Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  Empty
PostSubject: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:36 pm

I was sitting along the shoreline, drinking a can of Orange Crush that I just got a hermes kid to steal from the camp store. I couldn't sleep, and the rest of the apollo cabin was at the campfire leading the singalong. I could never go to those. It's not my thing. I know, youre probrably like, 'An Apollo kid not wanting to be in the canter of attntion? Yeah right.' Well, believe it or not, I really dont like crowds. I'm different that way. I looked up at the moon, I wondered of I should join the hunters of Artemis, a bunch of sister would be nice. But then, immortality would be akward,I mean, if I'm lucky enough, I could be living with them for a few centuries, I didn't know if I was up for that.

Last edited by Cherryb0mb on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 pm

I walked down to the beach to see my half sister was there. "Hey Kori. Whatcha doin' here?" I ask her. I sat down next to her and looked out toward the ocean.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:49 pm

"Nothing much. Just sitting here, clearing my mind." I answered. That was all could think of right now. I took another sip of Orange Crush. Camp was getting really crowded these days. It was best for me to stay away from the others. It would lower the chances of me hurting someone.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 am

"The beach is a peaceful place sometimes but, Kori, if you keep clearing your mind you'll have an empty skull?" i told her. "you got any more Orange Crush?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:01 pm

"Yeah nice pun Demitri." I said sarcasicly(?). I took out a can of cola "And sure I've got another can on me." I tossed the can over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm

"Thanks Sis." I snapped the top off and took a sip. "Okay my next question why do you keep comin here when everyone else is the campfire?" i ask her. I took another sip of the soda.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:23 pm

"Lets just say that I have 'diabilities'. And that I blame dad." I told him. I took another sip of Orange Crush. It was getting colder by the minute. I zipped up my hoodie. Thunder rumbled. "REALLY? THIS LATE?" yelled at the gods.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 pm

"You the guy who is responsible for this is technically our grandpa. Brrr." I started to shiver. come on lets get back the camp." I told her as i was getting up. "I'm getting cold."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 pm

A\N: Nice pic mark:P

"Sure." I said. I got up and followed him on the trail back to the cabins. It was really cold by now and I kept my hands in my pockets. The campfire wasn't over yet. So the camp was pretty much empty.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:15 pm

"I'm grabbing a jacket then heading on back to the campfire." I said I went to the fire room, grabbed my jacket and came out. "Now I'm goin back. Sorry to leave you here. I came from there." I explained. I walked out of the cabin and headed to the campfire.

End of topic?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 pm

A\N: Suuuuree:)

"Goodnight" I yawned. Its been a tiring day. I flopped on my bunk and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)    Sitting. Alone.  (Private 2 Marrkk:)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting. Alone. (Private 2 Marrkk:)
Page 1 of 1