Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

One on One [Ninja]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:52 pm

One on One [Ninja] Drew-drew-roy-8731780-263-397
I walked over to the basketball court and I didn't see Ollie. I decided to stretch for a little bit then shoot some free throws while I wait for Ollie. "1, 2, 3, 4... and miss that one." that was kinda embarrassing for an Apollo kid.

Last edited by Mark Son of IDK on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:07 pm

One on One [Ninja] Ollie
One on One [Ninja] Gilly
:: Light up the sky like a flame,
FAME. ::

"Oh, hey Demi." he greeted the son of Apollo with a quick smile, before picking up the ball which was slowly rolling towards him. "Someone's a bit out of practise." he smirked at his friend, before throwing the ball back to him. He would have tried to get it in the hoop himself, but he himself knew the limits of his powers over a basketball.

:: I’m going to live forever,
Baby, remember my name. ::

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:16 pm

"Hey Olie and i could of make that." I exclaimed. "I bet you 20 drachmasI can make 30 free shots I told him.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:38 pm

One on One [Ninja] Ollie
One on One [Ninja] Gilly

Raising an eyebrow, Ollie calculated within his head how many drachma he actually owned. Realising that he had enough, Ollie outstretched his palm as a sign to seal the deal.
"Dealio. And I'll throw in a one-time-only talent boost as well. IF you manage it." he taunted Demitri with the offer, eyeing up the ball and the distance to the net. There was no chance he would make thirty free shots. Who was he, Micheal Jordan?

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:43 pm

I shook his hand. "Okay them. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30. Boo. Yah." i shouted."Hand them over."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 4:43 pm

One on One [Ninja] Ollie
One on One [Ninja] Gilly

Shooting a glare in the direction of Demitri, Oliver reached down into the pocket of his jeans, scrabbling around to find all the money. Counting it out in his palm, he scowled as he handed over the 20 coins. If there was one thing he hated more than wasted talent, it was wasted money.
"You better be happy, Demi. That's the last I have in greek currency."

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:46 am

I kinda felt bad about taking his money, so... "I'll make you another deal. If you beat by even 1 point in a one on one game basketball, i'll give you back 15 drachmas. Deal?" I wagered.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

One on One [Ninja] Ollie
One on One [Ninja] Gilly

Oliver contemplated the idea within his mind. On one hand, he could get back some of his money if he won. On the other hand, he was absolutely rubbish at basketball.
"It's a deal then, Demi. You better be happy to hand over your wager, 'cause I'm going to win." Ollie snickered, putting up a false sense that he actually knew what he was doing in this game. Well, at least it would be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:12 pm

I started to run down the court and shot the ball. "He shoots he scores!!!" I got the ball, ran circles around Olie (literally), and shot the ball again. "He shoots, he... misses?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One on One [Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One [Ninja]   One on One [Ninja] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on One [Ninja]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: