Wake up!" I command once again, putting all my power into my voice.

Last edited by libowy on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Nicole heard a voice commanding her to wake up. She knew she had to listen to this person's voice. Of course, Nicole listened tithe commanding voice. Nicole moaned lightly as Nicole's brown eyes fluttered open. Nicole's brown eyes saw a boy about her age. The first thing that ran through Nicole's mind was 'Wow, this guy has long hair.' Nicole blinked and looked up at the boy. "Hi," Nicole said weakly, feeling her head starting to pound. Nicole swallowed, feeling the taste of nectar go sown her throat.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:25 pm

"I'm Bruce. Bruce not so mighty." I smile at her. She was kinds cute. So were at least half of the girls in camp. "Just relax." I say forcing her into relaxation. Man was she draining me!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Nicole smiled at the boy. "Ha, ha," Nicole said in a weak voice. Nicole suddenly felt relaxed as Bruce said in a commanding voice. Scrunching her eyebrows together, Nicole wondered what made Bruce's voice so commanding. "I'm relaxed. Oh, I'm Nicole," Nicole said in a regualr voice. Looking up at the boy, Nicole blushed lightly. He was kind of cute. Nicole didn't want to move her head from his lap either. it just felt...nice.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:14 pm

"So, who's you're godly parent?" I ask stroking my fingers through her hair. Right now I was just making a conversation while the nectar was still trying to work. Her brown eyes were comforting. Something I didn't want to look away from.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Nicole blushed when Bruce ran his fingers through her hair. Nicole sat up slowly, rubbing her head a bit. Pulling her knees to her chest, Nicole rested her chin on her knees. "My mom's Erato, muse of love poetry," Nicole told Bruce, smiling a bit. Telling Bruce who her mother was made her think of her scars. Nicole slid her hoodie sleeve down on her left wrist to make sure he wouldn't see her old scars. Nicole wouldn't know if he would find he a weirdo or something. Turning red, Nicole looked down at the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:21 pm

"Cool," I comment. I watch as she turns a red looking color. I'd just ignore it. "How's your head? You took a pretty hard fall."

~sorry for the short post. Lack of inspiration~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Nicole smiled lightly at Bruce. "Yeah, I did fall pretty hard. That was a tall tree. But, I think I should be fine," Nicole told Bruce, smiling lightly. Nicole looked around at the forest. Now, it was darting to get dark and the sun seemed to disappeared. Without thinking, Nicole moved closer to Bruce. Nicole would never admit it, but she was a little scared of the dark. "It's dark," Nicole stated simply.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:39 pm

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." I say with sarcasm. I hear her scoot closer to me. "You can scoot over all the way if you want." I wasn't trying to make any big move on her. Just trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Nicole blushed hard, but moved closer to Bruce. "Uh, thanks," Nicole said nervously. Nicole looked up at Bruce with her brown eyes and smiled. "So, tell me about yourself. Do you uh, have any family?" Nicole asked Bruce. Nicole turned red a bit. "Sorry, you don't have to answer if you don't want to," Nicole said quickly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:07 am

"It's fine." I respond. "At home there's my dad and my older sis. A home I'm not going back to!" I add hastily. Sighing I meet Nicole's gaze. "People tend to manipulate you when you're a child of Peito."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 am

Nicole's eyes widened a bit at Bruce's god parent. That meant Bruce could make her do anything like stab herself or something. Nicole a piece of her dark brown hair behind her ear and smiled lightly at Bruce. "That's cool. Nice god parent. My dad...I don't talk to him that much anymore. Well, I haven't seen him since a year ago," Nicole told Bruce, suddenly feeling sad. Nicole just smiled, pretendening she wasn't upset.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 am

Something gleaming in the last bit of sun light catches my attention. It was an Ipod. I reach to grab it, and hand it to Nicole. "I believe that's yours." I could tell she wasn't happy. Again it would just slid. I wasn't going to intrude on her. The smile was very convincing though.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 am

Nicole felt relieved when Bruce found her IPod. "Thanks, I would have been looking all over for that," Nicole told Bruce, slipping her IPod in her hoodie pocket. Nicole knew that not even the Hermes cabin would steal her IPod. There were only mushy love songs on her IPod. Nicole looked up at Bruce with her brown eyes, the last bit of sunlight making them hazel. "What were you doing out here?" Nicole asked Bruce, tilting her head to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 am

"I just needed to get away from it all. And apparently to find you." I smile at her. "Why were you out here?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Nicole blushed, looking down at the forest floor. "I-I Was just here, listening to my music. The view of camp from the trees is amazing," Nicole told bruce, her brown eyes gleaming. Tucking a piece of brown hair behind her hair, Nicole looked back up at Bruce and smiled, not wanting to look away.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Yet again I meet her gaze. "You know, you're kinda cute." I wasn't so sure how she would take it, but if all else failed, I could just tell her to forget it. I didn't like charm-speaking people, but I was getting better at it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 pm

Nicole blushed when Bruce called her cute. Wait, or was he trying to convince her she was cute? Nicole shrugged the thought off. "T-Thanks. Uh...your kinda cute too," Nicole said quickly to Bruce, blushing even harder. Oh gods, what was she getting herself into?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

~Could u post on A coke for a Penny?~

Stealthily a smile crept up on my face. I couldn't help but smiling. That was the first real response I got. "I bet the view is pretty great up there. Hopefully, a view you won't be going after alone." I pause for a moment. It was truly dark now. and getting very cold. Even through my sweat shirt I could feel her body heat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Nicole shivered as the sun went completely down. Now, Bruce and Nicole were in total darkness. Great... And it was freezing too. Nicole moved closer to Bruce that their sides were touching. Nicole breahed through her mouth and she could see her breath. "it got dark fast," Nicole whispered to Bruce, looking at him. The moonlight hit Bruce's face and she could see his face more clearly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 pm

"Yeah it did..." My voice trails off as I watch as the stars grow larger in the sky. Even though it was a full moon trying to make it back to camp could be suicide. "So why are you in camp at this time of year? I get that you two had a fight but what over?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Nicole winced mentally when Bruce asked that question. Taking a deep breath, Nicole answered. "I...ran away from my dad. I lived in he streets for about a month before a sytar found me. I ran away becuase life for me was hard. And...my dad found something I did that my dad didn't like," Nicole told Bruce, closing her eyes. Nicole ran a hand through her dark brown hair, sighing. Nicole left it at that. Hopefully Bruce wasn't too think-headed to know what Nicole did.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 pm

I wasn't going to dig any deeper right now. People needed their mental privacy. "I told my dad I didn't want to see him again. So now I'm here." I wasn't usually this transparent with people. Then again, most people avoid me when they find out I'm a child of Peitho. "You... you wouldn't avoid me because I'm a child of Peitho, would you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Nicole smiled lightly and shrugged. "Depends. If you force me to do something I don't want to do, I'm going to kick your butt," Nicole stated simply. Nicoloe looked at Bruce with her brown eyes, smiling. "Guess we both like the forest, huh?" Nicole said, still smiling. Nicole looked up at the stars and a love quote popped in her head. "If you wanna fall in love, you actually have to like the idea of love," Nicole said, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Climb Trees -libowy-   Don't Climb Trees -libowy- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Climb Trees -libowy-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next