Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Reunion (Ninja)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

The Reunion (Ninja) Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Sam walked tiredly along the shore, wishing he would have brought a snack or something to eat. He sat down on a log trying to memorize the Japanese adjectives and words "Ichi,Ni,San" he whispered to himself quietly...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:36 pm

The Reunion (Ninja) Tumblr_mdn5xk8wA31rs6awmo3_250The Reunion (Ninja) Tumblr_mdn5xk8wA31rs6awmo6_r1_250

Losing that feeling of feeling unique - -

Walking around the lake, trying to find a spot where the light hit the water in just the right way to capture with his trusted 4B pencil, Toby allowed the weak sunshine of the spring to land on his face, warming the lightly freckled skin. He liked the ability to just slip out of things, of the busy life as Hera Cabin Leader and just let go, enjoy the world in which they lived in. Nature WAS his speciality subject when it came to art, after all. Noticing a young boy enjoying the day as much as he was, Toby went and sat next to him, placing the sketchpad on his knees.
"Lovely day, no?" he remarked, smiling softly at the younger boy.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:39 pm

Sam looked up wincing as the harsh sunlight hit his eyes. Stammering to get his words out "Y..Yeah..i guess.." After several months at school he wasn't as excited as he normally could be. Sam felt and looked simply deflated...
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:50 pm

The Reunion (Ninja) Tumblr_mdn5xk8wA31rs6awmo3_250The Reunion (Ninja) Tumblr_mdn5xk8wA31rs6awmo6_r1_250

Noticing the young kid's attitude, Toby frowned. He didn't like it when little kids were upset; they should be happy, filled with life. That was what the point of being young was, to be full of life, to be vibrant, to be annoying as hell. As an older brother, Toby understood this.
"What's the matter, chuck?" he asked him, in a caring manner.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Sam bolted up out of his slouching "Chuck!?! My name is Sam i'll have you know!" The quick phrase had jolted life back into Sam like a needle. Sam didn't like needles..or doctors
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:03 pm

Toby held his hands up, protesting his innocence, shifting away from the kid a little.
"Woah, Sam, sorry. It's just a little, uh, nickname you give to little guys like you. Meant no offence, man." he proclaimed his innocence, although noted how he seemed to liven up slightly, even if it was in an angry manner.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm

Sam relaxed a little but then thought "little man? am i short?" as he was thinking a hand gesture from the older boy snapped his mind back to reality. "Oh um so...hi? whats your name? is it ben...or christian?" The young boy asked in complete confusion
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Letting out a light laugh, Toby shook his head.
"Neither of those, Sam. My name's Toby, son of Iris. And yourself?" he asked the young boy, after introducing himself by his nickname and god parent, before realising he already knew half of the facts he demanded. "Ack! Sorry, I'm a bit of an idiot. What's your god parent, Sam?"

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Sam looked nervously at the ground. He hated the fact that his birth was so weird. It embarrassed him to the point where he would go out of his way to be known as the mystery kid. Only his closest friends knew that he was a son of Athena. "My ..is..sorry umm my god parent is Athena.." Sam looked down hoping the new boy wouldn't think he was weird.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Toby's grin widened as he heard of the boy's heritage.
"Athena? Shame. I'd have loved to have you as one of my cabinmates. Although it must be cool, right? I mean, you're born from her mind, and you guys are generally genii! I wish I was smart. Then I wouldn't make so many mistakes. Wouldn't be as clumsy either, I guess." He laughed a little at his own joke, trying to make the kid feel a little more comfy around him.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Sam laughed lightly "Thats ok im really clumsy too!" Sam got up on his feet and started to run over to the lake side hoping to get in a swim but ironically tripped and fell over a shoe, face planting himself
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Letting out another laugh, Toby went to help Sam to his feet, miraculously managing to remain upright himself.
"Hey, Sammy, no need to demonstrate!" he chuckled, dusting off the little kid.

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Sam lifted himself up cheeks red as a tomatoe "Thanks" was all he managed. Slowly checking to see for any loose objects he sulked over to the lake side where he dipped his toe in. "YIKES! cold" said a spazzing Sam
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 pm

[[please don't use the word 'spazz' can be viewed as offensive, etc.]]

Watching the boy splash around from the bank, Toby picked up his pencil and paper, starting to sketch the boy in his surroundings.
"Of course it's going to be cold! This is only the first sun of the spring, silly."

Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 pm

Sam looked over at the older boy studying him carefully. Why was he drawing?..Why was he being so nice? Too many thoughts trickling into his head causing him to get a headache. It happened all the time. "Hm!" was all that Sam said deep in thought. Before he knew it he was walking away, to find something to poke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Ninja)   The Reunion (Ninja) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion (Ninja)
Page 1 of 1