Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored and schtuff...(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Bored and schtuff...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored and schtuff...(open)    Bored and schtuff...(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:52 pm

I walked along the strawberry feilds, making flowers sprout here or there. I was extremly bored. I'd already see every corner of Camp and I was getting bored of the place. Leaving wasnt really an option since I didnt have the funds but staying wasn't something I liked either." C'est la vie, non?" I muttered sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
WaterChick101

WaterChick101

Bored and schtuff...(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and schtuff...(open)    Bored and schtuff...(open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Leanne watched as a girl walked along the fields, making flowers sprout here and there. Leanne had seen it before. She had been there for 3 years at least. She lost track a long time ago. She ran over to the girl. "Hi! I'm Leanne Bretherton, daughter of Demeter. Who are you?" She asked politley, before holding her hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down

Bored and schtuff...(open)
Page 1 of 1