Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For those who feel transparent.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

For those who feel transparent.  Empty
PostSubject: For those who feel transparent.    For those who feel transparent.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:40 pm

This is for anyone who feels alone and transparent in the world. I hope this inspires you to do something and shine. You have a talent, use it and shine. Show the world what you can do.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
“When someone tells you that you can’t, all you gotta do is turn around and say, “Watch me”.
-Anonymus
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I slouched in my little corner of the mess hall. I watched as my crush walked down to his table, the table across from mine. I’ve had a crush on him for a long time, but I never had to chance to express my feelings. I don’t even think that he remembers me. I looked around. Everyone was smiling, laughing, and generally having a good time.

I ate my dinner in silence. There was nothing special about today, just a plain day where I blended in with the rest of the crowd, where nobody noticed me. I guess I was born to be a chameleon. I guessed I wasn’t good for anything. That’s just who I am.
I watched as a daughter of Venus flirted with him. I watched him smile. That smile, his smile made me weak in the knees every time. His smile always melted my heart. I just wished that he knew how much I liked him. I wished he knew that every day, I would think about him. But I guess that he would never like me. That he would never know of my name.

I was at Thalia’s tree after dinner. I climbed on top. Everyone else was at the campfire. I didn’t like campfires, they were full of people. I sat in my bed with my back on the bed frame. I thought of my mother, my brother, my stepfather. They were the most important people in my life. I wanted to call them, but I couldn’t, they hated me. They resent me for destroying their house. They resent me for… my existence.

I wished that I could have someone to share everything with, someone who would love me for who I was, someone that cared. I wanted to do something to make people proud. To make my mother say, ‘That’s my daughter.’ I wanted to break out and fly. I wanted to be… somebody.

I thought of those who had it worse than I did. I thought of those who were less fortunate. I wanted to be me. I wanted… I wanted to live life. I realized I needed to try. If I never tried, it would never happen. I leaned on another branch behind mine.
Time came when he finally noticed me. When we became friends, when he asked me out, when he proposed.
Back then, the idea seemed too good to be true. It seemed like a dream to me, something that would fade away in a matter of years. But when time came for me to start a life in the mortal world, my dreams became reality. Here I am, living my dreams, and all I had to do was shine.

End.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest.
-George Matthew Allen
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Back to top Go down

For those who feel transparent.
Page 1 of 1