Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

there will be blood (ninja poet)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

there will be blood (ninja poet) Empty
PostSubject: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Roran

I sat at the back of the library. I ran my hands through my hair trying to make sense of the maps im making. Three armies colided in the middle. The defending army retrated and was destroyed in an instant. "What in hades." I muttered
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 7:45 am

there will be blood (ninja poet) Frankiiii
there will be blood (ninja poet) Tumblr_lqnpcsKCHJ1qlrfl7
:: You’re gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul::

Grabbing a book based on guerrilla warfare from the shelves, Francesca slipped into a chair next to a young man who seemed to be muttering to himself.
"'Scuse me. . . This is a library. Silence is sacred here." she whispered to him, her russian accest prominant amongst the english words. Flipping open her book, her eyes began to scan the page filled with strategic movements and ways to win by using the art of sabotage. There was a war coming, so it was better to ready herself now before she had to choose which side to ally herself with.

:: So don’t come back for me
Don’t come back at all. ::

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:00 am

Roran
I glanced up and looked back down. I tapped the parchment "ok defending has one half the attacking forces. I watched it and the battle when crazy. Defenders where destroyed. I scratched my head. None of this made sense. It changed agian. This time attacking forces retreded and where nearly gone. "That is what we need." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Intrigued by the boy's muttering, Francesca closed over her own book, her eyes surveying the map infront of him. Trying to piece together something smart to say, she watched the image.
"You're a little bit lacking in strength and tactic. Think of strategy; don't just kill randomly. Make sense?" she suggested the idea to him, her eyes glued to whatever he was looking at. Tactics and warfare - not her favourite subject. but it would help in the future, she was certain.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:46 am

Roran

"I had though about it." I said. "But im more of an inventor than stratigist. Watch" i brough a small toothbrush and paper clips and a bunch of random stuff out of my pockets. Soon they were a mini street sweeper in the moral world. "My sister is the stragist." I said. "Not me"
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:57 pm

"An inventor, eh?" Franchesca raised an eyebrow, watching his small machine work for a few seconds. "Personally, I'm a jack-of-all-trades. I'm alright at science, maths and english. . . suck at art though. . . So, what's the plan you seem to be constructing? Need any help?" she asked him, eyes glued to the small construction he had made out of paper clips and other trash.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there will be blood (ninja poet)   there will be blood (ninja poet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

there will be blood (ninja poet)
Page 1 of 1