Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 pm

I was sitting on top of half blood hill, just watching the sun set. I loved sunsets... I mean, being the daughter of the goddess of the dawn, that's not suprising. Why she came to half blood hill, well, for one thing, the view was awesome. And she had had a dream that she would meet somebody here at sunset. She didn'y know who, but she was hopefully going to find out. As she looked at the sunset, she felt more confident, more powerful. This was her favorite time of day.

As she sat, she couldn't help but wonder who the person might be. She was braiding her long carmel-brown hair, when she heard someone coming. Her amber eyes lit up and she sat up straight. But wait, wait if this person wasn't friendly?
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I cursed as i tripped over a tree root. As i walked up to the top of the hill i noticed a young girl no older than myself. Lighting my hand with a ball of fire i walked toward her my watch read 7:15 pm and shifted with my mood which was a amber-gold mix. i stopped at the top still standing my amry jack rippling in the wind.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 pm

I turned my head. A guy with a ball of fire in his hand was looking down at me. He was about as old as me. "Hi," I said quietly. I was NOT good at talking to guys.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

"mind if i join you." i asked her " sorry i should introduce my self. im Axl by the way. Axl rose."

Last edited by King_of_the_Abyss on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

"Yeah sure," I say, "And nice to meet you Axl." I look ay this guy. He was pretty cute. "So what brings you here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 pm

"i find it calm up here." i said as i sat down. I rolled the smaller fire ball in to the size of a pebble and stared rolling it across my fingers. "I cant really tell poeple about my fire i find it akward. i dont think they would accept me for it." i said
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:16 pm

"Really?" I ask, "Because I think it's amazing!" I say. I blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm

I lost my focus and the ball fell equingused. i looked at her.'i hope my face isnt burning up' i thught. Smiling i leaned back on the grass. Looking up at the stars slowly coming out.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:27 pm

I looked at Axl. He had pretty green eyes, and nice black hair. He was cute! But I had never had a boyfriend before, so I was at a loss. "The stars are beautiful tonight," I say, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:34 pm

"yes they are" i said. i glanced over at her. ' gods she is cute' i thought.'the way her cameral hair flowed over her shoulds and her amber eyes.' I put my fist to my mouth and blew hard makinga plume of fire shoot out. making it shift in shape in the wind evantually in to a burning stallion. "wow i didnt know i could do that" i said softly
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:39 pm

My jaw dropped. "Wow! That's amazing! And you didn't know you could do that?" I had never seen anything so amazing in my life.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:49 pm

"no i hadn't tryed till just now" i said. I smiled. It was worth seeing her smile. "i just hope that nobody sees this" i said justering to the horse. I swayed on my feet. The horse had drained me when i brought it here.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:04 pm

"Sit down! Here," I say, handing him my little bottle of nectar. Then I looked at the horse. "Here, I think I can help," I say. I stand up and go over to the horse. I focus, and the horse starts falling asleep. "There, that will give you time to think," I say, walking over to him. As I sit down beside him, I couldn't help but think that he's gotta' be tired.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:19 pm

i take a sip of nectar. "i should get rid of him" i say pointing at the horse. I really dont want to but its not like i can make it agian. "when im near fire i can regain engery and make more from it i can survive this" i said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:24 pm

"Ok, just don't get youself killed," I say. I was worried. I really didn't want him to die. "But, how are you going to get rid of it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:08 pm

"like this" i said. i held my hand out and slowly walk toward it. once my hand touched to neck it slowlyturned in to smoke and entered my hand. When it vannished i doubled over and dropped to my knees. I felt a little sick.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

I got up and rushed over to him. "Are you ok?" I asked. I handed him the bottle of nectar again.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 pm

I shook my head clearing it. "im fine"i said slowly. i got uo and leaned againast the nearest tree. i closed my eyes to stop the world from spinning ' here is a beautiful girl and im going to pass out' i thought 'oh great'. i willed my self to stay upright.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:30 pm

I felt bad. It wasn't my fault, but I couldn't help to feel bad. "Ok," I say as I sit next to him. "You know," I say, smiling, "That was pretty cool what you did there."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 pm

"im fine just dizzy" i said. song lyrics slide in my head one song at a time. I found my self saying"I never thought you'd be in my life. Two different worlds that we let collide, and it will never be the way it was before."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:42 pm

I looked at him confused. Flattered, but confused. "Is that from a song?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 pm

"hmm what? yeah. why?" i said i started to go red agian. ' did i really just say that' i thought slowly confused.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:46 pm

I smiled and laughed a little. "Because that was sweet," I said.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm

i really started to blush. 'am i going to go on fire because that would be embarasing.' it was the only thought in my head. i fiddled with my right-hand jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:00 pm

I laughed. He was REALLY blushing now. I sat cross legged next to him. Gods I hoped a monster wouldn't come out and ruin this moment. "Hey," I said, "Wanna' see a cool little trick I can do so you don't have to use your fire?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)   Sitting... Alone... (Private to King) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting... Alone... (Private to King)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next