Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back of the Cabin [private danbam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Back of the Cabin [private danbam] Empty
PostSubject: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Taylor Harrison

Back of the Cabin [private danbam] Vanessa_anne_hudgens_1

"When you're gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing too,"

I leaned against the back of the Khione Cabin. Also known as my Cabin. There was a good amount of free space, and then there were some trees hanging around the outside of it, like in a half circle around the Cabin. I was alone back there. Not a lot of people were in the Khione Cabin these days. No one was even in the Cabin right now. I missed having tons of friends, I was way too closed off. It made it hard for me to smile everyday. After Trin was gone, it was like a part of me was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:37 pm

[Yay for being in two places @ once. :D]

I walked into the cabin, almost choking as the cold air took my breath away. I smiled weakly, coughing. "Hey Taylor, don't think I can't see you over there." I said, my voice echoing in the empty cabin. I walked over to her, my feet crunching on bits and pieces of ice and snow. I shivered, wrapping my arms around me. My striped sweatshirt wasn't thick enough to keep the cold from gnawing at my arms. "I still don't get how you can stand it in here. And don't reason with me about it. I am always right." I chuckled, grinning from ear to ear despite the cold.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

(You know she's outside the Cabin? Like the backyard?)

I turned to the hearing of my name. It was Cody! I hadn't seen him in such a long time! It was hard to let out my excitement. I couldn't believe his positiveness in this cold climate. He still looked as handsome as ever, even though he was shivering like crazy. I grinned for the first time in a while. Actually, a long time. Everytime I saw him, it was like seeing him for the first time in the Infirmary with my sister. My endless crying face, and his comforting one. I pat the ground next to me. "Come sit with me then, silly. I miss you," I say, sounding happy. It was relieving.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:41 pm

(My bad. xD)

I chuckled, walking over to her and plopping down onto the frost-covered grass, the little bits of snow, even in Spring, crunching as I sat. "Great to see you, Taylor. Haven't talked in a while. How you been?" I asked, bringing my bright, questioning green eyes level with hers. It had in fact been long since I had seen her. She looked a lot better now than she did when her sister died in the hospital all those months ago. I grimaced at the thought, but quickly covered it up by putting on a smile in her direction, quietly pulling at the grass and twirling the blades around my hand so they formed a sort of bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 5:22 pm

(DUDE. I just remembered- Taylor was going out with Kenny, not Cody x )
But you got rid of Kenny. Want her to just start with Cody? Or...?)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:25 pm

( xD I know, I was just humoring you. Hehe. Let's let them just be friends for now. )
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:38 pm

(Are you going to bring Kenny back? D:)

I thought for the right words to answer his question. "Uh, better. I'm still a mess," Hearing myself say that nearly brought tears to my eyes. It was true, I was a mess. I felt like I was only made of one emotion. I pushed that thought aside, which was surprisingly easy. I looked at Cody slightly. I have forgetton he was the Cabin Leader of Demeter. I didn't want to get on his bad side; I knew what Demeter children could do to people.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:29 pm

I frowned, my eyebrows furrowing in thought. Taylor had always seemed pretty fragile, and seeing her like this wasn't particularly encouraging. "Hope you feel better, Taylor." I muttered quietly, picking at some frost-covered grass again. My breath curled from my lips, wrapping around my head like a blanket.
"You know what would make you feel better?" I inquired, an idea suddenly forming in my mind. "Some home-made s'mores." I grinned at the thought. I loved making s'mores, and it definitely helped that Taylor was a daughter of Khione. If she was a child of any other god or goddess, the s'mores would not be able to happen, especially in the Spring.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"You can make s'mores? Just for me?" I looked at him like he was crazy. A smile twitched in the corner of my mouth. I pretended to cough to cover it up, which of course only made me smile more. I pulled my hair secretly. Taylor, stop being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back of the Cabin [private danbam]   Back of the Cabin [private danbam] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back of the Cabin [private danbam]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: