Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:16 pm

I looked out over the lake near what I considered my true home. I'd been away from camp for a while trying to help my mom out of a difficult financial situation. So far I was having trouble finding anyone I knew from before. Everyone else seemed to think I was the new guy.
"Just another day at camp I guess," I told myself enjoying the silence the empty lake area provided.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) Sky
.:KORINA:..:WALKER:.

There I was, along the lake... again. I guessed I really did have a knack for going to the lake when I was bored. 2NE1 was playing through my headphones. They were beats. A girt from my mom. I loved them. They made all the sound crystal clear, the bass, the backup vocals, the main vocals, everything.

I walked along the lake when I saw a boy. Around the age of 17. Or maybe 18? I didn't know. I was bored. So I decided to walk up to him. He seemed bored.
"Hi!" I said. Okay, maybe that came out a bit too cheerfully. I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. Lets just hope I didn't scare him off.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 pm

I looked up at the girl. She looked like she was a few years younger than me. I don't know I wasn't good at guessing ages. "Hey," I said back smiling. "I'm Steven," I told her. I couldn't lie to myself she was pretty. This brought an end to the quiet surrounding the lake. It was good though, I hate quiet.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) Sky
.:KORINA:..:WALKER:.

Hi, my name's Korina, daughter of Apollo. You can call me Kori." I introduced. I smiled lieghtly, I guess it was just a polite thing to do. Though he was a few years older, I've gotta admit. He's kinda hot. The water was pretty still. Everything else was serene and quiet.

Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 pm

I smiled warmly. "Nice to meet you Kori. You can call me Steve, although no one does, son of Hephaestus," I told her. "So if you don't mind me asking what exactly brings you to the lake today?" I asked genuinely curious. I may have always had a soft spot for pretty girls, very few ever caught my attention the way she did.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:03 pm

~Sappy much? XD~

Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I pray
I could breakaway
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes ?til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

"I don't know. I guess that it becomes a habit after a while." I told him. I remebered how my half brother told me that my head would become empty sooner or later since I clear my mind so much. I smiled a bit from that memory.

And breakaway
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:43 pm

XD

"Yeah. I'm just here to relax. For whatever reason a lot of the newer campers think I'm the new guy," I told her. "And I was only gone for a few months," I continued, hoping this didn't make me seem crazy or alone. Although considering the last few days at camp that might not be too far off.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Wanted to belong here
So I pray
I could breakaway

I smiled a bit at his comment. "Campers are pouring in the past few months." I said. Well that was stupid, he obviously knew. I mean, duh. Why would he make a comment like that if he didn't know? I mean, it would take alot to make someone feel like that right? I mean, ARGG!. I felt my cheeks tint red. Oh great. Why now?

And breakaway
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 am

I glanced over at Kori and noticed her blushing. At least that's what I thought it was. I guess it could just be a fever or something. "Yeah. This place is filling up pretty fast. Might need to make the cabins bigger if it keeps up like this," I joked, hoping to relieve some tension. Joking was usually made things more comfortable anyway.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 am

Can we do something with our charries other than this? XD Cuz I'm running out of ideas XD

Wanted to belong here
So I pray
I could breakaway

I felt my lips tug at the edge. “Probrably. The Athena kids don’t seem to be doing anything about it, so the cabins are going to be real crowded for a while.” I noted. I could tell he was one of those people who were ever optimistic. Something I wish I could do.

And breakaway
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:43 am

Sure. What do you want them to do?

"That's weird. I always thought the Athena kids were supposed to be a step ahead of the rest of us," I said, smiling. I started getting the feeling that this conversation was starting to dry up. "Hey you wanna go do something?" I asked. I didn't have a clue what we'd do, I just thought she might be getting bored here.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

IDK. Something other than talk. XD

Wanted to belong here
So I pray
I could breakaway

"Maybe, maybe not. I have a spot in the forest. Not alot of people know of it... at least not that I know of..." I said. It was really nice there, a view of the forest, the trees were easy to climb, and the tree nymphs wouldn't bother you about not littering when you barely spend time there.

"Or maybe we could take a swim..." I said, but there was only a small chance that it would happen. Most people didn't want to jump in the water and swim just like that and don't wanna run back to their cabins to get swimwear.

