Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
swimmer28

swimmer28

Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) Empty
PostSubject: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

[color=cyan]So, i was sitting in the library reading a book on how to defeat a minotar, when I saw someone walk in. This person was someone that i did not know. And, trust me, it is hard for me to find someone that I don't know. So I went up to them and I asked, "Who are you, cause i'm Jason Shaffer, son of Hephasus."[/color]

Last edited by 2012 Champ on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:01 pm

im justin son of i dont know. nice to meat you. i said. what book you got there? i asked noticing a book in his hand.
ooc: you forgot about Essie lol.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Essie sighed, plopping down in the first chair that she saw in the library, which just so happened to be beside people. wonderful. She decided to pretend that she wasn't there by picking up a book on ancient greek and hiding behind it.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 pm

"Hey Justin, nice to meet you." My eyes were glancing around the library until i saw some hot girl hiding behind a book. "Uh, Justin....DO you know who she is?" I pointed in her direction, and my gaze landed on her face, which was by the way really pretty. Oh, she was gorgous, and I would date her over my current girlfriend any day. I was just hopign that she did not have a boyfriend....really hoping.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Essie raised a poised eyebrow towards the boy. She saw Justin and gave a small smile, "Hi Justin." she said, ignoring the boy's uncomfortable stares. If Ben were there...she grinned to herself.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm

sup. i siad walking over to her. do you know who my godly parent is? i asked looking at her. i looked back at jason and saw him still staring over here. i pulled a rubber band out of my pocket and shot it making it hit him in the face. i turnes around hoping he dident see me do it. and tried hard not to laugh.
ooc: i made a new person so look at it please essie lol.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Essie sighed, "Yeah Justin. I do." she said simply. She didn't pay attention much to her siblings, but she did indeed pay attention to who they were. Justin was one of them. She eyed him, scolding him with her expression, taking the rubber band. "No." she said simply. She looked over at the other kid whose name, she still didn't know, "Is there something wrong with your eyes or can you please move them so they aren't staring at me?" she asked, a tad harsh.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:35 pm

wait what do you mean. who is my godly parent? i asked looking at her confused. who is he? oh and let me take care of him. i walked over to him and shook him violontly. then i let go and walked back over to Essie. do you or no?
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:40 pm

ooc: Just a tip so no one get's kicked off, capitalize Letters and "<< needs to be used when talking, I just don't want you to get in trouble again.

Essie sighed, "Are you joking, Justin?" she asked, eyeing him. Was something wrong? She couldn't tell.

She sighed, "Nevermind." she said, Justin was the spitting image of Josh...maybe she had never seen him, just knew his name.

She picked up the book to keep from showing a lot of emotions. Too much thinking. She had just mixed up her best friend and this kid. She shook her head. She needed to get away from camp.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:45 pm

"What do you mean? im not joking? am I?' i stared at her blankly. "you act like youve seen me before. have you?" I sat down on the chair in front of her waiting for an awnser. I felt like ive seen her before I just dont know when or how. "have you lost a friend before the year 2000?" I asked trying to do the math, wich was failing right now.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Essie shook her head, "3 years ago. That's when my friend died. 2008." she answered truthfully. Dammit! If this kid just didn't look like Josh so much she wouldn't be stressing! She mentally cursed herself. "I haven't seen you before. It was a mix-up." she said quietly, refusing to look at the boy. He looked too much like her half-older brother. She refused to. Josh was 3 years older than her, he was 12 when she came. The memory of meeting him was still fresh in her mind. This kid looked exactly like him from when she met Josh.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 am

I took my eyes off of her as she had asked me to do. "So, I'm Jason, and I know Justin, but I don't know you. Who are you and who is your god parent?" I wanted to know her so bad, but cheating on June, I just could not do that to her. June was pretty, but this girl in front of me, was gorgous.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 am

Essie rolled her eyes. "I'm Essie." she said simply, "Daughter of Apollo." she stated again. She was sort of annoyed by this guy. " I don't know you either. Gd parent, name." she said, crossing her arms. She smiled in a fake way. If he tried anything...she smirked to herself.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:58 am

I stood up as straight as I could, making sure to accent my very large arm muscles. "My god parent is Hephastus, and I am good with my hands. I can beat almost anyone in an arm wrestling match....i said almost anyone." I have only lost one match and it was against a guy about 100 lbs more than i weigh.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:59 am

"Oh ok" "Its nice of you to join us jason. I said with a grin" I stood where i was studying Essie. "You look firmiller though" I said looking back up at Essie. "are you sure I havent seen you before today? I asked still confused.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 am

Essie rolled her eyes at this guys antics. "That's cool. I'll tell my boyfriend, I'm sure he'll just love you." she smiled, crossing her arms again. She sighed looking over at Josh, er, Justin. "I'm sure." she stated avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:08 am

"I'll just tell you right now...I am a loveable guy. I would really like to meet that boyfriend of yours. He sounds like a cool kind of guy. And, Justin, wanna help me find something on swords." I said this in a tone that meant to come over here to that i can talk to you in private. "Uhm, i need that book right now justin."
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 am

Essie rolled her eyes, "I've gotta find a book for myself anyways..." she went to go find an enjoyable book. She sighed, nothing, no, not interesting, nope, not happening, there was nothing that even peeked her interests on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:12 am

"Ok" I walked over to Jason and waited for him to say somthing. "May I help you. or do you just want help with her?" I asked giving him though. I know what your up to look.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

"Yeah i want help getting over something that i cannot have. I want her, but i cannot have her cause i have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. I don't mean to be devous but can you find some way to get her boyfriend to break up with her so that i can sew the pieces of her heart back together. She would be the girl to make my life complete. Thankx justin."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 am

"First of all thats kind of waird second of all I dont know her boy friend and 3rd of all. When do i start?" i asked with a evil grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 am

"Wait, you are willing to do this for me???? Awesome!" I forgot i was in a library and i silently said the rest. "you can start right now if you want to, but it really does not matter to me. And why are you willing to do this for me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 am

"I dont know it sounds better than sitting in a library watching you stare at her so might as well. and i already have a plan so ill go find her boy friend right now."
Back to top Go down
swimmer28

swimmer28

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 am

"Justin you are the bestest partner in crime i have ever had. I think that his name is ben, but i'm really not sure. I think that you could make him really mad in some way then he owuld have no other chioce but to break up with her. then the rest is up to me. Good plan....Good plan."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 am

I have a diffrent plan though but ok. I said as I started my search for ben.
ooc: you might have to add bre bre to this so i can get to ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)   Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books galore.(USMC, Essie, and Bre Bre)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next