Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) Empty
PostSubject: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

I led Riea to the Zeus cabin. It was a big one too."Here you go, this is your cabin." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:03 pm

I was supprised. Like really surprised. "It's so...big." I was in awe. It was the biggest one and I lived in it. Wow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I laughed. "Almost all cabins are. Gods these days have so many kids. I wonder how they all do it, like have so many kids close in age?" I asked no one.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 pm

"I never thought about it that way. I wonder why. Anyway, where do I sleep?" I asked giggling and admiring my cabin. It was gorgeous. I loved the lightning bolts and ect.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:52 pm

I thought for a little bit. "You can choose an empty bunk or a bunk that a cabin leader gives you. I'm in that cabin over there." I pointed to a gray cabin with owls on it.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm

"Ooh. I love your cabin. It's so pretty." I smiled and proped up against a tree. "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:09 pm

"You have a weapon? All demigods need one or you'll die." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 pm

I smiled when she mentioned weapon. I unsheathed Lightningbolt and the glow radiated around us. "Why yes I do. Isabella meet Lightningbolt." I touched the tip of the sword and instantly a drop of my blood shed from my finger. I wiped the blood away and smiled deadly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:46 pm

I felt my eyes wideden. "That's a wicked sword." I sad. I rubbed my bracelets and they both turned into two long knives. "Meet Fury and Vengenace," I told Riea.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm

I giggled at the compliment. "I know. My mother gave it to me before she died. I love your knives." I said admiring her two long knives. They were so cool. I realized I wanted a nickname for her. "Hey. Can I call you Bella?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 pm

I smiled at the thought of a nickname. "Sure. You can call me Bella or Izzy, whichever one you like. I need to think of a nickname for you know." Hmmm, Riea. What nickname?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 pm

I smiled when she mentioned she wanted a nickname for me. I had never had a nickname before. This would be fun. "Yay. I have never had a nickname before, Bella. This will be new for me. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 pm

"What about Re-Re? Does that sound too weird?" Iasked Riea.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 am

"No. It sounds like...me! Hehe. Re-Re. I love it" I said as I hugged her. I had just arrived and already I have a friend. I loved it here. Thalia was the only thing missing. And that broke my heart.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 am

OOC- I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow... well since it's 12 midnight then.... in the moring. Lol
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 pm

((Greekgirl, try to remember, four sentences per post, please.))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm

OOC- Sorry about that. I'll do that next post. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC:Welcome bac my friend.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 pm

OOC-Holas
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 pm

OOC:You gunna reply ICC?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:35 pm

OOC- what's that?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:47 pm

OOC: I meant BIC. Back in character. Sorry. I messed up.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 pm

OOC-It's okay.

"Is there anything you need Re-Re?" I asked her. I paused and dug thre my pockets. I pulled out three gold drachamas. I put them in her hand. "These are for IMing or Iris Messaging. You say 'O goddess, accept our offering'. You need a rainbow to do it. Then say the name of the person and they show up."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm

I listened as she described IMing. It was sorta like calling somebody. "So cool. It's like phoning somebody. Does it work on everybody?" I said smiling and giggling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I nodded. "Pretty much. You can also see the person when you're talking to them. It's cool. Want to try it?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)   Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riea's cabin (private to greekgirl22 and Thalia Rose Grace)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next