And breakaway
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:41 pm

I looked out at the lake. "Swimming sounds good. Although it doesn't look like you brought anything to swim in," I commented. I wasn't sure if she had anything, but what were the chances. As for myself, I didn't mind getting my clothes wet, because I could just dry them with a little heat later anyway. I looked at her waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 pm

"It's fine, I have a tank top under." I tell him. Tanks were like my best friend. You can wear them anytime, anywhere. I took off my plaid shirt and I kicked my converse off. Incluing my socks. I cannonballed in. Ah, the refreshing coolness of water. It always calmed my ADHD brain down.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:55 pm

I smiled as Kori jumped in the water. Without a second thought I followed after her. "INCOMING!" I shouted just before I hit the water, creating a good sized splash. As I returned to the surface, I let the natural coolness win over the heat in my body. Even hot heads liked to cool off. "So Kori, tell me a little about yourself?" I asked, making sure she knew she didn't have to tell me anything.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:58 pm

"I like skateboearding?" I randomly told him. I guess it was a fact, but maybe a bit too vauge. I dunno. Besides, it was the first thing that came to mind. "What about you?" I asked curiously. I wanted to know a bit more about him. It's always nice to make a new friend anyways. I was still adjusting to the coolness of the water and my hands felt a bit numb.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:06 am

I raised an eyebrow at her answer. "Well let me think. I like building cars. The older the better," I told her. "I just finished a Corvette Sting Ray recently," I continued. "Took me awhile to find the right parts, but it's road worthy," I finished. "You ever have any projects like that?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:51 am

"I like to mess around with instruments. I also tune them, Pianoes are the best, the more strings, the more you can mess around with them. I really like to screw the pieces out and check them out once in a while... I don't know why. I guess I have a knack for doing that." I tell him.

As soon as that came out he would probrably loose intrest. I mean, he probrably like girls better looking then me, and have more of any interest in cars and stuff. I mean, I like new cars, the 2011 camaro is my favourite car so far. But he likes other things. And I'm probrably not his type, he probrably likes girls that know more about mechanics and stuff. I remembered a while ago when I helped fix a Ducati. I quickly added that so that he wouldn't loose interest.

"I also helped with fixing a Ducati once. Long story, heck, I didn't know how that heppened..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:34 pm

She seemed more interested in the instruments than the car. It made me wonder why she brought it up. "What kinds of instruments do you play?" I asked. "Well I guess you're Apollo's kid so you probably play them all, but which is your favorite?" I asked, revising my question, trying to figure out what made her tick.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:52 pm

"I love the piano, you cam play pretty much anything on it. The only disadvantage is that I can't drag it with me everywhere." I tell him. Other than that, I like the flute, the guitar, the viola, and the cello. "What else do you like?" I asked him. I wanted to know him a bit more too. Not just have the conversation about me.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 am

"Making things. Little gizmos and stuff. It doesn't even need a significant purpose. I just like the mechanics of it all," I told her. "It's even cooler when whatever gadget I come up with has a good use. Like one time I built this little thing that ended up becoming a mouse trap," I explained. I didn't even notice the smile that appeared on my face. It always seemed to show up when I talked about machines. I looked at Kori a little embarrassed. "Sorry for the long story there. Machines probably aren't your thing," I said, feeling a little stupid for not knowing how to continue the conversation.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Wanted to belong here
So I pray
I could breakaway
And breakaway

I laughed a bit. "No, its fine, I like to learn about different things." I tell him. He was kinda cute when he looked embarrased. Whoah. Did I just say that? For all I know, he could like someone else. Which is very likely. "Besides, machines and mechanics, they all relate back to fixing instruments and such. It's not that bad." I added.

And breakaway
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:05 pm

I smiled as she reassured me. I was glad I wasn't boring her. I started floating on my back. "You ever wish something exciting would happen?" I ask. "Not necessarily dangerous, just something out of the ordinary. Even for camp," I elaborated, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

I followed him and flowted on my back, looking up at the sun. I saw my dad. "Yeah. I mean, most of the time, camp is pretty boring. I just wanna get outta here once in a while. But I've always wanted someone to sneak out of here with, just a trip to the city. Find something good to do." I tell him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:18 pm

I smiled at the idea. "I could go with you," I suggest. "I'm a hundred percent sure how to navigate the city. I mostly lived on the other coast or here growing up," I told her. I didn't want her expecting me to take the lead and then getting us lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)   Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Getting Back (Private to Cherry)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: