Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) Empty
PostSubject: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Sitting alone in the camp library was not, well it was kin of sad, but to Artemis it was relaxing. The young demigod sa alone in the corner, sittng on a comfrotable beany bag. Artemis was reading a book titled 'Olympus a history' she let out a small sigh,her legs folded. Artemis shook her head slightly, humming a sall tune to herself, before being quite, the harpy who ran the library didn't tollerate noise and was known to give some demigods hungry looks. Artemis looked around, it didn't seem she was nearby turning a page in her book, her pink lips pursed in thought.

(Nnone of US should be LEFT BEHIND!!! no posting ahead!!!)

Last edited by Kitten on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) 486393_DSCN0929

"Mind if I join you miss?" Carstin said pulling out a book on battle strategies and sitting down against the book case. "I'm Carstin, son of Athena," he introduced himself proudly.

"Shut up! Some of us would like to get some reading done!" One of his sister hissed from the aisle next to them. "Oh, go find some where else to be all stuck up!" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 pm

Skyler noticed the girl sitting with another guy in the beanie bag chairs and decided to socialize. In the library that probably wasn't the best idea but Sky didn't really care at all. He just walked up and sat down in the chair next to her whispering. "Hi I'm Skyler Blaiyne son of Khione." He smiled his best smile and brushed dark hair from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm

"You may join me, but keep it down, librarian doesn't like noise" Artemis sighed, she didn't even look up from the book. Artemis sighed "and we don't want to give her an excuse to eat us now do we?" She says frowning slightly, turning another page in the book, Artemis's eyes darted up to look at the new arrivals before they darted back down to her book.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Carstin laughed at the ridiculousness of her comment. The librarian eating them! "No, I suppose not..."

After flipping through a few pages of his book, he closed it with a groan. "I am never going to get this." he muttered. Carstin went back to the shelf and picked out another book before sitting back down next to Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:53 pm

Skyler smiled sitting down and pulling out his book.It was actually a photo album of his family back home but it did look like a book. He looked at the girl and other boy curiously. "I'm Skyler and you are?" He whispered very softly looking back down at his book and brushing his too long hair out of his way reminding himself that he needed it cut.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:57 pm

"Oh I just realised I never introduced myself" Artemis muttered still not looking up fromher book, she swallowed down some saliva. Artemis let out a soft sigh, turning yet another page in her book, she looked up briefly over the top. Artmis's eyes darted between the boys disaprovingly "my name is Artemis" she says, her eyes falling back down to the book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)   Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying in the library (AlexCynara , Kendall ad I)
Page 1 of 1