Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sitting after training ( private )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

sitting after training ( private ) Empty
PostSubject: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:23 am

Faye sat on her bunk alone. Carter was asleep in his bunk. She felt an emptiness inside her that crept all over her body. Faye' s gray eyes didn't shine, they were dull. This was how she felt before meeting Alex, her life sucked.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:30 am

Do you think I'm giving up Carter? Not a ****ing chance. I love this girl and come hell or high water, I will not give up. I followed Faye toward her cabin (No I'm not a stalker). I used parkour to get on the roof of Faye's cabin, thats basically saying, Hi Athena, I'm a son of Ares, Strike me down now please? K? K. I rolled off the roof and watch through a window. I see Faye, she seemed sad. After a minute of watching her, I realized, I can be easily spotted. I tried to get up but my legs wouldn't let me... Damn you Athena.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:35 am

Faye looked out her window to see a familiar face. She opened up the curtains to reveal Alex' s face." You suck at hiding." she breathed." Come on in." she added holding out a hand. Alex had never been in here had he? It looked simple compared to other cabins, yet it was home.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:39 am

I saw Faye and I smiled. I looked up at Athena, are you going to kill me? You know what? I don't care. I took her hand and climbed through the window. I kept flinching thinking if I look at anything, I'll be zapped or disintegrated. Nothing happened. My legs still felt heavy and I wonder, was Athena stopping me from moving to make me look bad, or to make Faye feel better. I wonder.
"Nice place," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:46 am

Faye laughed a little." Yeah right. Welcome to cabin six, home of the super nerds." she said. Faye sat down on her bunk. The light blue sheet flowed over to her pillow.' My bed is so boring' she thought. Her dresser had books, armor, and notebooks all over it." So." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:51 am

I saw a copy of Aegis on the wall and wondered if it would open its mouth and eat me. I kept an eye on it. I looked around, there seemed to be a lot of books about science, math, literature, etc. etc. I looked over the titles in a couple seconds.
I muttered to myself below my breath."Read it, read it, read it like 5 times, read it, and I have read that as well." I paused for a moment and looked at Faye. "So," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:02 am

Faye noticed Alex was looking at her books." Read all of those at least ten times, but it can get boring in here." she said redirecting her attention to the window. It was cold, which was rare in the summer. The wind seemed to go straight into her bones. Faye shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:08 am

I had a jacket on at the time. I took it off and put it over Faye. I put my arm around her. I smiled one of my 'You're ok' smiles. I looked around, it did feel chilly tonight. Hm! That's a little weird for Summer. I looked at Faye and suddenly felt warm. She's the warmth in my heart. She'll always be that.
"Heh," I laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Faye did feel a little better, but it was still so cold. At least Alex was there which made this better." Carter doesn't hate you Alex. He thinks the world of you." she said faintly. The air was still crisp and cold.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:16 pm

I laughed a little. "I know that Faye. I think he's the best guy ever as well, although.. I think he's jealous. I think he's jealous of me... er... getting attention from you. I think he thinks, if there is anything he can do better than me... its having you," I said. I hope she doesn't think I'm somebody who think the world of himself. I don't... at all.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Faye smiled." Remember we are talking about a five year old. He just needs someone to cling to, and guess who that is." she said before breathing." He needs us Alex, if you like it or not." Faye added. Another cold breeze hit her. It was so viks the windows began to fog. The next thing Faye knew it was downpouring.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:12 pm

"I love the little guy. Although.. he is smart. Even if he's doing this subconsciously... I know he's doing it. It's not something that can be controlled. I know eventually he will come into conflict with me. It happens when two males have a common goal," I said smiling. I hugged Faye, knowing tjhst she was getting colder.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Faye hugged Alex close, why did it have to rain? Rain was depressing. "I hope it doesn't come to that Alex, you know how I hate fighting." she said. The idea of being fought over between a five year old and a thirteen year old didn't appeal to her. Faye sighed and said, "It's getting late Alex, you might want to get to cabin five before you get soaked."
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:20 pm

"Yeah. See ya," I said. I was going to go when I stopped myself. I kissed her. I smiled and jumped on the ceiling. I climbed a pipe and jumped out of the celing window, letting some rain in and waking up some of the campers. I quickly jumped off of the rooftop and parkour rolled out of sight, and into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:19 am

Faye kissed Alex back before he left. His footsteps on the roof awoke several of her siblings. Faye sighed, ALex didn't have to go all stealth for this. He lived in this camp too. She soon was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting after training ( private )   sitting after training ( private ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting after training ( private )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: