Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm

I smiled at that idea. Someone to go to the city with for once. "Sure, I'll meet you at Thalia's tree in 15 minutes. Kay?" I said. I needed to get changed. And I'm [retty sure that he needed to do so too.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:28 pm

"Sounds good," Steven said excitedly. He jumped out of the water and started heating his body to dry his clothes. It only took a few minutes until he didn't even look like he was in the water. "I'm gonna grab a few things from my cabin, so see ya in fifteen," he said. He stopped just before he walked off. "Do you want me to dry your clothes?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 pm

I rose and eyebrow. "You can do that?" I asked him. If he could do that, then that would sace me ALOT of time. I'm one of those people who care, it would mean alto if he would fo that. Besides, I needed to look for that skateboard of mine... that one that changes into a keychain skateboard when I wanted it to. I haven't gone skateboarding in so long. And you never know when you might need something that gets you somewhere fast.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yeah," told her. "One of the perks of the Hephaestus cabin," I explained. I raised my hands towards her and started trying to heat the air around her, with out actually touching her. It would probably take longer, but to make it faster I'd need bodily contact. "Just let me know if it get's too hot," I said. I moved around her to the back when it looked like her front was dry.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 pm

I felt alward that I was drying my clothes like this... I guess it wouldn't get that hot since Apollo is the god of the sun. I'm not immune to fire, just can withstand the heat. My clothes were dried up now. "Thanks Stephen!" I said a bit too cheerfully and walked off to the Apollo cabin to look for my wallet and my skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:45 pm

"No problem," I called after her. I'd never dried anyone else's clothes for them before. It was kinda cool that I could. I left the lake for my cabin to grab my wallet and keys. I smiled in anticipation of the small adventure I would have with Kori.

Are we gonna make a new topic at the tree or just go straight for town
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:47 pm

New topic at 'Off Campus'. Most of the posts will take place there:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2