Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} Empty
PostSubject: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:28 pm

It was way past curfew, but I couldn't sleep, so, I took Cerberus down to the beach. Here, it was nice and quiet, and I could clear my head. I looked around, and I knew that it was well past midnight. Maby one, two in the morning? No one was here, and I had had my eyepatch on for so long. Maby, I could just take it off, just for a little. I untie the bow that I made every morning and take it off, putting it next to me.

I was glad that no one else was here. No one to call me a multi-color freak. The girl with the mitch-match eyes. It was nice, not being made fun of. Suddenly, Cerberus' barks snapped me back to reality. I realized that someone wad here, at the beach, with me. Who in there right mind would come here so late at night? Me, I realized. Quickly, not even bothering to brush the sand off, I took my eyepatch and put it back over my eye. "
Who the (insert word here) are you?" I shouted at the person, whe was walking over the sand dunes.

~Note: Her dog isn't really Cerberus, they just happen to have the same name.~
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 pm

"Im a fellow camper, wondering what your doing out here so late." I smile devilishly, the once fun loving Brooks Gillt was no more. His siblings had changed him, corrupted him, turned him into a bully.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Before I do anything else, I quickly tie the eyepatch back into place, and then I tap Cerberus on the head so he would be quiet. "I'm out here because I can. Even if I'm not allowd, I still can be here. So, now my question is, why are you out here?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:45 pm

"I have permission- from Chiron." I smile, raising my voice so others could possibly hear us if needed be.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:48 pm

I look at him. Chiron had given him permission to come down at the beach at two in the morning? Yea, that would happen. "No, really, what are you doing down here?" I ask again, not really trusting what he said. Mabey he was a spy for Kronos and he was here to take me back.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:53 pm

I smile. "You doubt me. But, foolish girl, I did not say that he gave me any permission recently." I chuckle, telling a twisted version of the truth. 3 hours ago, Chiron had given me permission to come down here. I have just been strolling aong, the little girl didn't know that though. And she didnt need to.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:58 pm

I smile at him. Wow...did I just...smile? That was a first. "Hm, well then." I said, standing up and walking over to him; Cerberus at my feet. "I'm Mellie. Not Milli, Not Micky, Mellie." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm

"And im.... Brooks Gillt. Not Bricks, not Bucks, Brooks." I reply playfully, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:07 pm

I give Brooks a dissapproving frown. Was he making fun of me? He probobly was. "I thought Brooks was a girls name...." I told him. Hopefully, he'd get the hint that messing with me was never a good thing. I was not a person that he wanted on my enemy's list, even though I had a lof of enemy's already, so I didn't care if I had one or two more.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:15 pm

"And I thought Mellie was a cows name... although I can see the resemblance." I had a serious expression, after all, I was willing to fight back, I wasn't the little kid I used to be before I got to camp, never again.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:18 pm

I took a breath. I didn't have to sink to his level. I'd been through worse, and heard worse. Especially that day....I shake the memory from my head. "Well, I must be looking in a mirror then, because I can see the resemblance in you too." I said, even though I knew I was just adding fuel to the flame. It didn't help at all, but by this point, I could care less.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"Thats nice grandma, but eyesight is the first thing to go." I smile and turn to walk away. "It would be so sad if someway the harpies found out you were out here."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:06 pm

I wanted to laugh. Harpies were the worst of my troubles. Right now, my number one priority was not being taken back to Kronos' camp. But, the way he called me grandma was just plane old rude. I smiled, and took some of the ocean water, and put it in a, ahem, special spot on Brooks pants. "Oh, it looks like you wet your pants..." I smiled, I still had a few tricks up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I shrug, continuing to walk. "Indeed. But, oh well. Once your in trouble, it would be so much easier for you to just leave. No one likes you." I smile as I continue walking, knowing that im doing my job as a son of Ares- aggrivating other campers.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 pm

I laugh. "Yea, tell me something I don't know." I told him. He had no idea on how many people didn't like me, or I didn't like them. I'd have to use my hands and feet, as well as a few other people's as well to count all the people that I'd gottin in disagreements with.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 pm

"Anyways." I turn around, my eyes had been replaced with two luminent fiery flames, in my eyeballs sockets. "Does anyone actually like you?" My lips form a smirk, as I fold my hands in front of me, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh, he hit a tough subject. One that I'd rather not bring up. A subject that I might even, gods forbid, cry over. "Well, it was a long tme ago. And, then theres a few more people who sadly, like me. But not because of who I am. They caused this." I said, pointing to my eyepatch. "But I've had...lets see..." I counted on my fingers. "Two. Two people have liked me for who I was, and now there dead." I said with a stern face.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:06 pm

That hit Brooks in the face hard. His older self wasn't childish, it was him. Snap out of it, one side of me told myself, while the other contradicted it. I eventually forced out some words. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

I shrugged. "It was a while ago, and it's not like it was your fault." I told him. "Some things just cant be helped some times." I blink away the tears that were starting to form in my eyes and I look away from him. I bet I looked stupid, I was suppost to be strong, and not afraid, not showing emotion. This wasn't me at all. Crying over the death of my mother and brother.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:35 am

I was thinking of the two that truly loved her. Mellie's father and mother. Even if one of them was a godly parent, they would still love her, right? "Your right." I replied, looking up at the stars. "I remember when my mother died."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:04 am

I don't respond. If I do, it will probobly something harsh. I walk awayfrom him as my simple tears become a light sobbing. I could remember the day clearly. The fire, there pituful screams for me to run out of our house. Being called a daughter of Posiden after that seemed like a sick joke. I wasn't able to save my home, that was on fire. I sat down at the edge of the ocean and hugged my nees, trying to stop sobbing like a 6-year-old.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 am

There was silence. I didn't know how to react. But yea, I wouldn't blame her for crying. I cried when my mom was killed. "A- anyways..... I gotta go. You should probabaly head back to your cabin." I smiled slightly, as I turned to walk away once more.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:20 am

I wipe away my tears. "No thanks. I'm not in the mood to be in a place were I'm not wanted." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Hannahhhhh<3

Hannahhhhh<3

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

I stop, my boots sliding rouglhy against the dark sand. "Then you should make yourself wanted." My smile fades, as I walk away. I was nice, yet asserting, quiet, and strange.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 am

Make myself wanted? I'd rather sit here, and cry all night. Either way, I wasn't going back to my cabin. I wanted to leave this place. Not earth, just camp. Even though it was the only known safest place for demigods. I didn't care. "I don't know about you, but I'm leaving." I told him. There were a few unfinished things that I wanted to tie up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}   Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying alone...at night {privat to my new buddy toast}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next